How old can you get if you're 28 and stop eating trash food, coke, never smoke or drink...

How old can you get if you're 28 and stop eating trash food, coke, never smoke or drink, do cardio and go to the gym three times per week, eat healthy and take multivitamins and also fast once in a week?

You'll be ded within the year, m80

add become a vegetarian to that list and a lot longer

>le vegetarian meme

Holy shit stop! You'll be dead within 3 years doing that. Have you even read the sticky you fuck up?

>27
>420 erry day
>7-10 cigarettes a day
>drink every now and then
>not lifted for two years
>lost all gains, became skinnyfat embarrassment
>go to doc last week
>blood and urine tests come back: A+ on absolutely everything.

did I mention
>heavy chocolate eating
>eating pizza right now, ate one yesterday and day before.
>junk food 30-40% of my diet

what caused you to lose all hope? uni?

y-yes uni. So its that normal?

Doesnt matter, cancer will get you, almost randomly.

It happened to me im just getting back on track at 21 but uni fucked me up. started smoking weed everyday and smoking ciggarettes and i became so fucking poor never again man i advise you to stop

Too depressed out famalam. Reasons too, not some teenage angst shit

Well into your 80's.
If you go full 1500 cals a day on top of occasionally fasting for the rest of your life...you can add a decade or so.

You'll also have to learn how to deal with stress, manage relationships, and find some hobby that will keep you going, on top of doing mental exercises to keep you mentally alert and healthy.

There's two kinds of cancer user.
The kind that you'll die from and the kind you'll die with.
The latter is the vast majority of cancer patients.

You could get hit by a bus tomorrow. I knew a healthy as fuck dude that ran every day, lifted most days and his nutrition was on point and cancer killed him at 32.

There's literally no evidence that calorie restriction works to increase longevity in humans.

on the flip side of that I know someone in a nursing home that only drinks petrol and eats ten raw eggs a day

Famalam i dont want to give you normie advice i guess you will have to learn through the experience

There's no evidence that a vegetarian diet increases life significantly compared to a comparitive omnivore diet diet.
But people have no problem making that claim.

There are some evidence that eating less does help extend longevity and helps with numerous ills and helps repair the body.

Getting your VO2max or maximal oxygen consumption above 50 ml/kg/min or so is probably your best bet as endurance athletes live long as fuck. Recently there was some guy that rode around 25 kilometers in an hour. He's 105.

Cancer is like 90% style of living, just like diabetes

>he doesn't know about the okynawans and Sicilians that reach 120

>hug dug there's no point in living the most healthy live
Are u a fat activist?

Nah, just sucks sometimes. If I was doomed to a short life I'd still rather live it totally shredded.

How it sucks?
Your body feel better, more energy, health benefits, own improvement, healthy brain, less diseases, less pain In somewhere, no fat, young skin, better cognitive functions, more self discipline, fit body.
What else do you want?

You can still drink, smoke occasionally.

Like 80
81 with GOMAD