Why do so many people embrace the Indo-European theory...

Why do so many people embrace the Indo-European theory? It basically says you're an invader and you're not native to Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&lc=z23yf5ir4yexfhgg304t1aokgjwu5zcnho1fhwslhgrgbk0h00410
cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup_R1b_World.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. butthurt poo

Because it's the truth, and because the farmers were matriarchal trash.

Remnants of 19th century racist stupidity. They are proud their female ancestors were raped by Ukrainian barbarians.

Southern Europeans are over 80% non-steppe

Well, pretty much every European is over 50% non-steppe.

>came from the ukrainian steppe
>not indigenous to europe
uhh

>ywn be a first generation Caucasian settler of Europe
>ywn spend your days bashing in tiny homo erectus skulls
>ywn spend your nights intermixing with pic related, getting your pelvis squeezed by thicc Neanderthal thighs
feels bad senpai

Do you have to be "native"? Would you then insist on keeping Rhodesia?

It implies that we are Nordic Aryans who conquered inferior m*doids

because if you know anything about linguistics is basically equivalent to denying evolution

What do you mean?

>not native to Europe.
>over 5000 years ago

except indo-european isnt a group of people but a language family, the original proto-indo-europeans are important because their excursions spread their language.

Was the Yamna PIE culture genetically homogenous?

Isn't that the chick from /mu/?

>tfw I1
>more steppe than 99% of europeans

PIE languages are directly related to one another. The first "dictionary" used in Lithuania used first hand Sanskrit sources.

Intriguing, source pleas

Why do so many people embrace evolution? it basically says you're a fish.

>tfw I2 201cm majestic human specimen
Feels good.

>proto-indo-europeans
That is such a stupid word, how can you be proto together with indo-european.
Whoever created this word is a fucking idiot.

>I1
>I2
>steppe
hmmm

Who are native Europeans then? Basque people?

What do you think?

Everyone itt realizes that the purple IS Europe, correct? I mean...Veeky Forums isn't filled with brianlets, right?

See this video for explanation on Indo-Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&lc=z23yf5ir4yexfhgg304t1aokgjwu5zcnho1fhwslhgrgbk0h00410

Well, I'm Basque. So Indo-Euroos get off my continent REEEEEEEE!

Lithuanian and Sanskrit both are conservative, i.e, they both kept features intact from PIE but I doubt the first "dictionary" used in Lithuania used Sanskrit sources.

The Horse, the Wheel, and Language by David W. Anthony is pretty cool intro into what indo-european languages are and how language can give information about ancient peoples.

What is so important in being native to Europe? Its not like humans are originally from there anyway

That's the point

There was no concept of Europe back then though

Wrong. Original Indo-Germanic peoples were Nordic of the Nordic Eastern Hunther Gatherer heritage. 100% European, white skinned, cold eyed, the supreme warriors who cultured the inferior sw*Rthoid races.

Sanskrit was not that conservative: it flattened most PIE vowels into 'a', and borrowed phonology from Dravidian languages. Lots of the vocab too.

Avestan was the most 'conservative'.

that's true, different languages were more conservative in different aspects. see Greek, which transformed many consonants, but had very preserved vowels.

>chip stones all day just because i want to fuck an uglier Shakira

pro-tip: nobody's native to Europe

>mythical Aryans
>master race with blonde hair and blue eyes spreading civilization everywhere
>real Aryans
>nomads on horses with brown hair and dark eyes killing everyone with arrows and destroying more advanced cultures
>literally mongol-tier
I guess chariots are pretty cool.

Wait, South Italy and half of the Balkans are closely related to MENA populations?

uhhhh wrong

fuck you

Congratulations. You're the last man on Earth to realize this

I'm asking if this is true. This is just a map, and considering Veeky Forums is a popular resort for /pol/ and /int/ I've come to be skeptical of anything involving genetics in general.

It's not a meme. Geography dictates genetic structure to a large extent. Someone from Lebanon was more likely to move to Greece or Sicily than to Ireland before the modern era.

They are different people. It's not a recent admixture. The Greeks were mostly J2.

cache.eupedia.com/images/content/Haplogroup_R1b_World.png
R1b

What where they doing in africa, what where they doing northwest of india, where they the Scythians? Did they migrated to Ireland because their princess was biten by a snake somewhere in the midle east?

Gimme good sauce

Yet Spain has no MENA ancestry despite being ruled by Berbers and Arabs for half a millennia? The Turks in Bulgaria do not exist?

What do you mean?

>Yet Spain has no MENA ancestry

Objectively false.

>The Turks in Bulgaria do not exist?

They are probably converted locals to some extent.

>It basically says you're an invader and you're not native to Europe.
If you not basque fuck off

Basques aren't native to Europe though. They are like 15% WHG.

>what do you mean
It comes from ancient populations, not from a recent admixture (le rape babies meme).

>>The Turks in Bulgaria do not exist?
>They are probably converted locals to some extent.

The ones in the Rhodope region, save for Kardzhali, are locals. The ones in the North-East and Kardzhali aren't.

>what where they doing northwest of india, where they the Scythians?
Hunnu fuck yuezhi, yuezhi fuck sakas(scythians), sakas migrate and fuck someone else

Because I'm not an Indo-Poo

Forgot to say, some alani tribes migrate trough Europe to Spain and from Spain to North Africa with vandals at 5 BC

Since map suggests Iberia is genetically homogenous, this is why I'm questioning how accurate it is

How ancient? Does 2000 years ago count like said?

Ancient civilizations such as Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Phoenicians and Minoans are more closely related to Jews than to snow niggers.

The thing we know about the concept of Europe is that when Herodotus mentioned the division of Europe and Asia roughly 2,500 years ago, it's origin was already obscure. According to Wikipedia
>In classical Greek mythology, Europa (Ancient Greek: Εὐρώπη, Eurṓpē) is the name of either a Phoenician princess or of a queen of Crete. The name contains the elements εὐρύς (eurús), "wide, broad"[11] and ὤψ (ōps, gen. ὠπός, ōpós) "eye, face, countenance",[12] hence their composite Eurṓpē would mean "wide-gazing" or "broad of aspect". Broad has been an epithet of Earth herself in the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European religion and the poetry devoted to it.[13] For the second part compare also the divine attributes of "grey-eyed" Athena (γλαυkῶπις, glaukōpis) or ox-eyed Hera (βοῶπις, boōpis).

>There have been attempts to connect Eurṓpē to a Semitic term for "west", this being either Akkadian erebu meaning "to go down, set" (said of the sun) or Phoenician 'ereb "evening, west",[14] which is at the origin of Arabic Maghreb and Hebrew ma'arav. Michael A. Barry, professor in Princeton University's Near Eastern Studies Department, finds the mention of the word Ereb on an Assyrian stele with the meaning of "night, [the country of] sunset", in opposition to Asu "[the country of] sunrise", i.e. Asia. The same naming motive according to "cartographic convention" appears in Greek Ἀνατολή (Anatolḗ "[sun] rise", "east", hence Anatolia).[15] Martin Litchfield West stated that "phonologically, the match between Europa's name and any form of the Semitic word is very poor."[16] Next to these hypotheses there is also a Proto-Indo-European root *h1regʷos, meaning "darkness", which also produced Greek Erebus.
The Goddess Europa's name appears to be Proto-Indo European word, and it first appears as a geographic descriptor in Homer's Odyssey from roughly 2600 years ago. Case in point, the concept of Europe likely pre-history

>How ancient?
The majority of Minoans and Mycenaeans were J2 (2000-1200 BC).

That's true today as well.

Iberia has J2 and E1b as well despite them not being predominant.

Weren't they different people? Supposedly Minoans were a distinct population in Crete influenced by Egyptians, possibly native. The Mycenaeans were Indo-European invaders who spoke a form of Greek. At least that's how I remember it.

I see. What would Iceland be genetically like? Since the island has been populated only for ~1000 years and the settlers were Norse men (from Norway? Denmark? Can we tell?)

with Gaelic slaves (From Ireland? Scotland? Were there Anglo-Saxons too? Are the British Isles homogenous?)

and with little immigration historically it should be easy enough to map and research for ancestry.

>Quite a few ancient Mediterranean and Middle Eastern civilisations flourished in territories where J2 lineages were preponderant. This is the case of the Hattians, the Hurrians, the Etruscans, the Minoans, the Greeks, the Phoenicians (and their Carthaginian offshoot), the Israelites, and to a lower extent also the Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians. All the great seafaring civilisations from the middle Bronze Age to the Iron Age were dominated by J2 men.
The true master race.

>The Rothschild family, who established an international banking business, acquired the largest fortune in modern world history and established a true dynasty in the 19th century, apparently belonged to haplogroup J2a1-Y23457 (under M67, Z467 and Y15238) based on the results from the Rothschild DNA Project and of the J2-M172 Haplogroup Research.
Is anyone surprised why they rule the world?

Genetic studies show that Mycenaeans were very similar to Minoans. But they had some steppe admixture. They examined both 'royal' and normal graves and the people were pretty much the same.

Why did they speak different languages then?

Probably due to forced assimilation. Don't you get it? They were genetically similar, we have to find out they why they had different languages.

>nomads on horses with brown hair and dark eyes killing everyone with arrows and destroying more advanced cultures
Lol no.

Conquerers of India were Nordics :)

t. wishfully thinking m*Doid

Greece was conquered by blond Indo-Germanics, you can either acknowledge the fact or kys, wewuzzing small-skulled monkey.

Andronovo were already mixed as fuck.

>Andronovo were already mixed as fuck.
Weird way to say "predominantly Nordic".

Because long time ago they were influenced by Indo-Europeans. Yamna and Corded Ware appeared in Europe some 3000 BC, Mycenaeans created their civilization 1600 BC. That's a long time.
Look at Germany. Many Germans are Germanized Slavs and Balts. For example Manstein's original name was Lewinski.

>influenced
Weird way to say "conquered and culturally cucked".

I wonder if genetic research can prove the Dorian invasion.

Poldek at it again lmao

About a quarter of Icelandic paternal ancestry and a half of maternal ancestry is of Gaelic origin. So Iceland is mostly a mix of Scandinavians and Gaels (from both Ireland and Scotland) with no significant Anglo-Saxon ancestry.

What about the other 3/4 paternal and 2/4 maternal?

uh the real Aryans gave us Sanskrit and shit my dude, IVC was basically gone before they got there

ignore the fact that's just what like most Iranic peoples called themselves btw
you swallowed disinfo good job, Andronovo horizon was a Cordid expansion mediated by Afanasevo

Is there a case in history where a new population completely wiped out previous inhabitants and their culture?

Norwegian.

Is it possible to tell? What if there were Danes and Swedes among them? I read a while ago about a coastal pre-IE population in Norway that is still discernible today from the highlanders.

Well a lot of it is based on historical conjecture about the founding of Iceland, but I'm pretty sure people have done genetic studies on it.

Whoa, they gave you a shitty language! It's a shame they couldn't write, though.

Real Aryans gave you 900 years of dark ages.

sad

Sad but true.

R1b>R1a>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E>I fight me fgets

Mad bc his ancestors gave him a spear and a loincloth and stopped there

spoked wheels and horses, alleles
totally worth

NO > F

>f
literally who

Why do people embrace the Beringia crossing theory? It basically you’re an invader and you’re not native to America.

NO is in F you retard

>horses live in the steppe
>steppe people domesticate them
Whoa, geniuses.
Without them you had cities, writing, contacts with Masopotamia, plumbing, and great art.

They gave you horses, chariots, caste system, 900 years without civilization, and shitting on streets.

>geniuses
debatable, chariots are arguably pure genius

(R > Q) > P

>Iberia has J2 and E1b as well despite them not being predominant.

Iberia was J2 and R1b-V88, not E1b1b

K

>>(OP)
>4 0 0 6 6 6 4

OPIE

R1b>J2>R1a>E-V13>L1>L2

>L
So random