Who is the most based philosopher of the 21st century?

Who is the most based philosopher of the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5Ky3oXaLZE
libertarian-left.blogspot.com/2009/04/critique-of-stefan-molyneuxs-ethical.html
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=h65aDay1znc
stefanmolyneux.com/post/66592290953/importing-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc&index=13&list=WL&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lauren Southern or Blaire White honestly.

Cringe

IGF
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Ky3oXaLZE

Peterson is competent but in no way a philosopher, the others are hacks and utter muppets, especially Stefan Molyneux, he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

>"philosophers"
try again

camille paglia

If pic is related then, harris.
If we're talking on real philosopher.
Then saddam hussein.

>Peterson is competent
lel

Oh fuck off.

art historian AFAIK

i mean that in the sense he doesn't take arguments out his ass, he has scientific data on which he bases what he says

t. nu-soy cuck

Molyneux is actually pretty good, he really opened my eyes on the whole "race and iq" problem

Obama

Read this

Molycuck is just a bandwagoner. He was a die-hard ancap when ancapism was the hip internet ideology back in 2010, now that nationalism has soared to prominence after 2015 he's all of a sudden parroting nationalist arguments. I swear if there was a communist revolution somewhere in the west he'd become an unironic tankie.

nah he's the soy, Peterson has a terrible fhwr, Molyneux has a really good one on the other hand

molyneux is the biggest fraud out there, he has made some of the dumbest, most unfounded arguments i have heard from both the left and the right
do yourself a favor and stop listening do the bullshit he spews before it's too late

Snoop Dogg

>middle-east starts actually invading Europe
>surprised that individuals start leaning nationalist

Peterson is a beta bitch. Everything about that guy is effeminate, from his emaciated cuck figure, his squeaky Kermit the frog voice through his liberalism, non-violence shit and his civic cuckoldry. He's the ultimate good goy.

You forgot his long beta low test face

>turns from ancap into nationalist (completely contradictory beliefs) following the popular trend
it's almost like he believes in neither and just wants to make money off of fools who listen to his unfounded bullshit

Europeans have literally invaded Middle Eastern countries instead of simply immigrating to them in pursuit of refuge.

I was a nationalist long before 2015, back when this memester was unironically propagating open borders and immigration. He's a fraud, I feel the same about him as I feel about these (((nationalist))) woman e-celebs who suddenly popped up in 2015 and started asking thirsty retards to pls donate.

It's almost like he changed his belief because of something as retarded as states importing millions of illiterate third worlders. I've also changed my beliefs to adapt to changing conditions because I'm not a retarded ideologue.

So you're wiling to admit that it's objectively retarded and should be stopped just purely for self-preservation, but you think they deserve to suffer at the hands of third world hordes? Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't even like him but it's laughable that people think it's so bad to change beliefs.

What's so hard about keeping /pol/ shit on /pol/?

Why does the philsophy scene in early 21st century America seem so single issue and overall barren?

libertarian-left.blogspot.com/2009/04/critique-of-stefan-molyneuxs-ethical.html

ancaps advocate for open borders, it's literally what he supported, and all of the sudden he comes out as against that. it was a prank all along xD
he is a fraud and if you don't think so you are in denial

>that Stefan guy
>people actually take YouTube celebrities seriously
lmao

>it's laughable that people think it's so bad to change beliefs
It's laughable to bandwagon ideologies just when they become popular instead of actually holding a genuine conviction.

>ancaps advocate open borders
Spending tax payer money to import illiterate third worlders and put them on welfare to degrade the communities they get settled in without the consent of the residents is something Ancaps advocate?

It's almost like...you don't know what you're talking about or something.

>god doesnt exist

Truly the greatest mind of our times.

>ancaps are in favour of tax money
looks like you don't know what you're talking about

A tiny minority of ancaps like Hoppe advocate against open borders. Molymeme was writing articles 10 years ago essentially attacking these people and saying we should be le inclusive society.

>So you're wiling to admit that it's objectively retarded and should be stopped just purely for self-preservation, but you think they deserve to suffer at the hands of third world hordes?

Are you literally retarded? I said that Middle Easterns are merely immigrating to Europe, they are not invading it, but Europeans have literally invaded Middle Eastern countries like Iraq.

Louis Cachet

Could not have read that more wrong you retard, I hope English isn't your first language.

You can have open borders that isn't a government program involving stealing money from the nation to import foreigners to ruin the quality of life for the people you stole money from. Whatever he said I bet it wasn't in favor of that.

A mass of human bodies flooding into a country and rioting until they get free tributes and for the culture to mold around their needs sounds like an invasion to me.
And next just skip the bullshit and tell me about how European kids deserve to be raped because their parents pay taxes or whatever.

>Spending tax payer money to import illiterate third worlders and put them on welfare to degrade the communities they get settled in without the consent of the residents is something Ancaps advocate?
ancaps are not in favor of spending tax money at all. taxation is theft for ancaps regardless of where it is spent, they don't give a shit if it's spent own their own nation or if it's spent or immigrants
gods you are fucking dumb

Because it's a bunch of people just trying to say that God doesn't exist and that our entire actions are determined by our material surroundings, which is obviously bullshit!

>Who is the most based philosopher of the 21st century?
Dr. David Duke

Adrian Pabst

Slavoj Zizek
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

You're either retarded or trying some advance baiting I'm not used to.

is this really the best we have? really? we're all doomed.

anyway I heard a good theory on why these guys are all succesfull on youtube and not on podcasts or anything: it is because the alienated young right-wing men who watch them have too much time on their hands and can thus afford to just pause his day and watch one of these guys and they also just want some form of company, which they get by having these guys speak directly at them. It's not like they have many friends lmao otherwise they wouldn't be reeing at the chads.

This part is true, as shown by his reluctange to say anything positive about islam while plaising judaism every chance he gets.

well....

>"philosopher"

Fuck is that legit? Not so surprising desu, it can be heard in his voice that this man is a sociopathic liar.

>dishonnest snake oil salesman
>good goy
>zionist neo-con

What are you some kind of n*zi?

what the fuck?

He's actually pretty insightful especially on racial realism, he can be a little cocky sometimes but against the SJWS you've gotta be

kek, I read that in his voice completely

I'm right though

>racial realism
just say racism

>muh dik
>muh racism
This is the height of Veeky Forums pseudo-intellectuals?

>He's actually pretty insightful especially on racial realism
No he is not, open any fucking book on podern racial studies, he is taking the most dumbed down approche to it and he mixes it with his personal stupids theories.

Thathoj Thithek.

>molymeme drone
>calls others pseuds

Eventually you'll realize that he has to be a donkey to do some of the shit he does. And a donkey's mouth can only produce the same braying.

Oh I do somewhat agree with you, although I'm not alt-right or /pol/tard. I mostly watch Peterson because i have nothing else to do and hanging out with people too much get boring..

>implying

>he opened my eyes on the whole pseudoscience problem
I see it's also a problem outside this board.

this tbqh

I saw this kind of shit two times. It's really histerical, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dude this is Veeky Forums, nobody will really care if you admit you are racist, thousands have done so here

ZIZEK

As a Psychologist? Objectively speaking, yes, he is. As a pseudo-philosopher? Meh, maybe not as much.

Non meme answer: John Adams
youtube.com/watch?v=h65aDay1znc
Meme answer: Molyneux and the culture of critique man

I always got confused whenever people brought up molyneux on this website, because i thought they were talking about the game developer

>”stalin killed a bunch of people” is not an argument
>you know who doesn’t care about your feelings?
The dialectic!

his name is petey pete
he's the king of the rhumba beat

He's had semi-nationalist and anti-immigrant ideas for quite a while.

>implying you can admit to being a made up term

If by quite a while you mean for the last three years. He wrote this in 2006:
>When looking at groups that threaten your economic interests and personal freedoms, should immigrants be at (or even near) the top of the list? Review the data for yourself. Was the invasion of Iraq orchestrated by immigrants? Did immigrants set up the Social Security Ponzi scheme? What about the Fed and the endless debasement of currency? Immigrants? Not so much. The military/industrial complex? Rich white guys. The welfare state? Massive taxation? The national debt? The Patriot Act? The hundred thousand regulations passed by the Federal government every year, are those agitated for or passed by Mexicans or Norwegians or blind women from Luxemburg speaking in tongues?
>Of course not. Immigrants aren’t the ones taking away your freedom. It’s guys who probably look quite a bit like you. Immigrants are victims of the same poorly-conceived statist ideas that libertarians normally attack. How can they simultaneously be the culprit in any supposed libertarian examination of the possible problems of immigration?
>“Oh sure,” you say, “but a lot of immigrants have lobbyists and influence, and they strive for preferential legislation.” Well sure! But who set up the system that made lobbying was so profitable? It wasn’t the immigrants. It wasn’t the poor. And it certainly wasn’t the blacks!
>The idea that millions of Mexicans threaten our freedom more than a few hundred congressmen is laughable. Mexican immigrants are willing to uproot their entire lives and leave their country behind just for the chance to breathe free! The idea that immigrants don’t appreciate freedom, but the average complacent, state-indoctrinated native does is patently false. Immigrants weren’t in charge when we lost our freedoms. White guys were. Millions of ‘illegal immigrants’ threaten you somehow?

Here's the link in case someone here is too low IQ to google those passages: stefanmolyneux.com/post/66592290953/importing-freedom

Are people just realizing the molyjew meme? It has been like what 3-4 years now?

He is just a cult leader. He craves relevance and followers.

Hell, when peterclowns interviews him, Molymeme is revealed to be ignorant about the topics they are talking about. The Nietzsche part is overwhelmingly obvious. It hurts to watch. He only wanted the audience of pewters.

>Europeans have literally invaded Middle Eastern
And Middle Eastern countries have literally invaded Europe. See the Umayyad Caliphate and the Ottoman Empire for details

He's not a cult leader, cult leaders at least want power. This kike only wants your money and even feels offended if you don't want to sponsor his ass.
Look at Varg for comparison. I don't even agree with the man but at least he's honest and consistent, he's not asking you to send him money because he knows some shitty videos cost next to nothing to make, and he's saying the same shit he's been saying for the past 20 years, unlike Molyjew who railed against "rich white guys" and then MAGICALLY had a redpill revelation the moment Trump/nationalism became popular. To milk more cash out of you.

>He is just a cult leader
This.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc&index=13&list=WL&t=4s

Everyone with goals and ambitions want money. Varg is an oldman that can't even be compared with normal people from any era.

He craves power and relevance through social influence. He is too stupid to do anything relevant anyway. He's just to old to do something innovative and cause some important changes.

At first I didn't believe it, but it became obvious when he talked to other professionals. Even that peterson shill was "better" than this fraud.

God, I don't know where that video with peterson is, but I really feel "cringe" when I notice the irrelevant and ambiguous shit he spouts, and how he obviously changes the topic when he knows nothing about it.

>Varg is an oldman
Varg is younger than Molykike.

>irrelevant and ambiguous shit he spouts, and how he obviously changes the topic when he knows nothing about it.

Oh yeah definitely. That's a great point. He's a huge hypocrite when he talks over people but interrupts them too. He clearly does that as another self defense mechanic. I'm embarrassed I ever thought he was decent. Especially when you look at his older material(don't buy any of it though). It's straight cringe and it's apparent he shifts wherever the wind of edginess blows because he knows that's his market.

Sadly, this is probably correct. Unless Umberto Eco still counts?

His most relevant era is the late 20th century.

what the hell was Molyneux doing all this time. I heard he was running an actual cult before he got famous

this. they are so epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut the fuck up please

>As a pseudo-philosopher? Meh, maybe not as much.
Has he ever claimed to be a philosopher? A shrink and a social critic, sure. But a philo?

>A shrink
ah now it makes sense why he is so good at manipulating people.

Someone post that Godel twitter for this fanboy

If you think ancapism is a cult then yeah.

Who is a main ancap advocate?

Nationalism is fucking retarded and so are you.

You'd think 2 world wars would be enough for people to stop drinking the kool-aid but you dipshits can be found by the bushel.