MOTIVATION THEAD

Inspire your fellow Veeky Forumsizen lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/medical/severely-disfigured-brazilian-makes-most-life/
youtu.be/bH_CcJ-uBWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guess op gave up on his thread

Feels that encourage

Plebs have no excuse

how many complexes does this cartoonist have

Is this Zyzz?

>31
kys

Look mom, no hands.

kek he browsed misc... makes his autism so much better

fuck you my dad is an asshole

he can suck a dick for all I care

>State AND U.M. flags
who's the real cuck?

like 5 or 6 right now my dude

I genuinely wouldn't. Maybe i'd draw it out twice to buy a house straight off the bat. After that I'd be completely back to normal.

Whats the point of these shit meme anti-motivators?

At least with /pol/'s ridicule of someones point of quote it is to lead to an argument, but these just come off as a failed attempt at humor by someone needlessly trying to sound smarmy towards people looking for motivation for no reason.

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>come to flight plan
>haven't seen CIA in ever, started rising fires 6 months ago
>Bane is sick with extremely painful, starts taking wearing masks
>CIA asks to pull that off
>"have you... become a big guy?" he asks.
> ... for you CIA, for you.

>tfw tall, lanky, and blonde too
>tfw gym is always full with manlets making me too nervous to go

How do I stop being that guy, Veeky Forums?

posting on Veeky Forums

There was an inspirational post with text over the picture below that I have never been able to find again, anybody save that picture?

cringed hard t.bh

Thanks.

you just... go... to the gym...even though you're nervous. just like you do anything worth doing that makes you nervous

>1 in three of you is going to die today

yeah p. moti if you ask me...

Why do you post this everytime one of these comics get posted?

We all got problems buddy. That's why we're on Veeky Forums.

i hope you get cancer

Yeah that's not it

ilaerlgiaerdoijerdfijl

Wat a core

Why would you ever need to draw it out? Maybe a few days to buy something super expensive like a house but you basically have infinite money on your debit card

fuck off back to /b/

It's me

wtf nothing makes me cry but this hit me hard and my dad isnt even that old

lmao i thought i recognized that insta

I never understood how that was an insult. Isnt Drumf just his ancestors name before they immigrated to America?

Yeah. Drump sounds funny. That's about it.

It's not an insult. It was a tactic to discredit his "xenophobia" as being a second generation immigrant family with the joke coming from current year man. Liberals lost the meme war hard

I was hoping there was more to it. How can people be this childish. I thought liberals loved immigrants and tolerance?

The idea was that it highlighted a supposed incongruity between Trump's history and his proposed policies (despite the false equivalence).

But then most leftists, being retards, didn't understand it, and just used it as an insult because it sounds funny. Shifted the alleged hypocrisy from trump to themselves.

I thought trump wanted to ban muslims drumpf sounds german

There's a "new german" joke in there but that's beneath me.

But yes, you've highlighted why it was a stupid comparison. Leftists think all immigrants are equal, because they are naive enough to think that anyone who isn't a white man is a good souled liberal at heart, even fundamentalist muslims.

It is German. The point was to say how his anti-immigrant/refugee policies are essentially hypocritical due to the fact that his grandfather was himself an immigrant implying that he should be more sympathetic to immigrants causes.

This is bullshit however since Trump wanted to stamp out illegal immigration (mainly from Mexico) and immigration/refugees from countries with a high rate of radical Islamic terrorism in order to prevent attacks on American soil. Neither of which were the case for his grandfather, so the whole thing is fucking retarded

I always look at this dude when I'm down. Makes me realise how pathetic the shit that's getting me depressed when this guy keeps on going.

bestgore.com/medical/severely-disfigured-brazilian-makes-most-life/

glorious.
Tears in my eyes.

faggot

I actually like them
They motivate me more than any of the shit Facebook tier motivation in this thread

I guess they are more relateable

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

anytime someone argues that someone is fat because they're disabled we post this.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

not really motivational, user...

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Because real motivational pics are pathetic.

People trying to look for quick fixes, thinking that a picture will somehow set their ambition in motion

>when the endorphins hit

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Baki's face when he finds out he has a roided up brother who looks just like Chloe

Because the idea of needing a picture to motivate your fat ass is rediculous. These pictures help highlight it by taking the shiny coating off and giving it to you raw.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

They're fun :3

>8/10
>would smash until she can longer walk

Choo choo motherfucker

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
also check em

Checked

Not really most where probably egotistic, you should watch "the dark side of mt Everest" and you will see how fucked up this guys can be.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Not only will no one remember you, even you will not know you existed, because you are dead for the rest of eternity.

would smash until we both can't longer walk
>Picture is me

Whenever I can't do another set, I always remember to feel what it's like to go beyond limits. And I listen to this
youtu.be/bH_CcJ-uBWI

Well, yeah.
Ego is a great motivator.

Like that one woman who died while trying to prove that vegans can climb mount everest.

Gold!

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

That's beyond losing the genetic lottery.

i just like it

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

...I actually really relate to this one.

why the fuck did a look at the name