Who do you think the physically strongest mythological figure is?

Who do you think the physically strongest mythological figure is?

Sun Wukong or some Indian hero. Their myths were some anime levels of crazy

The Greek Gods were invincible. Zeus was one step above that.

God

delet this

This. An all powerful diety in a monotheism is the only logical answer

>Their myths were some anime levels of crazy
This, it's like reading DBZ fanfiction. Down to people changing forms and charging up their best moves.

Any notable examples? This sounds great

Sun Wukong, otherwise known as the Great Sage Equal to Heaven.

Strongest man was most likely Samson although remember Gods strength trumps all

>Indian hero. Their myths were some anime levels of crazy
>Sun wukong
>indian

>be so powerful that you cannot make yourself the weakest creature

Goku is based on Sun Wukong, who did absurd shit like defeating all the gods and pissing on the pillars of heaven. Sun Wukong is, in turn, based on Hanuman, the monkey god from India, who was so strong when he was born he jumped to try and catch the sun because he thought it was just a really big fruit.

Jacob was hardcore even and really punched above his weight, he wrestled an angel and didn't give up even after it broke his leg.

Bullshit, all it took for a mortal to give Ares a gut wound was Athena giving him permission to do it.

Diomedes slit Aphrodite's wrist when she tried to whisk away one of her mortal sons from the battlefield.

>Bullshit, all it took for a mortal to give Ares a gut wound was Athena giving him permission to do it.
Wait what. That's some videogame shit. Where is that story from?

The Illiad, you know one of the few surviving record of the Greek invasion of Troy?

It honestly feels like the equivalent of Marvel's Infinity War movie where all their heroes will come together. You got heroes that I assumed would have been well known all gathering together to either help or destroy Troy.

I always assumed that the gods are capable of hurting each other if they're genuinely trying to

They have to be able to, otherwise Cronus wouldn't have been able to castrate Uranus.

That sounds like a good origin story for the current chief deity.

>Tricks the old big boss by mocking his power, saying that he's incapable of turning himself into something tiny and weak
>Does it
>Can't turn back
>Newbossintown.justasplanned

Why are they called immortals if they can kill each other.

Because unless they are killed they dont die. Like Tolkien elves are immortal

Because mortals can't kill them. Also afaik no greek immortal dies in the entire mythology, just harmed.

>Also afaik no greek immortal dies in the entire mythology
Uhm, no? Uranus and Cronus were immortals too.

Reminds me when I was playing Rance VI
>enemy demon is a shapeshifter that can turn into your worst nightmare with all of the original's strength
>first he reads the mind of a party member and becomes Thoma, the strongest man in the world
>you defeat that, then he becomes Jill the demon king
>becoming Jill who is so much more powerful than himself drains his power so he reads Rance's mind
>Rance thinks of a normal caterpillar
>he turns into one
>Rance immediately kills the demon by swatting his caterpillar form with the side of his sword

Uranus just kinda goes away after being castrated, and I'm pretty sure Cronus is imprisoned in Tartarus.

God

If he had zero worship, wouldn't he be powerless?

No. He would smite the non-believers and then they shall believe again

What if... We released him?

lol

DBZ is practically Sun Wukong fan fiction.