Post your own meals, and let's all judge each others

Post your own meals, and let's all judge each others.

>Pic related: Slab o' inexpensive steak with grilled onions, and tomato/garlic

Where is your carbs?
>inb4 keto meme

Not op. It may be a meme idk. I eat a low deficit but the keto kinda adds a bit of discipline ontop. I just miss a lot of starchy and carbs foods

Op here, keto mode engaged... Or more like carb cycling, because I have tons of them every weekend. Monday thru Thursday, usually none or very little carbs. Plenty of veggies, though.

Marinating some kebabs for the grill tonight

That's not carb cycling though. Why don't you just abstain from beer and pizza on the weekends instead of falling for stupid memes? There is absolutely no good reason to stop eating carbs.

Didn't take a pic, but I made a veggie and noodle mishmash earlier:

>2 carrots
>few stalks of bok choy
>3 baby portobello shrooms
>garlic
>green onions
>chard
>cut off leafy bits of chard and bok choy, toss the stems in with the rest
>fry it all in some leftover bacon fat
>add spices, chili paste, fish sauce, and soy sauce with a little water
>after it starts simmering, add the green onion tops and leafy green bits
>turn off heat and let sit
>make two packages of Ramen on the side, then drain water
>spoon out noodles into bowl and top with veggies

It was surprisingly tasty considering I just made it up as I went. Four bomb ass bowls of noodles and veggies, around 1000 kcal if I had to guess. It was also almost vegan which is rare for me.

Chicken breast strips and rice. And Texas Pete as sauce.

>Abstain from beer and pizza on the weekends

What am I, perfect?

Also, I just consider it carb cycling because that's what I'm literally doing. Cycling some carbs on some days, and more on others. Isn't that how it's defined?

But who was veggie?

wish i had cals left for a dinner :(

>keto
>meme

Cutting rn
Don't eat all day until dinner
Eat one of these (around 1500 Cal)

>What am I, perfect?
Have one cheat meal a week instead of three cheat days. And quit alcohol entirely, it's not that hard. Drinking is never gonna be as fun as it was when you were 18-20 anyway and you don't feel weighed down so you can actually do stuff on your days off.
>Also, I just consider it carb cycling because that's what I'm literally doing. Cycling some carbs on some days, and more on others. Isn't that how it's defined?
Carb cycling (which is an advanced method) is when you carefully plan your meals according to the intensity of your workout. This means that for example if monday is your leg day you eat high amounts of carbs on monday, tuesday is back so you eat medium amounts, wednesday is arms/shoulders so low, etc. You fill your body up with the required amount of carbs for the workout that day. Going carb-less on the weekdays and stuffing your face with pizza and beer on the weekends is not carb cycling.

What the fuck is that and is it as delicious as it looks?

halal guys?

Halal guys

YEEEE BOIIII
They've gone down over the years though. Such a fucking shame.

Then you know you'll do better tomorrow and the day after that, and the day after that. Come on, user.

>supporting the islamization of your own country by eating greasy fast food

What's a good way to make protein powder into a dessert? Has anyone ever tried freezing them and making popsicles, or pancakes?

It was sounding good up until the ramen. But kudos for the creativity.

>quinoa
>chicken breast baked in a tomato sauce reduction with jarsberg cheese on top
>a mish mash of stir fried veggies, butternut squash, black beans, green beans, yams, green and red peppers

It was fucking delicious. I think I'm gonna have a second bowl.