It finally happened brehs

It finally happened brehs

A chick from tinder I'd never met came over my my my place at midnight

Started fucking within 10 minutes of meeting

2017 brehs

Take this to /soc/ you autistic son of a bitch.

Congrats, you pulled a solid 5/10. Have some confidence next time.

Squishing an ant =/= hunting a lion

>I had sex with a massive whore

Nice going dude now try it on a woman with worth

Good 4 you amigo! My first lay of 2017 was this ginger from high school who turned me down for prom. Thank God I grew out of my pizza face

Do you guys think you'll ever get married?

I think knowing how easy sex is to get and how often people have sex with new partners, marriage is a joke.

Dude this is a cringe thread

t. 18 year old

She's ugly, I'm sure 90% of the people here could pull that if they actually put effort into talking to it.

Is that Squidward?

well done.

My first lay of the year was my wife. We played the game where she dresses in lingerie and I wear a suit, and we put on romantic French jazz and she dances sexily for me. I'm not allowed to touch her, but I keep doing it anyway (ass slapping and grabbing, trying to dance with her, etc). She shuts me down, playfully at first, then gets more upset. Finally she says if I can't play by the rules, she's leaving. That's when I grab her and force her up the wall and tell her that I'm making the rules now. Then I throw her on the bed, tie her hands together, and rape her. She loves it.

Nice, now post pics

don't care had sex

niice

>pollinate everywhere

At least she immediately realized how dumb you are

I know when you talk to girls it might sound cheesy but for fucks sake that was cringy

>as I take the days wonderful poop
>fertilize me
Fucking lol

props bro. acquire pussy, disregard Veeky Forums autistics

Tinder no longer works for me. I didn't change a single thing and I went from several legit matches a day to maybe a bot once a week if I was lucky. My account must be super low ELO. Feels bad because I live in a midwest rural area and I don't often see women my own age.

LOL was actually some pretty solid game well done user.

Pretty sure you lifted this pic off fit you pathetic creature.

Heard that happen to people, they made a new account and fixes the issue.

I've tried it all and nothing works. I think they just connect new accounts with "deleted" accounts with the same phone number and simply reestablish your elo (to curb spammers). I also have a theory that they factor in your handset - like how manufactures suddenly drop support for certain handsets. I have another theory that manufactures slowly sabotage your phone with "security updates" over time.

what other theories do you have Mr Dubs?

OP. Don't be like these jealous losers. Why not see her again? She seems fun, interesting, and obviously intelligent. Plus she's cute.

Well, just look at all of the permissions on the installation page...for an app with a ranking algorithm....

Just let your imagination run wild.

>no photos in photo gallery
lol loser! into the trash!
>no other social media apps
>no followers
>budget handset and not the latest flagship apple/samsung
>gps location doesn't change twice a week because he isn't a jet setter
>can't pull work/school data from facebook

Man you are really bad at reading people

>actually calling phones "handsets"
Do americans really do this?

How so? Because of self-deprecating humor? That she wears glasses?
There's really not much to go on. It seemed like solid banter. But I find people in real life and don't use tinder....is that normal?

She does seem interesting...and at least not a stacy.

Not that guy but the fact that she fucked some guy she just met 10 minutes ago is a bit of a red flag

That's a fucking jew.

Who said he's marrying her or even going to be exclusive with her? They're just gonna hang out and then fuck for a while you autist

I lost my virginity to some pregnant whore I matched with on Tinder earlier this month... The embarrassing part about the hook up was that I came as soon as I slid my cock inside of her. Thankfully I redeemed myself by fucking her doggy style for a good 7-8 min afterwards. It felt sooo good blowing a load inside of a pussy no wonder blacks have so many kids.

>load inside of a pussy

goddamit wordd have never rang truer, had a FF who would always let me cum inside, miss that girl.

>ask sloots out
>all of them married in community college

fucking waste of time, how can I tell who's a freshman. I'm already 'bout to just give up and fuck a 30-yr-old

Ikr, sloths only poop once a week.

And this is why you're single and will never have a chick in real life.

Since you obviously know what you're talking about, try running this scenario by one of the many women in your life and asking if they'd be into it.

You mean your bull dresses in a suit and does this while you sit in the corner in your chastity cage?

>gloating about fucking tinder sloots
Seriously what a fag

Current gf has the birth control implant in her arm, always get to cum inside. Literally no better feeling

yeah. I thought that would be confusing to write so I kinda streamlined it a bit

>> r9k

Every girl will fuck a guy after very little time.

Only thing required is the guy to be a bit attractive a make the right moves.

Married, engaged, prude, not one of 'those girls', they all falter eventually

But it's ok for men to do this?
Dipshit. Stop treating sex like something special and women as though their worth is determined by how hard it is to get sex from them.

Kek

FUCKING LOL

How does one become a bit attractive and learn how to make the right moves?

no fucking shit. I don't know why so many people think this was my convo with the girl lastnight. It even says 2015 in the top of the pic

I just used it because it's a funny tinder screenshot. Clearly what I said to get a girl to come over at midnight is powerful magic and not for mere mortals

>girl talked to me
>I-I MADE IT GUIZ

m8 you're going to fuck this up if you don't calm down.

don't listen to the fag below

ask her if she wants to get together and read chapters to each other

bitches love that shit

>T. roastie
>Im not worn out guys i swear

>no fucking shit. I don't know why so many people think this was my convo with the girl lastnight. It even says 2015 in the top of the pic
Stop pretending like you weren't playing along, shitstain.

*Le quirky tinder conversation*

>women as though their worth is determined by how hard it is to get sex from them.
But women already do enough of that on their own.

>t. didn't even didn't realise the image was from 2015 because I can't read

wtf is that? so many slut enabling tools.

>You matched with Tiffanie on 11/30/15
What's worse is that I recognize that girl. I spend too much time on this board

>t. got called out and just pretending to be retarded now

>t. damage control

kek

I like to fuck strangers.

Brehs. I have myself a chick I met online who has her tubes tied. I fucking fill her pussy up every goddamn weekend. We're all gonna make it

I have literally only ever heard euros say that.

Unfortunately for me that whore had her kid early which means I won't be able to fuck her anymore.

Hold me, lad.

I don't. I like fucking my loving gf

I literally just fucked my ex gf on her period last night and today. Came in her twice, both times she told me too, and she makes the other guys she sees wear condoms. Also she knows I fuck other girls raw

>first time we hooked up post breakup
>she asks "have you been using a condom?"
>no
>"I feel fucking dirty after fucking you"
>we fuck another 3 times raw

I need an std test really bad.

I always wonder why people are so surprised they end up with kids and STDs, but then idiots like you come around

fucking degenerates

why are all guys on here studs and all their girlfriends are whores?

I wouldn't be surprised at all breh. I've cum in one night stands who didn't know my real name before. I probably have a kid somewhere.

My ex would get an abortion, hell one time after I accidentally came in her she fucked some dude she was seeing, made him cum in her and made him buy the morning after pill that night.

U mad bro?

I got turned on reading this thanks user.

I'm not a stud dude, just an idiot who got used to not using condoms. Seriously going raw feels too good and once you start its really hard to stop. Also she's not my girlfriend anymore, and when we were dating she was a great girlfriend to me. She just hasn't really been a good one to anyone else that I know of.

Jesus christ your ex is a skank

I mean, you are too but I'm guessing you don't care

Haha

ehh, yeah she has some issues. To be fair I'm making it sound like I don't care for her but I do. She's been one of my best friends for years, and I knew exactly who she was before we dated. When you're like me you don't really deserve someone who's not a little skanky and fucked up. As I said she's always been lovely to me and thats all I care about, I judge people based on what I see not hear.

Yeah I guess I am a bit, but whatever its what makes me happy and helps my self esteem issues.

Cool for you bro, just keep your AIDS to yourself

You're a stupid cuck enabling hillary supporting faggot dyel cunt. I hope you die of aids and get hurried with your Naruto headband nerd.

t. mad virgin

Jus bee urself

I'm actually married to a 7.85/10
Banging 5/10 flabby akamks doesn't make you cool or a Chad. I've seen dumb Sperry Naruto headband wearing edge lords treat girls like shit and bang 5/10'sst. Not only do you have a dyel body but your soul is also shot. No redeemable qualities does your flabby pale anime watching ass have. I h8 u

If this is Veeky Forums's standards, then I don't understand how any of you cunts are virgins at all.

These are solid 4/10s.

I spot menaquinone4

>Getting cucked by a sloth

Two retards trying to appear smart and failing.

>on her period
she can still get pregnant you idiot

Are you stupid? He said he's married.

>lol a wife is just like buying a prostitute instead of renting amirite
Just don't get married if you'd prefer to fuck around over developing a long term relationship, it's fine, no one's got a shotgun to your back.

that sexting
kek

idk why i find that scene hot.

maybe it's just sam zooming in on the crotch

idk why it's only now that I find that picture very funny.

'no'

You fucking idiot. You know pregnancy doesn't happen on the instant of ejaculation, right? It can take days for actual fertilisation to occur. Guess what also takes days after the onset of menstruation - ovulation.

>a woman with worth

if that was the quality of sexting then it must have been some really awkward sex

Pretty hot senpai. I really am into doing this stuff too. I almost find regular sex unappealing compared to doing this to girlfriends. One reason why girlfriends trump one night stands

She doesn't even look like a slut, men I'm starting to think I won't get married or have a gf again, they are all disgusting and promiscuous whores. And I don't have a big enough sex drive to get involved in this degenerate practices, tried but halfway fell disgusted about myself and stopped.