What do you guys think of GNC? I recently started working there, so ask me anything

What do you guys think of GNC? I recently started working there, so ask me anything.

muscletech?

They make pretty good trucks.

Where do you work?

What type of things do you guys throw out, OP?

I'm gonna go dumpster diving tonight

stop tying to upsell me holy shit. i know what i'm there for, i don't want to listen to your bullshit broscience about how "my workouts are ineffective unless i supplement them with the new 'bullshit product 3000' that you just got in stock."

That's GMC you're thinking of. They are spelled and look similarly so I guess I can understand the confusion.

"the only snack you should ever have is this protein chipsĀ® and shake combo!"

My opinion? They have some pretty good stuff. I've had some good feedback on their T10. Shatter is not bad either

We usually dispose of expired product only. That, and returned stuff.
I only pitch stuff that I know works. I don't sell bullshit.
I work at GNC, in case I didn't clarify.

Is CLA a meme?

Which product/brand gives you the highest commission?

Based off my training, no. I haven't done any research into CLA myself.
The highest commission I've made was off of T10. It gave me an extra ten bucks.

Also, CLA is in almost every thermogenic we have, so it's gotta do something right?

I hope so. Someone I used to work with told me about it while I was trying to lose a bunch of weight. I'm not sure if it actually did help, or was just a coincidence/placebo deal.

It's supposed to help transfer fatty acids into the mitochondria. If you lost weight while taking it, then I'd say it at least helps. What else were you taking?

Is there any consensus within the 'insiders' which supplements are good and w hich are scams?

B12 supplements, and I was doing this for exercise. My weight loss was plateauing for a while at the time, but I was also changing my diet up again. So it could've been any number of things, honestly.

I would avoid BPI as a brand. That's the only one that sticks out in my mind. Their dosage is shitty, and I get a lot of negative feedback on it. Also, their bars are gross.
I think CLA definitely played a part. I don't think it's one of those supplements you feel working. It just kinda helps in the background.

How much do they pay, what do you do, and is it easy to get hired if you're Veeky Forums

I have a GNC Sierra

Sorry for the late reply. I was making a grilled cheese. It is very easy to get hired if you're Veeky Forums. I told the interviewer that I did a lot of sports in high school and kinda knew about supplements and I was hired. I'm currently making minimum wage with commission.

Aww hell yeah, I work there too. Clear Muscle is my shit, up 7lbs, no fat gained, and better recovery times. Try to get your manager to let you Sample the Ion V2X patriot pop to guests, tastes great and you get a 10 dollar pm.