Why ARENT you juicing?

Why ARENT you juicing?

scared

because i can just buy fruit juice at the supermarket without making it myself

I am

Just waiting for the final push to get me over the edge desu

Because I exceeded a 1/2/3/4 relatively quickly and went from weighing 150 to 200lbs of primarily muscular gain without it while lifting fairly casually. I expect to get closer to a 2/3/4/5 in a year or so, but deadlifting more than 5pl8 and benching far in excess of 3pl8 doesn't strike me as so important that I'd take away from my law school funds and alter my endocrine system for it.

I guess if it's important to you, and you want to far exceed the numbers I mentioned then go for it and all power to you, it's just I personally haven't hit any significant wall even without gear. Maybe I'll do it when I'm done with law and have more money and am in my thirties when my endocrine system is really starting to ramp down, but eh for now.

because Im making steady gains as a natty and im still inder 40

Because horsemeat is superior.

why do you write like a fucking faggot ? you think you smart or some shit ? Dumb ass faggot, have fun wasting your time in law school while I play college football and fuck your gf you fucking twink.

Illegal in my country. I'm in nursing school too and it would look bad to be on roids

dont have to be too smart to get into law school bruv, plenty of guys in the program that pull around 7pl8 too.

glad i could get ur panties in a knot tho bby ;^)

>wasting your time is getting smarter and more job opportunities
t. 90 IQ college football player

because there is no need to juice for my needs.

you either lift and do sports/conditioning for the health benefits or simply for being a comically huge.

>inb4 only wan(1) two to(2) cycles and you are fine :DDD
>too intelligent to juice dumb

keep believing that, everyone is in denial and will jump on the juice train again whenever they feel they plummeted

personally i dont care about people juicing, it's their life and suffering ed/hairloss or whatever fucking side effects is not worth and is definitely not fulfilling my personal purpose

No one gives a fuck.

i go natty because i just want to be moderately fit, not continue to increase my strength

i respect you guys who chase your strength dreams but all i really got into fitness for was to be able to go hiking and rock climbing and shit with friends instead of us just drinking in our shitty bars

Scared of getting a drug adiction
Love having sex, so if roid unable to use it anymore.
And most important, don't have enough money to get al the shit before and after a cycle

>Bald by 30.
>Heart condition by 50.
No thanks.

me2 desu, but I think I'll man up this year. Probably have a mental breakdown on that first needle prick though

because i'm a diabetic and i'm afraid it would kill me

otherwise hell yeah i'd be on gear

Yeah there's def no top guys on gear who also take insulin.

You're right to avoid it.

The dudes who "manipulate their insulin" in the bb community aren't diabetic tho, they do it differently. Roids are especially bad if you're diabetic because they fuck with your bloodsugar, insulin doesn't really have a lot to do with it.

Gh makes you insulin resistant and many pros become diabetic through insulin abuse.

No desire or reason. Why would I want to acquire and maintain excess mass? Diminishing returns senpai.

Maybe in my fifties to relieve and heal nagging injuries.

Because my body will look shit once I'm off it

That and it will absolutely destroy your natural test production and age the fuck out of you, that's not even mentioning what it does to your balls.

Can't find a good website selling HGH.

I have absolutely nothing against steroids and i am not scared of needles or anything like that.
I definitely will juice in a heartbeat if i am in a situation that requires me to do so, i will also take into consideration that i am a college student with no constant income from real jobs

tl;dr, i'll probs roids once i got a nice job, stable income,private house etc

Because I don't want to be a freakishly huge fag who women don't even like

I'm 'type 1 diabetic' (it shouldn't be called this anymore) and I take a shot of insulin after workout to keep me anabolic.

It's a pain in the ass

p much this, I don't trust the sources.

this

>tfw you will never ever look as good as Roidereem.

Even if I juiced I'd still be 3.5 inches too short.

I have hair and skin problem even without gear. Injecting unknown substances will change me to JUST mode

expensive. Also quit my job. So no income.

No idea where to obtain it. No particular interest in spending the money to do it.

Starting

Test/dhb/tren cycle

200/350/200

Anavar 20mg, for first and last 4 weeks

2.25iu pharma GH per day post workout
1x shot of ghrp2+mod grf before bed

16 weeks total

Do you have any science to back up your wild claims

dont want shrivel balls and a shrinky dink

I want to at some point. Friends who juice have told me to wait for at least a couple more years (started lifting seriously in July) until I start.

Hypertension, on beta-blockers and worry about possible cardiac effects. Sucks double because non-selective beta-blockers reduce metabolic rate, have to work even harder to keep trim. But they also reduce the chance of death by stroke before 50.

You think those are wild claims? Steroids have been studied to death moron, please dont get all your info from Veeky Forums, its pathetic.

Do your own research

I am.

I used to think like you. Then I passed 2/3/4/5 and I still wanted more.

Because Im scared of criminals and I dont want a policeman to get angry at me.