Attracting club sluts

How big do you need to be to attract girls like this? Is it possible natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/how-to-develop-your-charisma-and-become-more-likable-1673988208
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is it possible natty?
Fucking kek'd

you need to be mildly attractive/charismatic but most importantly just look rich. don't even be rich just look like it and ur gud bruh

Well Veeky Forums is it?

[spoiler] ___________________________________________you don't [/spoiler]

Yes

This. Be tall, look """"rich"""", be confident in your bullshit facade.

Some good tips but how do I "be tall"

Just be above 6'. If you aren't and can''t figure out a way to, than you're sol.

Sounds good man
Will learning how to DJ help my chances? Seems like they have a lot of success

depends on how much value you put in club skank pussy

>Will learning how to DJ help my chances?

No it won't.

>have to stay somewhat sober
>constantly worry about drunk slobs that will ruin your 2k$ equipment in one spill
>no one will think you are cool for it

those "DJs" you see drowning in pussy are usually famous through music production.
No one gives a shit about DJs.

>charismatic
How do you become more charismatic?

I always feel at a loss for words when talking to women..

Just be yourself man

BBBBBBBHHHHHRAAAAAAAPPPPHHHPPPPPP

be yourself is terrible advice if you just want to fuck meaningless club pussy if you're on Veeky Forums
stow away all your Veeky Forums interests and insecurities
realize that you have literally nothing to lose if you get shot down
be forward but not rapey
do your best to seem aloof

My experience in Miami at nightclubs
>Day 1
>dancing and havung a good time by myself when a slut brushes up on me
>she gives me a look and I know its on
>no words exchanged though we did exchange saliva
>day 2
>same deal, different day and club
>giving random people high fives, booty bumping, fist bumping, whatever the fuck i feel like, im having fun
> random slut finally approaches me and we just start making out
>her friend gets jealous and starts acting pouty
> give her the tongue too
>this apparently pisses the other slut off and i break up some happy friendship
Lesson here? You dont need to say a fucking word. No amount of game is going to make you more attractive to a club slut if you aren't attractive to her to begin with.

Most importantly is to have FUN. Theyre there to have fun too believe me. Its why they dress up, go out and act the way they do. If youre a fun attractive guy you dont even need to speak a word to them. Assume its on until they turn you diwn and even then they may come back around after a drink or too or some text from their boyfriend, ex, or whatever that sends them into total slut mode

Can you be more specific? You mean I can just stroll over to a lass and ask her to engage in coitus? Doesn't security stop such barbarianism

>these people have fathers/brothers
i wonder how they feel
I know how it makes me feel

No. Security is there to stop dudes from beating each other and rape happening on the premises.

Anything else is game.

lifehacker.com/how-to-develop-your-charisma-and-become-more-likable-1673988208

There you go. Now you're being yourself

Not big at all... i used weekned binged for the longest time to the point i fat bulked to over 225+ lbs at 6'2". I still realed them in to the point were i would be sealing the deal with one girl reafy to head to her place, but my wondering eye would find a hotter girl and i would simply get up and leave the other chick without a second thought.

so... you didn't get laid, then?

Depends there are chicks who care but there are also ones that dont give a shit. Litteraly everything is said with the eyes... you know immediately its a go - no words needed.

so did you get laid or not, bucko?

This

I'm not autistic, but I've never understood how to approach girls in a club. If I'm drunk I'm too busy dancing my ass off, if I'm not, getting close to girls seems rapey. Help anons, I live in a clubs city and some tips would be useful

Ofcourse, its one of those needless to say type of deals. Otherwise why bother putting in my .02 cents?

I used to chase club sluts. It was my ideal for "making it". Not for the girls themselves, but for what they represented. A spontaneous hookup with an attractive person purely because they too find you attractive.

That was the goal for me, to become so attractive that not only would women desire me but that in a club context they would take advantage of reduced societal restrictions on their behavior and literally throw themselves at me.

Then I finally reached that point, and I found the results hollow. They are empty people who chase a mass produced form of fun because they have no real interests.

Now I pick up chicks in hiking and outdoors groups. Primo shit.

all u need is ottermode

Sluts like those won't even notice you

You can't say you didn't enjoy the hell out of it

>hiking and outdoors groups
Like what, meetup.com? It's only old and ugly people there

Fucking lol, they don't care about muscle.

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

like IN REAL LIFE, user. Colleges all have em but it's not restricted to colleges

>Colleges all have em
I'm too old for this shit

Bump

No

Walk up to her, look confident, look her up and down and then look her in the eyes. Say really generic shit like "You're sexy" etc. Grind a little etc. It's really not hard. Everytime I go to a club I get some kind of action. Either on the dancefloor, bar or later at home. Clubs are or people looking to let loose. No one who is happy at the moment is going to a club. It's people trying to drown their misery's in booze, dance and sex.

I used to o the same. My best night ever was making out with 3 girls. A black girl, Asian chick and a white girl all within 10 minutes of eachother. They all saw. I walked out for a cigarette and the Asian chick followed me outside, said she wanted to talk in private. We went to my car and she gave me dome and asked me to fuck her tonight. 10 minutes later I ran into the white girl again and went home with her and busted in her pussy. It was a night that had me smiling for over a week. Then life set in again.

lol

Good for you user

You pretty much don't got to do anything special and just let it happen as the bitches get drunk off their ass and start feeling all hot and funny.