I look better than the average 30 year old, right?

I look better than the average 30 year old, right?

>bald, 30

Yes, but remember average is just inflated mediocrity.

I dunno, your grandpa seems to be in the way of you in this shot

you look 45, but good physique for any age.

This. 49% of people are better than average.

Top 10% is where it's worth starting to talk about.

>bald and fat
no you don't

Half the people on earth are above average. It's not a high metric.

You look fine my man. Or at least fine enough to pull some good pussy if don't have a shit personality.

Fuck man. Why do 20 year olds today look way fucking older than they are?

Did lifestyles just get worse? I see kids that are younger than me that look older than me all the time.

Goals, right there

shut up dick head, that's probably going to be me as well

its much better to look at first deviations. I would say the first deviations are where the judgment is. once you get into the top 2nd and 3rd deviation in the positive direction then you look good.

fantastic gyno, would squeeze those tits

Looked like Juan Sebastian Veron in the thumbnail

You'd look better with better lighting and a different expression than that confused/scared look.

I seriously hope that's not your Grindr prof pic.

You look like one of those goofy half life 2 character models

>mfw balding since 23 shaving head now.

I kinda like it. Hold on to your hair if you have it. grow it out let it flow.

You look like absolute shit

I blame the steroids they put in them chickens and livestock. I mean have you seen 12-14 yo girls these days? Prime example the one that hang herself coulda passed for 17 easily

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Fuck yeah you look better than the average 30. I'm turning 29 next month and most guys outside of the gym my age are absoulte SHIT.

I'm actually kind of worried about my country, desu. It's like that what coach corey wayne says about dating... don't even worry about having competition with other guys... 97% of them don't know what the hell is even going on, let alone how to take care of themselves, let alone talk to women.

Also, in these twilight years, I'm reminded a lot about that Fight Club quote... Tyler asks him if he wants a wife and he says "Fuck no, I'm a 30 year old boy." This is most men!

Not sure what the big deal about your haircut/baldness... why are other men here judging that? Fit is full of fags, unfortunately.

You should probably cut for summer though.
good luck