Do big traps look fucking stupid

do big traps look fucking stupid

if you have no traps you look like a weak bitch

so what do you think?

Traps, shoulders, lats and pecs are what make you look BIG in clothing.

Big forearms are also highly valuable.

Fun fact of the day

Your traps have the highest androgen receptor count per lbs of muscle in your body, so large traps are a sign of being /hightest/

>Your traps have the highest androgen receptor count per lbs of muscle in your body, so large traps are a sign of being /roided/

Fixed that for you.

>tfw natty
>naturally bulging traps, even before i started lifting

hightest masterrace

>tfw naturally big traps

doing his routine (on a recomp/super slow cut). only 2 wks in and noticing a slight increase in trap and neck siize. lats, erectors and rear delts are constantly sore lol

I miss my gym noob traps. I wish I still had the neck support and stability. I think I'll work on developing them a bit desu.

I have clothes hanger traps naturally. High test master race here.

Big traps make you look like a tiny body of yourself wearing a body suit

>tfw only some clothes makes my traps look guud

Goys my traps a shit, farmers walk aren't doing it. What else do i do

Heard if your traps get too big your shoulders look less wide.
>tfw juicy traps naturally
>still a framelet

Do some neck exercises. Put on a weighted head harness with some weight but not too high because you're going for volume.

Now go to a glory hole and make sure to exaggerate the eccentric movement of sucking dick, Try to get up to about 25 cumshots and you'll be good

Heavy deadlifts

big traps or DYEL shoulders?

Narrow manlet framecel shoulders makes traps and everything else look stupid

How much weight do you rack pull relative to your deadlift? Wanna try them for some trap gains, I pull around 160kg now, how much should I rack pull for 3-5?

Rack pull using some kind of grips so you can pull even more.

You don't want worry about your grip strength on rackpulls at all.

If you can deadlift 160kg without grips then you can easily rackpull 200+kg with grips for high reps

when I first tried rack pulls I did less than my diddly am I a fucking retard?

Yeah my gym has straps I'm planning to use. I deadlift with hook grip though.

>big traps look stupid
Why are you here?

Yes.

your DL should feel ez pz when rackpulling from above the knees

big traps are great

Not having roid gyno is even better

Did that make you feel better?

Traps are the best looking muscle when they're trained, big traps make you look fuckin yolked

>there are people on /fight/ RIGHT NOW who think traps aren't a good looking muscle

Fuck off back to reddddit right now you cunts

i always wondered why people didn't actually used someone big for bane, it would be awesome to find a huge guy that has ok acting to be bane and actually be intimidating and not a manlet, imagine bradley martyn as bane, he is already bald so is half way there

>bane with bradleys faggy voice

>/fight/

big traps look fucking stupid

real chads don't need them

no but being a fat pasty manlet with a poverty beard does

They could have just done what they did for Vader and change the voice. Have a xboxhueg guy as bane and some guy with a good voice dub him over.

I pull 150kg diddly and rack pull 180 for like 5 reps with static hold on top but i cant get comfortable using straps so i hold it with mixed grip

Should i add 40 kg or something

Also i need to learn how to use straps properly

Only 4 months into training

But fuck yes, heavy rack pulls do make shit sore.
>Mfw rack pull 180kg, drop 30kg and shrug it 10 times

It looks stupid. Trust me.

kek checked

Bane is THICC though. Bradly is THINN

If you are doing OHP correctly you will hit your traps hard as fuck. I love post workout in the locker room, ripping off my shirt and looking yuuge

I tried rack pulls a few days ago and noticed the same thing.

>deadlifts
>less time under tension and less effective than farmers walks

why post this?

FIVE
FOOT
FIVE

>tfw noob gains
>naturally big chest, shoulders and lats coming in nicely
>no traps, small wrists and forearms, small limbs in general
>everyone thinks I'm skelly because I wear hoodies or bigger shirts even though I'm 5'11" 170lbs and kinda skinnyfat and still bulking
>get compliments from family and friends when I wear a shirt that fits well

What do brehs? For some reason most of my mass seems to go to my torso. Low test maybe. Do I embrace it or try to work against it?

I'm a fan of both kinds of traps.

heavy pulls give you traps overhead presses littlbit yes but not alot

He convinced me to start doing rack pulls, hope it works. Gonna be fun to hold some heavy weight anyway.

even rip say you should start doing rack pulls after you dl 4 pl8 seriously underrated lift desu

>you should start doing rack pulls after you dl 4 pl8
>after you dl 4 pl8
R-right

>tfw gym's bars can't hold more than 4 plates because they're huge bumpers and there are no alternative plates anywhere in the gym

I can diddy 4pl8 for doubles i can only do like 12 rack Chins with my feet up so my body is parallel to the ground. I count a rep only if my chest touches the bar. I pendlay row 2pl8 3x5... I'm confused by the weights you posted for rack Chins. What's going on

>tfw naturally easy growing and strong traps
>tfw naturally weak arms/thin arms

There is no better feel than the times when a big guy and you are doing seated shoulder press side by side and you easily outlift him by a mile while still looking like a skelly.

Pretty sure that I, and the really fat powerlifting guy is the ones that are shoulder pressing the most in our gym. He easily blows me out of the water though, pressing the 42kgs.

Tom Hardy did a great job as bane honestly.

They make your shoulders look more narrow.

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

>able to shrug his 1 rep max diddly 10 times
How? I pull 185kg but heaviest I can shrug for a set is 145kg

naturally juicy trap master-race reporting in