GIVE ME MY FUCKING MOBEY YOU FUCKING NIGGER TRICKERS FUCK YOU NIGGWRS ILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING...

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MOBEY YOU FUCKING NIGGER TRICKERS FUCK YOU NIGGWRS ILL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING NIGGERS

>he bought at near ATH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is your typical low IQ poltard, have fun holding my bags you emotional failure of a human being ;)

You're crying for a measly 1k? You're not meant for this user, sorry.

I only made $40 off of this.

I'm glad I got out when I did, 'cause it tanked shortly after. Dodged taht fucking bullet.

it's gone, man.

god damn LINK was such a meme.

Thats quite a nice justing you've got there.

>he didn't sell at the exact peak

No way there is people this stupid right?

Stop being a little impatient bitch.

poor gay faggot lol

POOR

haha get rekt bitch

Lol you're this mad about being down 1.1k? I've spent more than that in one night on girls

CHASING WOMEN IS TRIBAL ABAMILISTIC BEHAVIOR AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A DEGENERATE NIGGER IF YOU WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY CHASING ASS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ahahaha OP's a faggot

Paying for sex is the most time efficient thing to do in my situation. I don't want to play mind games with Stacey for 4 months just to get a handjob

Jacking off is the most efficient thing you can do, buddy

>he thinks he'd have a chance with Stacy

wow sucks to be you

How about you just jack off in a god damn toilet and stop throwing your money away on carnal pleasure like a hedonistic ape

I'm not going to be gay and touch a dick even if it's large and hot

Anons first coin

>he didnt sell at 50 cents before the fork for a profit

what the fuck is wrong with you?

just sell and roll here, if you get trips i pay for your loss

did you? you probably have like 500 bucks to your name, you little faggot

Just... why? That's not the kind of money you throw around, that's the sort you sit on until it picks back up. At the very least we're gonna see some sort of spike by mid 2018. Every coin has at least one.

But seriously lads I've been holding since fifteen cents and just added this in eth so I could make these larp threads. The nigger tricker is me.

This thread again?
Fuck off you stupid retard.

I got in at 18 cents on etherdelta like day 1. I don't think this coin was ever listed on binance for 10 cents a coin.

Your blockfolio is a lie.

I'm sitting on it, even if it takes a year to break even. Also I'd like to thank GDAX for the 10k withdraw limit which forced me to watch the price rise each day. Got to me psychologically, my fomo was real because of it.

>what is an ICO

should I be using eth or BTC to buy this? :/

Calm down sweetie it happens

I'm up $22
get fukt OP :^)

>>Nov2017

I got in during the crowdsale and waited for LINK to be listed on Binance to input the data into Blockfolio

>he didnt trust the Chainlink pre-sale pools
>He was in block 478 during the crowdsale
>He fudded chainlink when it first listed.
>He bought the motherfucking ATH after a huge pump
>He forgot about BTC forks and didnt sell
>He posts pink wojaks to make himself feel better

>He fudded chainlink when it first listed.

thats all biz was for the first week or so after most people failed to get into the crowdsale. it was fucked rofl