Energy drink story time

It started for me in college, rockstar came to my uni and gave out two free cans per student. It was a game to us and we kept going back for more, stocking the dorm mini fridge. fast forward to my enlistment after dropping out, I was cramming ripits and pit bulls to stay awake on patrol, when got back home and out of mil it got even worse. Two/three cans a day for the last three years. This picture is what I've drank over the last two days.
I've tried stopping before, longest streak was 6 days, cracked when my daughter was born and had to stay up. I need to stop its the worst thing I could be doing to my body. Any advice besides I'm an undisciplined pussy? I'm ready to commit, not try. I guess really I'm just asking for help dealing with withdrawal not help quitting.

Drink a lot of water. Your body might crave caffeine and at first it's okay to instead have a cup of coffee or 2 per day. Keep weening yourself off. Get into brewing your own tea, it's got a bit of caffeine and there's a lot of flavors to explore, and herbal teas for micro-nutrient gains and benefits.

Thanks for the advice I definately want to get into that tea scene, my wife does that teavana youth berry jive and I think it tastes good. You have particular tea advice? And do you suggest caf pills with all that water at first?

don't steep the tea for much longer than 5 minutes or else it'll start to get bitter. Avoid making southern style sweet tea, it's just a bunch of sugar. I like loose tea rather than bagged since loose leaves are usually fresher.

I dunno man. See how your body responds to caffeine withdrawal. It might be a week or 2 of headaches and feeling tired but it's gone after that.

Your going to feel like death for 2-3 days then it won't be so bad. You'll find you crave the sugar as much as the caffiene, so maybe keep plenty of nice fruit around?

Buy some caffeine tablets. Whenever you want caffine cut one open pour the caffeine on your hand then eat it. Only pour about 50mg per time. You will eventually stop because caffeine tastes awful

Caffeine + L-Theanine pills

you can stop paying for boiled tap water now

U gon die

try adderall

stay away from sugary drinks. have some fruit but ration the amount you consume. stay away form caff tabs those are a waste of money and for tweakers who comine that shit.

staying away from sugar for two or three days will be hell. but after the two or three days you are golden. cook all your food too it will help.

I used to like energy drinks for a long time, but never really went past 1 or 2 a day

these days I just have a cup of coffee in the morning and some flavored seltzer water to satisfy my fizzy drink craving

this thread really makes me want a sip

fuck you guys you are getting me addicted to energy drinks

if op is the one posting these energy drink pics he's only fucking himself. get rid of all that op. focus on water.

It's just caffeine you fucking pussy

Get pills and start tapering down and then quit

It will be hellish but

Its fuckig caffeine . Babbys first addiction.

Is switching to diet energy drinks or some other form of caffeine a good idea to avoid simultaneous sugar and caffeine withdrawals?

You could quit sugar and then caffeine, if you see what I'm saying.

>energy drink pics

So is this your first time on Veeky Forums or what?

fuckin pussy. don't taper go cold turkey you babby.

Laughed

I recently quit caffeine bro. The first week sucks, yeah. You are tired, irritable, headaches, etc. But it goes away quickly and you are totally fine after that. Jesus christ its not like quitting opiates or crack or meth. Which I also have quit.

Read the book "caffeinated" for a lot of eye opening facts.

Daily reminder that the sips meme is made by the jews behind Monster as a viral marketing PR strategy.

Day 6 with no caffeine. Tbh day 0 was the worst as I just had half a cup of coffee. Spent 12h of days 1-2 in bed.

I still feel tired. This is the longest time I've been without caffeine since 10+ years. Quitting to sleep more & will whiten my teeth, I won't stain them this time.

Holy shit you are new

>marketing PR strategy

I mean the idea that this is native advertisement is ridiculous from the start, but this phrase in particular demonstrates how completely full of shit you are.

Thank you Mr.Rajeesh for your continued effort to help our customers reputation! 2 rupees have been deposited to your accont.

Red Bull shill detected

Use this instead.

If you get this addicted to caffeine how can you even drink alcohol in moderation?

How can someone be this easily addicted to something.. dont ever try drugs, please. You can change to non sugar ones, coffee and then go cold. I think its both caffeine and sugar that get to you

Caffeine is a shit tier drug, but if you want to get at least some usable effect out of it you should cycle it