Be on train

>be on train
>see qt3.14 grill
w-what do i say to make her my gf?

I'm also ugly, boring and have no social skills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe get some social skills and learn to be less boring?

If my animes have taught me anything just be a loner and all the girls will come flocking to you dude!

how do i do either of those things?

it hasn't worked for me yet

Pull out your wallet, duh.

I dunno, m8.
My mom told me to just be myself, so I've been trying that lately.

>So uh, you come here often?

Excuse me what?

>I have uh large b-boner m-miss archaelogist!

You don't do anything user. Leave her alone so she can find Chad have a enjoyable life without your sorry ass.

pull a frank reynolds and drop a magnum on the ground in front of her
>Woops, I dropped my monster condom, that I use for my magnum dong

works every time

>tfw take the subway to work every day
>see the same girl most days
>only on the train with her until the next stop, about 3 minutes of being on the train together
>she's hot as fuck
>always just has headphones in looking at her phone
>i don't think i've ever seen her even look in my general direction

feels bad guys

Kinda related, but how can I talk to hot women without spilling my spaghetti? I have no problem talking to uglier women but when it comes to 8/10's or higher my autism flares up.

Dude you didn't even put one as a quality you have amongst the other crappy stuff

Damn you don't need a gf, you need to learn to at least like yourself first

i'm unattractive, not rich, have no friends, not interesting, and have no social skills

how can i like myself?

Most of those things can be remedied or at least improved upon. Start by not comparing yourself to other people.

this should work with almost any girl

Just leave her alone dude. She doesn't like you.

just tell her shes got nice feet. it works every time.

>on the subway most days
>this same dyel is there most of the time
>autistically stares at me the entire ride
>each day he sits closer and closer
>heavy breaths can be heard across whole subway
>don't even like music but have to play loud music on headphones to drown out the heavy breathing
>just silently look at the front of the train waiting for the ordeal to end

I'm thinking about changing up my route soon.

>implying i sit on the subway
>implying i am ever anywhere near her and not across the car
>implying i dont just occasionally glance at her to see her face buried in her phone

Be honest, are you a furry? Into dickgirls? Play only the weebshit games with deluxe Lolis in them? Brrapp poster?

Mark all that apply.

just practice talking to them

Don't worry about "winning them over," or worst case scenario practice with hot girls that you know have boyfriends.

I'm 23 and wish someone had told me this 5 fucking years ago. Just fucking do it. You'll fuck up the first few times just like when you first started lifting and had to learn form. IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME. Repetition, continuous practice, learning from your mistakes.

Are you in uni? It's damned near impossible to not make friends in uni if you want them. Join clubs and lift and you'll fix most of the problems.

>tfw didnt have friends in high school and so the unsocialness and retardation carried over into college so i didnt meet anyone there either

m8 I was homeschooled, I had 0 friends in high school

Forced myself to learn how to talk to people and made it through uni with friends (no gf yet)

in grad school now

who is this girl

she can be my wife

just a little bit of the old 1-2

and some of the this and that

she's yours bro

This is solid advice

When you talk about women as "8/10" or whatever you have already failed. Just know that they're humans too

Thanks senpai, it's hard getting into that mentality tho

ight ill give it a go

You're right.
But they're still women and we're still men and categorizing them based on looks is valid.
Nothing in the 10 rating system dehumanizes women in the least.

It's upsetting, but people do judge others based on looks. We can still be humane and good people while also acknowledging that some people can be attractive or unattractive.

I mean, you're on fucking fit for fucks sake.

>on bus
>qt gets on and sits further down the bus facing me
>constantly catch her looking at me
>she later moves to the seat in front of me for no apparent reason and I continue to catch her looking sideways at me

guess what nothing happened

literally how the fuck are you meant to start a conversation with someone you've never met before

the alpha thing would be to say "hi saw you looking at me on the bus haha, want to go [______] tomorrow?" but god I'd look autistic in front of everyone else on the bus if that went awry

>the alpha thing would be to say "hi saw you looking at me on the bus haha, want to go [______] tomorrow?" but god I'd look autistic in front of everyone else on the bus if that went awry
uhhh, no

>"hi what's your name"
>cool i'm x
>where you headed
>(continue)

>hi saw you looking at me on the bus haha, want to go [______] tomorrow

thats not alpha, that's autism. you compliment her on something, she'll respond, you introduce yourself, ask where she's heading. should be easy to carry out a converstaion after that

Nobody's going to look down on you for talking to a cute girl. Just don't come on too strong. They'll just look down awkwardly and wish they were you, regretting they didn't talk to her themselves.

>i'm projecting

looks like, as I've always thought, I have autism

>scuse me
>this is strange and out of nowhere but...
>i'm trying to guess what your ethnic background is- are you like half german half french or something?
>(receive answer)
>oh haha, i never woulda guessed, hold up, you look like a student. waddaya study. wait lemme guess. accounting. ugh so boring
>(receive answer)
>I never would have guessed; you coulda been a stripper for all i known (this line works only if both parties are agreeably playful, hence "flirting")

smile alot. laser focus on her eyes (important).

desu, the real issue is getting into your system to approach girls. In other words, to walk up to them, get their attention, and say something where they must answer insomuch that they'll stand there to continue talking to you, thus giving you the opportunity to be playful and flirtatious.

I literally know a guy who has an IQ of somewhere around 90. This guy may be literally autistic and look slightly like the most typical coding geek from computer science, but this guy does mad huge amount of approaches, and has been on way more dates than I have, even though he's gotten shot down everytime. Like i'm not joking when I mean he's autistic.

This is the type of advice that doesn't help anyone. It's like saying "just be yourself/confident". It's true, but only in the right context can someone really appreciate and understand that advice. For people who never had good guidance, or strong role models, advice like this gets lost in translation. I recommend attending church. The church is specifically devised whereby individuals must become part of the group. You'de be surprised how much you would have to learn to sell yourself to regular church attendees in typical conversation. If you don't want to do that, go to networking events, tech-events, etc. anything where there are a lot of people. Google it. think outside the box. Make sure to devise a feasible story; "i came because I was curious".

Try using a scale of 0 and 1 instead of 1 to 10. Just "would bang" or "wouldn't bang". This gives you more "freedom" and you can start treating them the same no matter how they look.

What makes you think I'll treat the women I'd fuck and the women I wouldn't fuck the same?
Lastly, a 0-10 scale is far more nice then a fuck/wouldn't fuck scale.

It shows consideration of who they are and their looks and everything about them.

0-1 is just a hard and fast fuckin bitches n da club kinda thing.
Know what...you're right.
Way too much fucking energy to piss away on the 10 scale.
Disregard the 0's then go after the 1's only.

I hate every part of you.

Yeah absolutely I don't disagree with you we attach value to people based on looks and physical attractiveness is a big factor in who we start relationships with.

But in anons context of getting nervous talking to women because they meet some arbitrary standard in his head, this is wrong. Like I know most guys myself included get nervous when talking to very attractive women but when you take a step outside of yourself for a moment and think about why you to this the most likely reason you do this is because you think they are above you.

To fix the short answer is just be yourself.

i love these autism posts, probably the best part of Veeky Forums

>w-what do i say to make her my gf?

Nothing can guarantee what you say will make her your gf. But you can try talking.

Just letting you know bro 1/20 successful number+date is what a veteran PUA hopes for.

1/50 is not unheard of

1/150 is something you can expect if you're not used to talking to people and not particularly attractive.

And this is real life, in the flesh numbers. Online game can be several orders of magnitude worse. All of those numbers might sound fucking terrible to you but you only need one success and you can potentially tap that on the reg.

>waddaya study

I've had girls thank me for not asking them what they're studying

Here's a better one

>hi, I'm just wondering what your ethnicity is
>"I'm half German half French!!"
>really? I thought you were 100% hot

chokers and scarfs around the neck make my doodle get stiff senpai

>Nobody's going to look down on you for talking to a cute girl.
I don't know about you but I definitely internally cringe when I see a guy unsuccessfully or poorly hit on a girl, especially when she's significantly out of his league.

right, well the "cringe" is empathetic

it's you relating to the other guy's position, which is to say you cringe because you get rejected, and you likely view the woman as also out of your own league.

>>waddaya study
>I've had girls thank me for not asking them what they're studying

i'm not a seasoned professional when it comes to cold approaching, but simple shit like this is useful for people who don't have reference experience. Conversations can go anywhere, and more often for women, it's more about the underlying tone, not the literal content.

thanks senpai. gotta spill the spaghetti somehow.

bruh the whole thanking you is validation that you're "different" than other guys.

its her separating you from the pack.

do you actually think it'd make a difference if you asked her what she was studying? like really?

it's the same game men run with women.

"oh you're so different; you're not like them; I'm different too; we're both so different; it's us vs them."

I had a qt following me around trying to get my attention but I was too sperg to say anything and I guess she was too. How do I talk to grils about stuff at the gym? I am normalfag enough and social adept enough now to handle this shit.

Watch out my dude, usually those are to hide an Adams apple

In public I could understand because not everyone is watching, but on public transportation where it's really quiet and everyone is just minding their business, it's really hard to approach because pretty much everyone will be watching and your putting the girl in a really awkward situation. Plus I hear girls hate being hit on in the train. Am I wrong here?

>Plus I hear girls hate being hit on in the train. Am I wrong here?
Probably because of the kind of people you'll typically find on bus/train/tram

half true, half untrue.

yeah, people will look, but they'll quickly go back to whatever they were doing prior. Sure they're still within ear shot, but they'll just be like "oh okay well w/e" and go back to their shitty life. Their shitty fucking life. For fuck's sake, they're going to forget it even happened.

Imagine if you will in, say Oblivion or Skyrim; if you approached an NPC out of nowhere, your reputation wouldn't fucking go down because you just talked to them.

>Plus I hear girls hate being hit on in the train.
Girls hate being hit on by creeps. This doesn't mean they don't want to be hit on; they just want to be hit on the right way. Takes practice to both do the right thing, and avoid doing the wrong things. Just get out there and go do it.

If your at uni or anything like that just say to her "Hey..you in my (insert class name here)?"
When she says no, just laugh it say "Oh sorry, I am (your name here), where are you heading?" Or something like that. All you have to do is start a conversation with her and not spill your spaghetti everywhere.

Say "mayb I rayp u now"

And if she looks confused follow up with "pls respond"

>Plus I hear girls hate being hit on in the train.
They hate being hit on wherever, unless you're Chad.

there's no guarantee to make any random qt grill your gf

you should try to change your mental habits to stop forming those kinds of fantasies and instead focus it on the present moment, on talking to her and being loose and honestly getting to know her
if you are already close then any observational small talk will do unless she really isn't in the mood to talk, but you cannot go full fuck her through your eyes mode until after you've both eased into it

re categorize that encounter, and instead of thinking of it as "another failure for enacting some fantasy" think of these moments as "another instance of me being social and having fun with those around me, living life"

Wow some actual decent advice

This made me smile, would steal/10

> implying that's not a bonus for most of Veeky Forums

i've actually seen (almost) this irl

>work at a 7/11 type convenience store with another girl
>we keep a few drug items behind the counter (painkillers, Nasal Sprays...condoms)
>Guy walks in, a litte drunk
>"Ey you got condoms??"
>Girl: "Yeah which one you want?"
>"bring em all out lemme see"
>she brings out your trojans, billy boys etc
>"which ones you like eh?"
>girl "idk, just pick one"
>"pick it for me"
>she randomly pick ones
>he goes "ey you got em in XL?"
>"No" (holding back laughter)
>"thats to bad"

whole store line listend to the conversation and it was cringy as fuck. A little later the girl told me "what a fucking loser" lol and shes like a super friendly everybody likes girl next door type

also i made out with her in our storage room one time when i was stopping by drunk and she was working graveyard. true story.

Take a creep pic and post it in here

I saw a cute girl in an elevator today. Had like 20 seconds tops to speak to her. What should my strategy be next time something like that occurs? I'm thinking

>How's life?
>Good hbu?
>Oh it has its ups and downs

at this point she laughs and then you go in for the kill. What do you think boys?

As useless as it sounds "just be yourself bro" is literally the only correct way to approach these kinds of situations.

I just want a pretty girl 7.5/10 or higher.

Don't care if she's dumb, shallow or mean.

you ever get it on with a customer?
more and more i get girls who blatantly hit on me but most of the time i can't do shit since people are coming in

do you get numbers? meet up when you're off?

if i said that i would do it with a facial communication that i don't mean it and segue into some connection between her and the building
last time i was in an elevator the lady started talking to me actually, i find it easy enough to say whatever fluff and clever thing but don't know how or even if i should state my intentions in the most subtle way possible

>some connection between her and the building

>You're going to the archaeology wing?
>T-to study bones?

Well this was years ago, but no not really except for facebooks and numbers. Kinda the same thing you said tho often get interrupted by other customers etc. It did get a ton of confident boosters at the time though (i was a 19 year old virigin). I think a big part of it was working nights, so people would often be drunk

some of my top picks

>a bartender that would stop by every so often pretty drunk and "beg" me to come home with her
>29 year old "career woman" who gave me her number and asked me out multiple times
> often offers for blowjobs for free stuff (often means like it happend like twice )
>making out with a fellow employee with her sitting on the counter at like 4 in the night

the best part, really, was the people i worked with. We were 3 guys and 7 girls employed in total, everyone was like 18 - 20 and at least 6+/10 (both genders), almost everyone made out at least once, we'd get drunk at the job, go out together and it was the first time in my life that "high school" labels didn't matter, the popular mean girls at the job didn't give a shit was a loser in HS etc.

fucking time of my life really, god damn

christ, give me an honest self face rating user?

at the time? Probably a 5-6/10 (maybe a 4 on a bad day?) but i still had my hairline intact and had that justin bieber "puppy look" that some girls go for. now i'm balding and don't have the face for it at all.

but a lot of it was just circumstantial. Of course when you work every day with someone for months, go out together, carpool, go to mcy'd in the lunch, trash talk shitty customers and "bound" over that you're in the same life situation attraction and fondness is built..

and with regards to the customers they were always just drunk out of their mind. The bartender and 29 yol probably liked me but most of the times i recon the girls were "would hook up with anyone" - drunk

none

thanks, this looks helpful

is it appropriate to ask these questions to people on the street or on a train?

If you're serious about this, watch this video (all of it).
You'll thank me later
youtube.com/watch?v=b5mFl7ov5xk

Here's something i've been kind of struggling with:

How do you ask a girl out/approach if she is your coworker?

New girl started at my job a few weeks ago and she is hands down the cutest girl ive ever seen, i want to get to know her better but i don't really know how to elevate conversations above "work talk"

For reference, my last couple of relationships the girl has approached me, and im pretty much almost completely inexperienced when it comes to making the first move

plz help

I disagree. It is either a "Yes I find you attractive" or "No I dont find you attractive". The number scale is harsh as fuck unless you have lower standards and almost every girl is 8+/10.

"I find you attractive, lets have sex"

Or

"Nah you're clearly a solid 5 out of 10, you're a little bit chubby and your face is plain as fuck and you have a mediocre ass squats will fix that babe, but you're good enough to fuck I suppose, please disregard the fact I am 5 ft 5 manlet, with a weak chin and am currently going dwarf mode after cocoon mode bulking. Also I do have a 5 inch cock but youre totally thankful for, you 5/10 plain Jane wanker."

More accurately girls hate being hit on by guys they dont find attractive. Isn't it something like in the first 10 seconds of seeing you a girl has made up their mind if they are willing to fuck you?

Never go out with a person you work with. You dont shit where you eat.

i know i know i know, and before this i had a hard "no workplace relationships" rule for myself, but this girl is something else, man

M8 I've had a girl rubbing her foot against my leg in the library, decided to ignore her. I didn't even look at her.

t. 21 yo virgin

Not him but how do I do that with a girl in my class?

Is it better to introduce myself first or ask other person first?

Guys I saw a girl couple days ago, she was really nice and good looking, we ended up going chilling to her place which escalated into sex. But I couldn't fucking get it up, here I am with his beautiful woman who is doing all she can and I couldn't get it up. Ended up just eating her pussy and making out. She said it was fine but I know she was disappointed since earlier she said to me she likes rough sex, but not as much as I was disappointed in myself. Never happened to me before.

Good news is she wants to see me again but what I can't get it up again?

There will be others. Don't fuck up a source of income for a skirt.

this
exactly this

what is so damned difficult about talking to a female as if she is a normal person?

I often wonder if these self-proclaimed "autists" are real or just trolling. Then I look around at real life and pray I never mistakenly hire one of them.

Remember that hot women are just as crazy and have self esteem problems as ugly women. Use that to your advantage.

does it matter that its just a part time job that im probably only going to be at for like 6 more months before i fuck off to university

stop watching porn

That changes things slightly. It could be good practice before you abscond to uni. Hmm then I say if you have got the steel for then go for it but be careful. You might want that job as a reference down the line, for another job and you clowning around depending how bad and aspie you go could fuck you up.

We are among you normie

lel

>stranger on strain
>exchanged literally a couple dozen words
>"r u an stripper"
yeah op do this, guaranteed pussy

>Get this same advice when I was 20
>Takes about 18 months
>Go on a spree pulling broads from all over
>Get a bit tired, take a break
>Start up again when 23
>Lasts about 4 months
>Take another break
>Start up again at 24
>Now so comfortable talking to women of any kind that I end up saying literally anything
>Letting out all of my most shameful traits without even noticing
>Only aware I've done it when they're pulling a face like pic related
>Know instantly I've fucked it up again
>Currently on a 2 year dry spell

Don't follow the rabbit hole too far, lads.

>Trying to play out conversations with strangers in your head

You will always get stumped at some point unless you are quick-witted and have extensive social skills.

hey QT gyno boy come here and be my gf ok? thx plz

>don't even like music

Jerk off on her shoulder, bro. Trust me, girls love that kind of aggressive confidences.

Reminds me of a fun quote from metalocalypse
>You're just realizing this?
>All da hot ones is crazy
>And da ugly ones too