You there, user? I told you all that weightlifting wouldn't help you in a real fight

>You there, user? I told you all that weightlifting wouldn't help you in a real fight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0uMQu25ZM
sherdog.com/news/news/Jon-Jones-Pleads-Guilty-to-HitandRun-Charge-Receives-18-Months-Probation-93215
bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/22/9014377/hbo-segment-domestic-violence-ufc-mma-christy-mack-war-machine-thiago-silva-travis-browne
youtube.com/watch?v=6qxHARgZFgo
youtube.com/watch?v=V6QGNPi3vs8
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQGu7IpXFA
youtube.com/watch?v=UL1GtSnvkGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw too intelligent to engage in fisticuffs

fuck off olgeird

>The only fighting I care about is in movies, you flaming fuck. I already called the police, so don't bother running.

>I'm tall
>have a gf who is also hot
>look more intimidating
>over 1/2/3/4
>could easily overpower him if I catch one of his punches

Too bad he will never achieve what I have achieved

That guy is a manlet. He can only beat up other manlets.

What fight would I ever get into? Just foesn't happen in real life.

I haven't had to fight anyone yet...

* unzips pants*
* puts dick on your mouth *
It takes me only 1 minute to cum, let's see if the police arrives on time

Is that why he weight lifts?

hes 5'9". nate diaz is 6". maybe try reading up a bit before you make silly statements. also maybe try getting out from under that rock

>could easily overpower him if I catch one of his punches
fights are easy guys just don't let them hit you while you hit them, it's foolproof

He may be a manlet but he has incredible reach. His arms are crazy fucking long and he can fuck up other guys before they can even get in range to hit his face.
Its no shame to admit he's just a more fit human being than some meathead who has never been in a real fight his whole life.

Maybe user is 6ft 250 lb, not a gangly 155lb diaz

>>>k

>implying Dee isn't the most loyal and qt woman around

Do you know what walking weight is? I mean Diaz isn't 250, but Diaz claimed to be 200 in their second fight

You're saying I live such a sheltered life that that's why I've never been in a fight? Most people are civilized and just don't punch each other. Real fights barely happen. And if they do I don't get involved. Don't want to punch another dude. I don't watch anime.

Also 5'9" is a manlet. Don't give me shit for not watching garbage ufc bullshit.

terrible fucking movie

Fuck up other guys...who are the same weight and size...he's a midget.

mcgregor was probably 180

All you autistic idiots obsessed with your lifts who think you'd stand a chance against a professional fighter have lost your mind

t. 6'3 240lbs who got BTFO by a 5'3 Thai fighter who came to my gym one day to fight over here against some guy

That guy had fought competitively at a high level for a few years too and just did amateur stuff. You guys don't get it, every time you move your momentum and weight moves - they will use your weight against you and it'll be a case of the bigger you are the harder you'll fall.

Should I list all the guys he's fought and their dimensions? Hes fought guys taller than him and won. He dominated three weight divisions and he is pure muscle.
Stop being such an insecure pussy.

>Not only "Catching" a punch mid extension but catching it faster than the best professional striker in mma right. now can throw it and then overpowering him despite him having a brown belt in brazilian jiujitsu

Ok guy

>6'3 240lbs who got BTFO by a 5'3 Thai fighter
LMAOING @ UR LIFE

These threads are dumb.

People with those kinds of skills don't just go around bullying John Q. Public for no damn reason. The kind of person who does do that doesn't have the discipline to train to that level, or the balls to bully anybody outside of highly select situations where he thinks he can win without the victim reporting him to the police, which would exclude anybody who looks like they lift and/or stays out of whatever shithole bar creeps like that roost in.

I heard Conor walks around at 165

your fighting skills are no match for the strength required to swing my cold steel blade

Nate Diaz and Max Holloway

Why don't you just sick his cock already.

I don't care who he's fought, or about him, or about ufc, or about fighting. Ufc is for fucking douchebags and nerds. Sorry bud.

>makes point
>point disproven
>LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T CARE!

I like this guy.

>is on Veeky Forums
>has a problem with someone being a nerd
not everyone has to be the same fucking jacked """"functional strength""""" autist like you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0uMQu25ZM

What was your proof? You can list off all the dudes in his weight class? That's why they have weigh classes so people fight people of the same size because it's not fair to fight big dudes if you're s little dude. You know this.

Your thing is that nobody can say anything bad about connor mcgagher, so what kind of discussion is this. Fuck off with these stupid threads. Only dipshits who like ufc give a fuck and a lot of people on fit don't.

Why strike when its all about wrestling?

>t. Fat fuck who would get BTFO in a fight with a guy half his size

Again, do you know what walking weight is?

>Tyron Woodley
>5'8
>Walks around at 205

>Conor
>Walks around at 170
>5'9

Are you going to seriously tell me Conor would win, let alone easily, against this guy just because he is shorter in height and reach?

ill beat your fucking ass!!!

Banter and hype between trained fighters in a reality tv setting.

>Why can't you just let me insult someone more successful than me!

Jon Jones Pleads Guilty to Hit-and-Run Charge, Receives 18 Months Probation

sherdog.com/news/news/Jon-Jones-Pleads-Guilty-to-HitandRun-Charge-Receives-18-Months-Probation-93215

If he let me use my hands I could get him off in 30 seconds.

Whats the third division, he fought a LW at WW once and lost

Kek underrated

I just love how triggered Conor makes Veeky Forums

>yfw my girl shows up

I never said that highly trained fighters are magical beings of light and reason who never do anything wrong, retard.

All I'm trying to say is that this dude isn't that tough against a 250 lb 6'4 man, and people don't really fight in real life. I don't care about Connor McGregor or UFC and I don't really share the level of respect for these fighters that you other dudes seem to share.

But UFC fighters are (((notoriously))) aggressive and will attack people. This is without regard to situation.

This is all while also being highly trained fighters.

I don't get your point. Does it make you feel better knowing a guy walking at 170 couldn't beat up a heavyweight? Because that is kind of obvious to everyone

With that being said, I honestly think he could KO Overeem at least if the opportunity for that left hand was there

statistically how much more likely is ufc fighter to attack someone outside the octagon compared to the rest of population ?

bitch got fucked lmao

I honestly don't get why beatings get this bad. You have to be fucked up to hurt someone you love (assuming) this badly. Like a slap is one thing, but this is just brutal.

You have no idea what you're talking about, I would bet my house not a single person ITT would stand a chance against McGregor or Diaz or any top fighter going around as long as they weren't freakishly big (250lbs+) or had martial arts experience

What about CM Punk?

He's left handed, therefore at an advantage since most fighters prepare against right handed fighters.
>tfw lefty

You're talking to me about these dudes like I give a shit about them or know who any of them are. This mcgreggor guy is very small. I could pick a random big dude on the street and he could anal rape connot mcgregor because he's a little tiny little mini man. You get that right?

According to HBO, UFC fighters are twice as likely to be involved in domestic violence.

bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/22/9014377/hbo-segment-domestic-violence-ufc-mma-christy-mack-war-machine-thiago-silva-travis-browne

agree

really makes you think

man, she MIGHT be loyal, but she has the slut look down pat

I left it so someone who isn't a faggot like (You) could feel free to respond.

Anyway, some random big dude in the street would probably get rekt. A heavyweight pro-fighter? Probably might beat Conor, but that is like proudly saying a T-rex would destroy a lion. No shit? Nobody is even comparing him to heavyweights, so I don't know why you are

ahahahahahahaha
you have brain damage

youtube.com/watch?v=6qxHARgZFgo

youtube.com/watch?v=V6QGNPi3vs8

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQGu7IpXFA

youtube.com/watch?v=UL1GtSnvkGQ

>tfw no gf who works and pays for your training
>tfw no gf who believes in your training to pay off
>tfw no gf who you can make proud after her supporting you for years

Because he's tiny. Stop idolizing him. He is the manlet of manlets.

he's had martial arts experience

I'm talking run of the mill guy at the gym who thinks he can BTFO a professional fighter because he can lift heavy weights

>thread about a lightweight fighter

>Guiz he's little! He probably doesn't weigh as much as my whilst performing competitively in his weight class and anyway I don't care about this thread, I'm just repeatedly posting in it because I love them (you)'s

I like how ignored the post talking about Tyron Woodley. Picking and choosing the easiest posts to "debate" back with

But you keep replying too. So aren't we both "fags"?

Those guys are funny. Before I took MMA classes, they used to be intimidating, but after my first day they don't seem to pose a threat.

it's Veeky Forums, everyone's a fag, but at least some of us stay in threads relevant to our interests.

It's pretty eye opening how little strength matters and how these guys have have been training for decades and are twice your age and nearly half your weight can just BTFO you effortlessly, the way they move makes you think they're not even human

This thread is about some skinny ufc fighter guy being better than lifters, lifting is my interest.

"That guy is a manlet. He can only beat up other manlets."

weird. i didn't know nate diaz was a manlet.

"What fight would I ever get into? Just foesn't happen in real life."

weird, fights happen all the time in real life. conflict happens, people get angry.

bottom line you have an odd view of the world. maybe get out from under that rock. get off Veeky Forums for a while and stop taking memes spouted here as fact.

Well this board is about Fitness

There are ways to get fit outside from weightlifting.

A person training in fighting could beat up a person who lifts weights. Don't take it personally that picking up and putting down heavy things doesn't make a you jack of all trades.

I'm sure you can lift more than McGregor, and you can feel free to brag about it. The thing is, nobody would care though

You watch ufc and believe fights break out in real life all the time. Who is the delusional one?

I don't think lifting weights is inpressive but you did try to egg on lifters when you started this thread so what did you expect?

>
Guaranteed I'd fuck McMeme up. I'm over a foot taller than him and can easily bench 315 for reps

I don't see why you get so offended though. Being a manlet myself, I laugh when people make manlet threads and manlet jokes.

I'm offended because despite having a height an reach advantage and more than likely being stronger than mcgrwgor, you don't think I'd fck him up.

See

You wouldn't. I'd bet my life on it.

what is technique
what is speed
what is footwork
what is experience
what is cardio

life isn't about >MUH STATS

How come in this movie lightsabers just burn you but in the other ones they chop your limbs off

>accumulating so much brain damage from fighting you need to get your name tattooed across your torso so you can remember it

i dont watch UFC. if youre the original dude i responded to it would take two seconds of googling to realize that 1. mcgregor has beaten people of all statures, and 2. mcgregor is the real deal. only idiots use the term manlet unironically. (inb4 i get called a manlet)

fights do happen all the time in the real world, go outside more often maybe? hence why i keep telling you get out from under that rock?

im not saying that fighting is right or wrong, i'm saying they happen

Who said it was?

All this thread is making me realize is that die hard ufc fans will defend their retarded ufc fighters against basement dwelling virgins who pretend to lift.

>Conor
>Cardio

Granted he can go 2.5 rounds without gassing out; more than the average person

I've literally never watched UFC or MMA or any of that other than boxing highlights in the 80s on youtube, I'm just saying how delusional lifters who think they'd stand a chance against pro fighters are

Kek, I will never unsee this.

Also as a side note,

Shani is best girl

I was born outside bitch.

Defending? We're just making valid points

>I can beat him up
No, just no

>He is a manlet
Okay?

>If he fought a heavyweight he would lose
No shit

So then you agree with me? So why are you giving me shit?

Wasn't ready for those feels

yeah, right under a rock. where you stay to this very day

Trissfag myself
entire Veeky Forums goal is to bag a redhead that looks and acts kinda like Triss

but Shani a close second

Wouldn't be surprised if they used McGregor as a basis for Olgeird

nigger wars: the movie

I have a gun so yeah.

>inb4 fedora autists who says its Cheatang!!

yeah no

>tfw not yet Veeky Forums enough for qtredheadgf
How do I into witchermode?

Daily reminder that khabib will expose memegregor as the male rousey