Why lift when this is all that matters

why lift when this is all that matters

put that shit on your ass

Because I don't have that. So I'm working with what I got. If a girl likes me for my body, I know she's being honest, because I'm broke. If she likes me for my body and I'm rich, I don't know what's goin on.

Someday I would love to be financially healthy enough to get one...for status probably but just knowing that I made it inside the gym and outside...would get me some confidence...so here is my tip for you. I like to share even if you are already wealthy... check out BTE.TO great stock and XXII..also read TOOLS OF THE TITANS by JIM FERRIS good read no matter what status u are .

Sorry I meant TIM FERRISS...

Yah why better yourself when you're just going to be pushing daisies in 100 years?

That's what really matters.

Good luck showing everyone around that you have a piece of plastic while I can show sexy piece of flesh

What's the requirements for this or those black cards?

10 million in a JP Morgan private bank

why does it have goatse on it?
that square on the left is an anus being pulled open by two sets of two fingers....right?

What backwards shithole are you from that doesn't have chip?

for real?

Because people rich enough are also smart enough to also work out.

>$595 annual fee
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's nothing

>implying I want to throw away money just because I'm rich
>implying I got to be rich by throwing away my money

>implying people who have this card aren't making thousands a day in passive income

You're legit retarded mate. I'm not saying it's a lot of money, I'm saying you're a fucking idiot to waste money even if it's a small amount

My parents are way more than 10M net, but they taught to me not go around spending on shit I don't even need or want.

You don't swipe that down her cleavage senpai

there is a point where being frugal is pointless and that point is thousands of dollars in passive income

No, only $250k deposit that you can withdraw afterwards

no you fucking idiot

I don't think you understand how much of your passive income goes into expenses when you're rich.

No

you need to open a private bank with JP Morgan and the minimum deposit is 10 million

that was for the "beta" version they upped it to 10 million when the card was a success

So females are prostitutes in their nature don't they?

Females are the 3 P's
PRIZE
PROSTITUTE
PEST

Instagram whores are PROSTITUTES
fatties are PESTS
girl next door is the PRIZE

Because I'd rather be swole and energetic with several million in my bank account than dyel and lazy with several million in my bank account.

cause once the signup bonus is over then what do?