Shit Genetics General (Advice please)

Hey lads.

I've started putting things together recently. I've finally found medical/genetic explanations for why my physique is so sub-par.

I have mild gyno, mild pectus excavatum, AND anterior pelvic tilt.

I have already decided not to have children, because honestly my shitty genes do not deserve to continue onward through time. Honestly, suicide is on the table as well because I will never be aesthetic because i have been given these shit genes by pure chance.

Does anyone have any advice at all? I'm not even gonna say "pls no bulli" because honestly i look too terrible for it to be a reasonable request. bulli away.

But if you have any guidance that you can include with the bullying, that is more than welcome.

My problem is that my fucking ribcage sticks out just under my chest, causing a lump in my chest that not only ruins my chest aesthetics but my core aesthetics as well. Then with the gyno, which of course couldnt just go away after puberty like it would for anyone else, just ruins things further.

If I don't kill myself, I'm not going to use this as an excuse to quit lifting because its basically all i care about. but I will basically give up on being aesthetic.

pic related, and more pics to come

At least you're not fat. Keep it up user.

....why do you look like me???!

It's strange that you say lifting is all you care about when you look like a DYEL pudding pop. What do you lift? Are you doing bodyweight exercises or some gay shit? My advice is that you need (muscle) mass. Gain some weight and try to even your horrific body structure out. Imma give you some advice. Take it faggot, it's not like you wanna breed or live a long life anyway.

Diet
Breakfast - Two eggs + toast
Lunch - Two eggs + can of tuna + toast
Dinner - Two eggs + tuna + toast
* Typical can of tuna is 2+ servings

Exercise
Back, Arms, Legs. Focus on getting big. Do pyramids to failure with a focus on lifting 10lbs heavier than your last max every month.

Sounds bro tier right? I went from 135lbs to 190lbs and my proudest max is a single arm 90lbs preacher/dumbbell curl. Once I put on the muscle it eased a lot of my visual problem areas.

>I have mild gyno, mild pectus excavatum, AND anterior pelvic tilt.
None of that has anything to do with your total lack of muscle mass, pussy. Eat and lift weights you little bitch.

most men who have it are in denial or really don't think they have mild gyno. it's more common than you might think.

>specific food suggestions with arbitrary timings and not just calories + protein
don't listen to this fucking retard

Just kill yourself user and get it over with. Fucking pussy. I don't need killjoys like you around to steal my motivation gains.

Go fuck yourself lol. What advice did you post? And why in the fuck would anyone write up an intensive plan for a DYEL? He hasn't even figured out the basics. But no, by all means, don't take the advice. Wallow in your self pity Op. KYS. But at least take this other idiotic bastard with you.

desu i already do pyramids and ive just started a new routine where im in the gym 6 days per week

i have been and will continue to, thx for motivation famo

its fucking terrible desu, it actually hides all chest gains.

ik, thanks senpai. i already have a pretty solid gains-centric diet.

im 6'00'' 188lbs, for reference btw lads

Holy shit dude how about you go put on some fucking muscle mass before writing us a novel about how pathetic your genetics are. What's your routine? How long have you been lifting? DESU you look like someone who's never touched a weight before, maybe fix that first and then worry about your genetics after that, huh?

desu ive been lifting on and off for 2 yrs and maxed out beginner gains, but for the past month ive found a gymbro who is aesthetic and possibly juicing desu and ive been going 6 days a week. im doing his routine so we work 1-2 muscle groups per day pretty thoroughly (1.5-2hr workouts) and my numbers are pretty steadily increasing across the board.

posture is my main concern at this point but im not sure how much visual progress is even possible.

dude you look fine. nobody cares about this stuff except for neet faggots on fit.

I don't give a shit. What's your routine? What were you doing for those two years? Give me specifics motherfucker.

> I've been lifting "on and off"
> "On and off"
> On
> and "Off"

/thread

You're just average OP. Your body is nowhere near bad enough to warrant suicide. But your personality seems to be really melodramatic and self-involved in that way that only sheltered kids with depressive issues possess.

Make a plan, stick with it, etc

>I've finally found medical/genetic explanations for why my physique is so sub-par.

Shut up faggot.

you are the worst of the worsty.

here's why your physique is bad

>no muscle
>all lard

How does that make sense? You want a good physique?

TRAIN HARD

WAIT.

You clearly not even trying with that body, and then you blame your genetics? You are a joke idiot.

Because you dont put in any effort

your advice is beyond retarded.

he should eat a -500 calorie deficiet 1g lb protien at least and 50 grams of fat and rest carbs

your stupid diet plan will give him mecurery poisoning, he needs to watch macros and calories not give himself mad hatter's disease

>how much visual progress is even possible.

none if you are a lazy bitch

just train as hard as you can and wait

Shit man, looking at it even further its extremely clear you have seveeeeere body dysmorphia. You dont need gym advice, you need a therapist. Also, stop coming to Veeky Forums. This place stirs body dysmorphia and breeds insecurity like nothing ive ever seen

ITT: OP is an ageing normie

Holy fucking shit, you're delusional.

>Advice please

On what? suicide methods?

>1g lb protien at least and 50 grams of fat and rest carbs

I see someone has swallowed advice from a roider. He needs at least 100g of fat for optimum hormone production not a measly 50. All that protein is also too much 0.75g per lb is more than enough.

i just do my friend's routine. im pretty sure my gym bro just freestyles at this point, as he has been lifting seriously for a long time.

We do

Biceps- includes straight bar curls, preacher curls, hammer curls, full rotation bicep curls, one-arm high cable curls, bodyweight pullups.

Triceps- including Supertri's (this is what he calls them, but basically it is a quadruple superset of extensions, full arm extensions of some sort, skullcrushers, and close grip bench with no rest in between, all laying flat on a bench), close grip bench press, bodyweight dips, and a couple of machines

Shoulders and Traps- including military press, lateral raise machine, a couple different shrugs, rear delt flies, and some other stuff that im forgetting.

Chest- Bench press, incline bench press, a few different chest press machines (we usually do one arm at a time, and hold the weight in the air with the other arm as we do reps rather than rest the muscle), chest flies, etc.

Back- Leaning back lat pulldown/rows, cable rows, a few different lat and upper back machines, T bar rows, dumbbell rows,

Legs- Squats, deadlifts, leg press, calf raises, 2 leg curl machines (one for quads, one for hamstrings), etc.

As for core, we have no specific routine for it. we just throw it in every now and then.

Some of these exercises are alternated on a weekly basis, this is just what i can remember at the moment

Normally we try 10 reps for everything, but we switch it up often and go heavier sometimes for less reps (8, 5, sometimes 3). We do pyramids for compound exercises.

For the 2 yrs I was doing Jim Stoppani's Shortcut to Size because my other friend who doesnt know shit told me to do it. But now I have become serious about lifting and I have someone to lift with who is VERY serious about lifting
thanks bro, i think maybe ill be ok after i work on posture, and obviously keep putting on muscle

hey fuck you OP, you look like a STANDARD DYEL. theres NOTHING wrong with your physique that lifting cant fix.

oh and by the way, anterior pelvic tilt is EASILY fixable within a month. id say the only genuine problem you have is your absolute lack of willpower and victim mentality.

Who's the girl in the gif?

desu idk where you guys are getting this idea that i dont have willpower, ive been prioritizing lifting over everything except for school, and i have stated in my posts that i will continue to do so.

i havent been seriously lifting for very long. this is the result of beginner gains and about one month of dedicated lifting. i AM trying very hard, i just havent been lifting for long enough to have dramatic results yet.

i dont mean to be a victim or sound dramatic or self absorbed, i have just always been obsessed about my own imperfection, even before this latest bout of body dysmorphia.

i really cant argue with this. im not a selfish person but i am in a transformative period in life where i am becoming less sheltered and investing more into myself, for example i have a pretty good social circle now (only because i knew some of them from grade school desu) and there is a bit of depression involved but i am overcoming it.

im sticking with my plan. i actually have willpower to do certain things, for example i got fat and i spent 2 months cutting extra body fat and ive kept it off. i probably still look a bit fat in the pics, but its mainly because of my terrible body shape in general. im probably at like 18% bf

You haven't been lifting for two years and your diet is more than likely complete shit. You literally look like me before I started lifting.

Quit lying to yourself

>Normally we try 10 reps for everything, but we switch it up often and go heavier sometimes for less reps (8, 5, sometimes 3).

This is a problem. Progressive overload is important to building muscle in beginners. Instead of doing random shit and switching stuff up arbitrarily decide on a fixed amount of sets/reps for each lift and stick to that consistently, increasing the weight by a fixed amount every time. Consistency is key, if you're not consistently working out the same muscles with increasing intensity you won't make progress.

For your strength focused lifts (squats, dl, bench, etc...) you should aim for fewer reps with higher weights (3x5 or 5x5 are common)

for hypertrophy stuff you can do more reps (3x10 is pretty standard).

>i just do my friend's routine. im pretty sure my gym bro just freestyles at this point, as he has been lifting seriously for a long time.

That might work fine for him. It's not going to work fine for you. Understand that a program that is effective for an advanced lifter is not well suited to a beginner/intermediate lifter like yourself. Frankly his routine is overly complex with way too many lifts for someone like you. I'd say go for something like SL 5x5 or one of the other recommended beginner programs, start at whatever weights you're lifting currently and increment until you stall out on the major lifts, then switch to an intermediate routine.

What are your numbers on the big lifts (squat, DL, bench, OHP, rows)? Should give us an idea of where you stand, sometimes physique can be deceiving.

ON and OFF for 2 yrs, mostly being a lazy fuck. very little of the time was spent lifting, but i made some beginner gains.

my diet is not super strict but i hit protein and calorie macros. no need to be a cunt, ive been pretty honest.

i dont think i look big or good, and i havent claimed to. thats the whole point of the post, is that i look extremely unaesthetic. i realize i havent done much lifting, but i cannot lift away genetics.

No shit you look unaesthetic. Because you've hardly fucking lifted. I wouldn't even be worried about genetics when half of the things you're complaining about would disappear if you were actually committed for 6+ months

fix your apt

this

I look exactly like you. Have the exact same shit. My ribs even flare out more than yours. Yes, it sucks. But it's no reason not to lift and get killer arms and back. I have fucked tons of girls, had threesomes, etc. My current girl loves my physique. The only thing that holds you back is being self conscious about it. Accept it, move on, and improve what you can improve.

Its absolutely no excuse for anything except winning bodybuilding competitons.

for hypertrophy stuff you can do more reps (3x10 is pretty standard).

we do a lot of 3x10, but for example if i only hit 8 reps on the 2nd set i MAY add more weight and hit it for 5 on the 3rd set.

>What are your numbers on the big lifts (squat, DL, bench, OHP, rows)? Should give us an idea of where you stand, sometimes physique can be deceiving.

My numbers are shite, 185 max bench (shooting for 225 by feb. 16, will definitely achieve this), 195 for squats, probably a bit more for deadlifts. OHP or military press on the smith machine i can hit 135 for 10 but im not sure about my max. T bar rows i can hit 115+ the bar for 10, 3 plates for 3-5, etc.. Not sure about cable rows.

You look like a DYEL and should probably kill yourself.

I've been lifting for 23 months and I already dwarf you (6', 235 lbs, 17% bf). I was once a DYEL like yourself, but once I actually decided to take up lifting weights I immediately began working very hard at it. From the beginning I spent at least 1.5 hours/day, 6 days/week, in the gym.

I started around 160-165 lbs at 13% bf. I've been skinny my whole life. The only difference between us is that you'd rather die than work hard and eat a focused diet.

>I've been lifting for 23 months and I already dwarf you (6', 235 lbs, 17% bf). I was once a DYEL like yourself, but once I actually decided to take up lifting weights I immediately began working very hard at it.

ok first of all, good job. however i have not been lifting consistently for even nearly that long. ive been consistently lifting 1.5+hrs a day/6 days a wk for about 1 month.

>The only difference between us is that you'd rather die than work hard and eat a focused diet.

I've already stated numerous times that I will not stop lifting regardless of what my aesthetic peak invevitably will be due to these circumstances.

You don't even look half bad for a DYEL man. Your gyno isn't serious, and your posture can be fixed somewhat by working on your erectors. Keep eating, lift hard, train for hypertrophy, and stop talking about killing yourself like a fucking teenage girl who isn't the prettiest girl in school. If you feel really self-conscious because of gyno then see pic-related.

>spot reduction """"""infograph""""""

U prob got a tilted pelvis ur posture looks like shit work on ur core man

I look like shit, im lifting for 4 months only, and i squat and deadlift much more than that.

Overhead press on smith machine is worthless - no stabilisation requirement

Which leads me to thought
Is your form terrible on all those lift amd your bracing is not correct either?

>gyno, mild pectus excavatum, anterior pelvic tilt and flared ribs
>Honestly, suicide is on the table as well
are you me user
i literally have all of that plus severe seborrheic dermatitis on my face

shame i can't get a gun in the uk

are we looking at the same guy?

>just

its called being average and out of shape u stupid motherfucker

eat right, lift, give it time. christ