When Bitcoin reaches the price of $2,857,142.85 in 2017 money (this will vary year by year for monetary inflation)...

When Bitcoin reaches the price of $2,857,142.85 in 2017 money (this will vary year by year for monetary inflation), its market cap will be equal to that of all the money in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-money-and-markets-in-one-visualization/

yes the debt will be reset against bitcoin and you can own one 21 millionth of the worlds wealth for about 333 hours of work at the moment.

>1/21 millionth
There's like 16 million Bitcoin now and there won't actually be anywhere near 21 million when the mining is done. Most of them are long gone.

even better then

He's right, we can't get rich from bitcoin

By the time the 21M coins are mined, it will be year 2110-2140 approx.

Consider all the ones who will be lost, maybe the supply will be slightly below 20M.

This is actually the point I was trying to make though.

The real global GDP will keep rising though so the value of all the money in the world will go up, even from now, and even after accounting for inflation.

But in reality, the figure in the OP is a hard cap for BTC growth.

That means that those buying now can NEVER experience the amount of growth of those who bought for $10 or less. Never.

If you want to buy a mansion with BTC, you will need SEVERAL BTC now at the very least to buy one in the future.

>tfw I own 1 out of ever 21 million
>tfw I'm in an elite club of less than 100,000 people

>we
how many forks and jew tricks between now and then? holding your buttcoins until then will be very difficult. if some nerd targeted you and wanted to steal your buttcoins, how would you stop him?

world gdp is set to take a tumble the population of the earth will max out at 11billion. Many peoples are living on debt at the moment and they will all die when the paper gold market collapses

I know that feel man. But you need to hedge with bitcoin cash though because its not bitcoin if there's a permanent 1mb block

This is good for BTC's growth right? Because of divisibility? Sorry for brainlet

No, because of fungibility

How will it be possible to cash out at that point?

Fucking wallets have daily withdrawal limits.

const getMarketCap = (price,circulatingSupply) => price*circulatingSupply

>he keeps his BTC on exchanges

I said wallets. So even if you have it on a drive somewhere, how will it be possible to sell?

there will be nothing to cash out into, it will be the world currency

What shit wallet do you use that has a daily withdrawal limit?

also
>cashing out

Once you go crypto you don't cash out

That is the point you did make
So many that there is every chance an unlikely new leader emerges. So far it has overcome all challenges, it is has become very strong, but the challenges will get much harder. Regulation I think will be a final boss tier level, if they try to regulate it out of existence I see no reason why a real privacy coin couldn't become king. I very much doubt (((they))) have any idea how easy they have it with BTC at the top and the power they stand to lose by whacking it.

ALWAYS have a privacy play on hand anons, moon missions are the stroke of a boomers pen away.

He's saying he would have to send it to an exchange, exchange it, and then being cucked by the limit trying to withdraw the fiat. If he's talking moon money the larger problem is the exchange literally won't be able to cover the withdrawal. You are also right though, if it reaches those moons there is no reason for cashing out anyway

Airswap solves that problem.

Why would there be no reason to cash out?

What if I want to buy a house or . something?

btc will be accepted for everything

Man I hope it gets to that point

There's at least 2 houses on the market taking payment in BTC right now

Give it a few years. We're still early adopters, wait for all the normies to jump on board

you'll see it next year but I think it will be bitcoin cash, 1mb blocks can't do it