How many cups of coffee do you need to feel alive in the morning...

How many cups of coffee do you need to feel alive in the morning? If you don't drink coffee there's a hundred other threads here you can meme in btw

ive been drinkign less preworkout and feel poopoo garbo tbqh

One every morning
One in the afternoon if I'm feeling tired

That's great. But I asked how many cups of coffee you drink in the morning.

2 or 3. Black with a splash of tap water so as not to burn the roof of my mouth

none fag

It used to take 4 cups for me to even be able to talk to people. I was miserable, and not making any gains. I quit drinking coffee in September, and my progress increased exponentially.

Before I quit I was a dyel despite lifting for 2 years. Now that I quit my this is my physique.

>pic related

Take one 10mg pill of Ritalin in the morning. One cup during lunch and one shot of espresso in the afternoon, both black of course.

Does me well throughout the day. Steer clear of drinking any after 6 or 7 though because I won't fall asleep if I do

normally I do 12oz death wish but that's to feel functional, not alive

I keep a tub of preworkout in my car and take a half scoop every 3 hours throughout the work day.

I wish I was joking but I seriously think I have a problem.

I drink 6-12 pots of coffee a day on average
Help me, I always feel like I'm dying
I keep gaining weight because I don't like black coffee as well

STOP REEEEEE

I don't drink coffee, sorry.

Jesus you people are fucking addicts.

Is that the guy from slipknot?

Also 2

What kind of fucking question is that? Slipknot wears masks

Are you having a stroke or something?

The mask isnt fucking permanently on his face you fucking dingaling

It looks like corey taylor

Who the fuck is corey taylor?

I drink one when I wake up, and one when I finish the first one
If h have any tests, projects, or go to the gym, I have another one before each, and if I go to the gym I drink one when I'm done

This guy

Zero. Everyone I know is either a non drinker and fine or entirely addicted and it totally fucks with their sleep/mood/attitude

Who the fuck is that?

I have 7-9 hours to press as much knowledge about the exam into my head as possible.
I have all possible questions and the answer to them.

Do I use coffee to achieve that or no? I always only drink coffee as preworkout, kind of scared of being all in workout mood if I do.

I just buy a bottle of caffeine pills.

a) instant, just swallow once and the "whole cup" is down
b) no need to piss later (im a pilot and this is super important)
c) costs like $0.13 instead of $4-6

Is that james hetfield?

five if oral

two if anally

I can't get out of bed in the morning. I'll hit the snooze button 20 times. But once I'm up, I'm up and going.
Thanks to excellent parenting skills I've been drinking coffee since I was 12. I drink a pot of coffee at 8pm and go to sleep.

I drink as much decaf as I want. Maybe 3-4 cups a day.

There's specific advice related to coffee addiction here.

ooooohhh

corey taylor
maybe

Those neighborhood watch things are pathetic. Bunch of manchilds who want to play the heroes and feel powerful

1 of pure black coffee with 1 tea spoon of sugar, I'm on a cut so that's all the breakfast I have as well.

Why not cut the sugar and get a +/- 5 calorie drink instead?

>he wastes 5 of his daily calories on coffee
Why not just water?

I just put like 4 spoons of coffee in then cover with water, add two ice cubes to cool and down it like a shot

saves all them messing about

I prefer pure coffee, plus you're ok with consuming up to 5 sugar cubes a day even when on a cut, and in 1 tea spoon its like 1 cube, so its not affecting my cut.

I usually have 1 cup of black coffee and 1 shot of espresso throughout the day. Sometimes I'll have 2 shots of espresso or a cup of green tea if I wake up extra early or have a long night ahead.

Does anyone else get loose shits after drinking coffee/caffeine? Almost every morning after coffee I take a massive shit. If I wait and hold it in it becomes almost explosive. It's loose but not diarreah, it's not painful or anything either. In fact I feel great afterwards it's like I'm detox'ing every day. I just don't know if it's irregular or if I should tell my doctor about it.

It's perfectly normal.

its fine, caffeine has some sort of bowel stimulating effect

One black coffee, from my espresso machine.
Eat my two fried eggs on english muffins, while sipping a pint of water, eat the eggs and finish the water then sip he coffee while browsing memes at my dining table.

>pure black coffee
>with sugar
so which is it, are you drinking pure black coffee or are you adding sugar?

I need at least two cups before lunch to avoid getting a headache

I suck big dick for breakfast

How the fuck do you drink something that smells like dog shit?

Even bad coffee normally smells good what the fuck are you on about?

I drink about two cups on work days (they make it at work). I add one of those half and half creamers if they are making shit coffee. If it's the good stuff that day I'll drink it black.

Don't really feel eneegized from it. It's just a ritual now, but mainly it gets me to take a shit like clockwork 30 minutes later.

Well I thought black coffee and sugar are one, now when you add milk and stuff it becomes something else.

Now I ain't no coffee expert, but does anyone even drink coffee with no sugar.

Anyone capable of brewing descent coffee. Why not just get a brew you like without sugar?

About one 8 cup pot a day. Sometimes more sometimes less. Sometimes black some times a bit of ice cold raw milk to take the temp down.

8*6 ounces?

Like which one?

What do you drink?

I like blonde roasts. It's the first one I enjoyed black. Now I'll drink any roast black, though I'm not the biggest fan of the darkest roast