Is lifting in a sweatshirt a meme, or is there some benefit to losing more sweat?

Is lifting in a sweatshirt a meme, or is there some benefit to losing more sweat?

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/where-does-your-fat-go-when-you-lose-weight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has the benefit of not making you look like an ego lifting faggot who can't stand the thought of working out without someone seeing your gains.

Also obviously sweat loss and keeping in heat are good things when you're cutting. And don' tbelieve the meme that "it's jsut water weight", fat comes out in sweat in small amounts.

I wear one because it's always so cold inside the gym

being cold should pump you up...
>he works out so lightly that he doesn't produce enough heat to warm himself

Nigga. I'm not even memeing, you must be joking if you don't produce enough body heat in your routine to make you burn up..

I wear one so ppl dont see my fatass so clearly, baggy clothes are a good thing for fat people and Im one of them. I dont want to see a fat chick in revealing clothes, so who'd want to see me.

For me, I wear one for about 20 minutes into my workout. Then I take it off and there's something about it that makes me feel massive. Going from a hoodie to a tank top makes my pump seem way bigger. Just a personal thing though

I already sweat like a pig. When I deadlift I have sweat dropping down from my nose even though I just wiped my head with a towel.

i wear long sleeved articles of clothing cause i'm automatically showing off otherwise. also a bit more sweat doesn't seem to not help me and i don't mind being sweaty.

This.

It's like taking a cover off of a Ferrari.

I'm hungry skelly mode and just wear a t shirt with shorts... I think you're being neurotic about the ego lifting thing.

For me it's like showing up to the gym as a fuck-ugly PT Cruiser and then 20 minutes later ripping the hood off to show a V8 turbo.

Still fuck-ugly though :(

I swear my ass of if I work out in anything other than a tanktop and shorts so a hoodie just isn't an option for me. I don't know why you would enjoy sweating overly much but if you feel like it you can go for it champ

I have a zip up trainer jacket that looks like a boxer's jacket that I bring to the gym every day. I won't take it off until shit gets real, and then I hang it on one shoulder. I look like a fucking beast when I take it off, and it mentally makes me feel like I get a reward when I can take off the thing when things literally start to get hot.
Then my buldging, veiny arms are showing and my jacket drapes over my shoulder like a fucking champion

you fucks will never understand me.

memes aside, you have autism

Home gym master race. Being in a below freezing garage it's hard to keep warm. Even a mere 2 minutes rest and you feel cold as fuck

i read the other day that most of the fat we lose gets exhaled (nojoke)

Well, according to Andrew Brown from the University of New South Wales and Australian TV personality (slash former physicist) Ruben Meerman, when you lose weight, you exhale your fat. Their new calculations, based on existing knowledge about biochemistry, were published in the British Medical Journal this week.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/where-does-your-fat-go-when-you-lose-weight/

i do something similar

Shorts and a hoodie for me. Doesn't matter how much I lift or run, if I'm not sweating like a beast I don't feel like I got a good workout.

You are retarded

>Need to hide m-m-muh powurlevul
>Fat comes out in sweat

Consider suicide

Pure autism is so beautiful :'^)

>there we people on Veeky Forums who unironically think wearing a sweater makes them burn more bodyfat

i sweat liek crazy. after 2 heavy work sets i'll look like i fell in water in normal cotton shirt so i bought some underarmour shit with moisture wicking and it's like night and day difference. the shirt is never wet from sweat

nigga my gym has heaters but its also surrounded by at leats 4 inches of show on the winter, on the center of the gym its chill and ok, but on the squat hacks and benches that are close to walls and windows its freezing

Add a bodywarmer, wooly hat and timberlands and you are the average nigger working out at my gym

I wear my weighted turban and cape until I need to reveal my true power

>what is warming up to squat
enjoy your shredded ligaments

No, it's just a way for permabulkers and powerfatters to cope because they're 20% bodyfat and have a waistline wider than their shoulders and have 11 inch arms despite being classified as obese.

>bb-b-b-b-but kai greene d-does it...

Actually it is just water weight. That sauna, working out in garbage bags etc is for weigh-ins and photoshoots.

You dont sweat out fat that's not how metabolism works. Perspiration is literally just interior climate control. It's theorized that often sweating/showering/drinking lots water gives u better skin though.

String Ts aren't just about showing off my Godly guns though. They let me breathe because normal wife beaters make me overheat and I could collapse from that