BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT!

Could be early as of 11pm.

Other urls found in this thread:

us.money2020.com/agenda-monday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source? or did this just come out of your mind because you "have a feeling"?

Source please....

Can only give a hint...p...p

us.money2020.com/agenda-monday
3:20-3:40 Paypal CEO "Partnering for Purpose" 3:40-4:00 SVP Global industry platforms IBM "How AI & Blockchain Could Eliminate Risk & Reward Trade-Offs"
Tuesday 3:10-4:00 CEO of Worldremit, then VP of Paypal, then Jed Co founder of Stellar, lastly CEO of earthport - "Reimagining Cross-Border Payments: Simpler, Faster, Cheaper & More Accessible"

Paypal VP and Stellar CEO are speaking together. Hmmm

There was a special announcement at the end of the month. I'm buying back in right as everyone starts to shift into BTC for Gold.

d-do I buy back in?

May need to be wary again at least.
Made some decent gains on the last moon mission.

what the fuck do you think? are you reading this thread or what?

dumping as we speak

>h-huhhhhh its dumping guys!!! XDDD hurrrrr

>what is holding support
do you even look at charts brainlet?

oh yeah sick supports
lmao
breaking one after another, this is the well known steps to hell/your room in the basement pattern
there is no bottom here.
the pattern resolves in a disgusting clingy mess

dumping
500 sats is the floor now, not likely to go much lower than that anytime soon

Ya, it's not new news people. We've known Stellar is speaking at 20/20. They're just advertisements from businesses, to businesses. XLM aint gonna Moon. The volume isn't there and BTC aint crashing.

thats how you know when it breaks500 sats

XLM gonna moon lmao

its going to dump HARD
even better that theres a conference tomorrow, you know why?
because its
P R I C E D I N
deluded lumies are going to join cripples and linkies in bagholder hell

every one of these shitcoins partnering with well established companies to do these presentations ends up not being what people think ie announcing a official partnership with shitcoin A

Its priced in already

getting ready to short

bye bye deluded lumies

upon sending this, i checked back and xlm had shit itself

dumb fuck they already announced a partnership with ibm. Get your head out of your ass fucking boomer.

this is the whales exit dumping
you have no more hope deluded lumies

>Oct 21-22 chart
Dr. Veeky Forums PhD dropping the sick TA science as usual

dr phd called that mega dump just now you noob
see you in hell
that was just a sign of things to come

dumbshit it hasn't mega dumped. I told you get your head out of your ass boomer.

Dumping for now, will rebuy once it gets to 450 or some shit maybe even lower.

Literal text book bull flag.
I'll be driving my lambo on Mars soon fagget.

you stupid moron, you see that HUGE volume spike?
that was smart money EXITING
oh yeah nice bull flag with HUGE red candles that out do 15 green ones
cant even price action and he expects bull flags
lmao

Do you not know how a fucking bull flag works?
It's suppose to descend with highs and low parallel to each other forming a rectangular shape.

Let them cry :) never felt more compfy holding something than XLM now.

this is the last time I'm gonna waste my valuable time replying to a boomer. Get your head out of your ass this is a token that's about to be used for billions of dolalrs of cross currency payments in multiple countries. It literally has to go up in value to accommodate the institutions using it to send money. You need to learn the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground you retarded fucking boomer.

insiders literally painting the chart for you delumies and you refuse to acknowledge it
HUGE dump volume and you're like "ah..yesyes bull flag"
bull flags dont confirm until they break up wards and you just got a huge sell signal in the middle of the tentative flag you scrub
patterns have a less than 50% chance of completion and you would know that if you did 2 seconds of research
this is the very basics behind TA and you dont understand it, pathetic
massive long that just closed on poloniex because they know whats going to happen to lumies tomorrow : ))
I'm 21, I have blonde hair and blue eyes and am the literal finition of a chan. banged more girls than you'll ever dream of you ugly fat autist
you dont even know what the fuck lumens is used for you pathetic basement dwelling scrub, as your """investment""" tanks down 50% from its highs. IBM is old news you noob, you dont even understand the basic economic principles . noone is pumping lumies on week old news you fucking moron nigger, you're down 50% right now, enjoy it you uggo.

You stupid nignog paddywogs never learn, we already had a million fucking conferences, from golem to linkies to cripple and you STILL think "this time its different" and lumies will pump instead of DUMP on the OLD NEWS thats already PRICED IN
Youre all done, none of you will make it

>formed in 0.5 seconds
>textbook bull flag guys, nothing to see here

>it can only go up sirs

Can we please stop using the word boomer as an insult? It sound so utterly autistic and straight from a fucking brainlet 13 year old fucking retard

My predictions.
Bull flag.
Wall on 504 followed by a smaller wall on 503.
Conference tomorrow. If you want to fud this then I'll let you know even shit coins like Ripple and Link pumped to the fucking moon the night before the conference. It only dumped during conference and I don't plan to hold this when that shit dumps. All you need to know is MOON TONIGHT.

200$ you bought at 900 SAT kek, stop raging child, go to sleep and regain so energy so you can invest your other 20$ tomorrow! :)

i fucking love streetshitter generals, people get so heated up over dense as fuck lumies screaming "fuckeen moooon" every sat

enjoy the bags see you at 1 satoshi maybe I'll bless you with my chad bucks
anything I buy with them pumps btw
pic related, its the head and shoulders pattern waiting to fuck your shit down to 300 satoshis before you bleed out for the next 3 years to 1 sat

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR XLM

>patterns have a less than 50% chance of completion and you would know that if you did 2 seconds of research
>this is the very basics behind TA and you dont understand it, pathetic

Duuuude :) at least stick to your own words.. pretty sad :S

How fucking idiotic do you have to be to look at lumens use case and actually give a flying fuck what tiny individual investors do on a day to day basis. Let me explain some basic fucking economics to your fucking fat retarded ass. TD bank wants to send tens of millions of dollars cross currency to another bank over the course of a single day. They use a market maker to buy the fucking lumens from the market and then sell it to a liquidity provider on the otherside who inherits the risk of the lumens losing value. Now if your tiny mind can comprehend I want you to think of this on the actual scale that the news has indicated it will be which is billions of dollars of transfers per day. Then realize that as the number of transfers increases the coin velocity will increase leading to more fucking volume. As the volume approaches certain thresholds market makers will increase the fucking price because the demand to transfer money keeps going up, and an increase in market price allows more currency to transfer at its current velocity. Which leads to a massive upward trend until the coin market cap reaches at least 10 billion to accommodate the institutions using the coin to transfer value. I know everything I just said was too complicated for your retarded autistic ass, but maybe someday you'll understand.

btw you deluded ugly alt coiners I the CHAD investor am 90% in btc right now, you would do well to follow suit and get the guaranteed bgold money futures on trex instead of holding your depreciating assests
notice how I the CHAD investor used the world "waiting" as I make no unnecessary declarations about patterns and simply pointed out the bear case for this shitcoin which is STILL bleeding down AS I SPEAK when all you can see is "muh bull falg!!!!!"

stupid moronic altcoiner doesnt even realize when king chad coin is about to fucking moon and holds onto his ugly little pathetic alts
how sad
good thing I, a chad, can relate to my fellow chad bitcoin and knows when he's about to moon and crush your ugly little lumie market

lol I'm not even going to read that nerd
lumies is still going down as I speak and broke your precious little support just as its been doing ALL DAY
soon we will see the big daddy dump candle to

time to go outside

> not sure if elaborate troll or serious

>im going to reference some random ourlier that happened on ONE exchange
>yeah its totally going to dip
Nigga if that shit pumped to 560 in an instant I would be selling that shit too. You're not helping your case.

guess whose about to go green when all the shitty little fag alts are bleeding you dumb nerd
good thing I the chad investor can see overall market conditions unlike you delumies

Dude do whatevery makes you happy. I am sure you are a real chad, living on hollywood driving your lambo to fuck emma watson every day i get it :). I wish you all the best, try to find at least a bit of happiness in you life and dont definre yourself by your wealth. I'm sure you have a lot of phantasies going for you and all, grow up, try to enjoy you early 20s a bit, go out, see things and travel while you still can.

poloniex is the only exchange that matters for lumies you fucking retarded moron as it offers MARGIN TRADING so whales that control the market 3x their stack and make money shorting as well as long
notice how UGLY trex charts are compared to poloniex, thats because poloniex is perfectly controlled and noone gives a shit about trex
theres also a massive delta (yes I just used to world delta you uggo) in volume btw the two exchanges as well
see you delumies at 0 sats, go ahead and bury your head into the sand
king chad coin is above 6k again btw noobs, I hope you enjoyed your alt coin fakeout for 2 days

I get it you didn't understand what you read so you figured you'd just type something retarded. Read it again slower.

xD i always wonder, do you "feel" the rage while you are in the "moment"? Or do people just type shit like this with a cold smile? I was ALWAYS wondering, can someone elaborate?

stay made because I the chad investor take immediate action instead of sitting there motionless at the charts hoping it will go up for no apparent reason when the market is clearly screaming to exit
bye bye delumies, go ahead and fantasize about how us chads operate, you'll never be one so thats the least we can offer you
you're about to dump past 500 sats btw, when it closes under that 300 sats is a flick away

Byebye bro, sleep well :). Put some of you BTC money into XLM, that way you can afford a therapist one day

>im a chad I swear im not larping and that makes me REALLY SMART

Jesua Christ, fuck off normalfag. I'm an accountant and a law school student myself, and am disgusted with your express faggotry.

Wait so you honestly think "billions of dollars" will be transferred over lumens? As in, banks will buy billions of dollars worth of lumen in the process exposing themselves to extreme volatility, just to make money transfers?

id say im sorry your lumie """investment""" went wrong but I've been warning you lumies for far too long
>accountant
ha, fucking nerd I dump your kind into the toliets

WE are testing 500 SAT support once more, this has happened 3 times already, and will happan again maybe noone knows. Several million XLM buyorders at 500 - 504 :), everything will be good guys, and even if it dips. Dont sell, dont show weak hands, and take profits when it goes ac to 800 again. /Repeat.

Like I said read it slower. They buy through something called a market maker with a prenegotiated sell with something called a liquidity provider. This means that the market maker sets a price of say 500 satoshis which they already bought at market overtime to sell to the fucking bank. The bank transfers the money to the other bank who has a prenegotiated arrangement to sell the fucking lumens to what you call a liquidity provider for the same 500 lumens, or to the market maker for the 500 lumens. The market maker then sets the next price at 501 satoshis for example in order to pick up the spread. Do you get it? NO volatility for banks.

I'll just leave this here...

yes sit there and hope big daddy chad coin doesnt moon all over your shitty little shitcoin just by going up 5%, thats all you can do

>11PM
How about a time zone

this shit is literally being dumped by whales look at the order books, im shorting and getting back in at 400 sats see yall there

I dont really care if it moons m8, take you 5% and be happy :D. If it gains another 5% to 10% you will even be able to buy that happy meal you always wanted.

yeah thanks for explaining the concept of underwriting to me, you are very smart. You are missing the question though, do you seriously believe billions of dollars will be transferred?

unfortunately for you my chadroll is so big that 5% is likely 100x your networth
not to mention I go 100x long with no fear, thats how chads roll your fucking noob
coin has only gone lower and lower with a massive player exiting and delumies are just hoping for the best
maybe it breaks upwards but just know you are all pathetic regardless and subject to the chad coins will

Why are you so angry? Would you like to talk about it? I'm here for you man.

is this news coming out at 11:00? I have my account ready to buy in..

Can you please explain more? What exactly do you mean?

a chad wouldnt keep calling himself a chad

nice projection you ugly nerd
as a chad I have no emotions in the market aas I understand they are completely worthless, but I can call people deluded ugly lumies when I want
there is no news thats good you poor faggot, last time IBM broke a falling wedge had formed and broken upwards BEFORE the news came out and was thus priced in on the chart by insiders
currently this shitcoin is just going lower and lower so your hopes for news are ridiculously slim
a chad does what a chad wants
I am the chad, you are the nerd. i can dump you in the toliet any time I want. lumie is the nerd and bitcoin is the chad in crypto. sometimes the chad lets the nerd walk by but with the chad is flexing noone wants to be near the nerd.

he's not quite being honest, volume would only ever go through lumens if lumens were a part of the path found by the DEX as the cheapest option at the moment, which implies that every lumens/fiat pair will need to have tons of liquidity, magnitudes more than it does now. the volume in it isn't exactly what most people would call natural looking.

Thank you :). You entertained me by pouring your time and emotions into this thread I passively check every couple if minutes. I will no longer entertain a conversation with you, you start to bore me. Bye :)

I think you may actually be a pajeet pretending to be a chad, thinking that being a chad is actually a good thing.

I'm typing this with my pubic hair you retard, it takes zero effort
ugly nerd

Psshh dont tell him. Hahahaha ah he is just a troll, but sometimes you need one when it gets boring and you have to wait for your trades.

itt retard autists think being chad isn't being #1 in life

Oh shit, sorry.

That said, I just noticed that he can't spell 'toilet', so definitely a pajeet. Bet he can spell 'street'.

When IBM says the expect it to take up 60 percent of cross currency transfers.
In 2014 the cross currency outstanding swaps totaled 1.4 trillion. So even if IBM is wrong and the estimate is large than yes I expect billions of dollars transferred its a no fucking brainer.

lmao nerd inspect words for typos when I'm typing with my pubes and he strains to have perfect punctuation

Sorry for making you feel stupid dude. Typing correctly just comes naturally when you live in a first world country.

I still love you even if you're a brainlet.

sitting comfy we are going to the moon. either its an incredible coincidence or a ***partnership*** either way can't be bad

Lumens are literally the path outlined in the press release. Also it will always be the cheapest path because going through lumens a digital asset as long as volume and velocity remains high, as it will, will always be cheaper for banks because they don't have to keep foreign currency on hand as they do now.

Don't make this misstake m8. We are not investing in shares, or something that has inherent value. The transaction fees will always stay the same and there is 1% inflation by new tokens beeing created per year. This is super hardcore speculation, but very profitable in the mid term. Don't make the misstake by thinking the tokens themself will have real value in a couple of years, be ready to sell after you take your x2 - x5 whatever. This is the same as ripple, only more profitable in the next months, and with about 10 times the room to grow :). 1:1 repeat of the tulip mania, just know that you are speculating and take your pfotis, nothing more nothing less.

through lumens yeah? Note, I'm not talking about their dex in general, I'm talking about lumens carrying billions in transactions with enough liquidity. You believe that?

so buy now or hop on later? I need to go to bed.

of course not IBM even said they intend to switch to a central bank native asset as soon as the technology exists. I'm investing the currency for the midterm which will increase in value as long as volume of transactions by banks and other groups goes up, once it levels off it will literally only depreciate over time. I'm expecting a 10x to 20x then I'm out.

Buy and set stop loss for something like 480 sats

Yes..... explain how that won't happen.

Ok nice :)

should not matter if you are not planning to sell within the day. +-500 is eligible once it reaches 600+

enjoy the bags, coin still lower than when this thread was posted
I'm a chad noone cares about some autists spelling bee lmao
have you even touched a female?

do you understand what liquidity is? You are talking about billions remember.

Buy now.

Yes of course I understand what liquidity is. Right now the asset is not liquid because buying in large amounts has massive price impact. In other words the price has to go up for banks to use it as they have said they are going to do.

Yes, I'm a father.

Hope you have an awesome night dude :)

lol dank photoshop

I will, currently banging your daughter and son simultaneously

99.9% of cryptocurrency exists in obscurity. 0.1% is actually known to the larger economy. Stellar Lumens is in this 0.1% due to their partnership with IBM. That right there gives them immense value and a very bright future. Can you say P A Y P A L ?