Do you have an enemy, Veeky Forums?

Do you have an enemy, Veeky Forums?
I do, and it's my greatest inspiration to get fit.
Because of hating someone, I am stronger than I have ever dreamed of being.
A man I know has impressed a bitch and has taken her heart from me, and for that, I lift every day. There are no breaks, there is no cheat day. There is no feelings, no "I don't want to" no "tomorrow". Only today exists, and no matter what I do, it will never be good enough. For what an army of anons on Veeky Forums deem good, I still see to be not enough. I must overcome my enemy, I must be my enemy x2. I must be stronger than him, faster than him, smarter than him, bigger than him. I must redeem my title as a man, and I must look beyond the human capacity of sorrow, depression, laziness, guilt, and exhaustion. These are tools that slow you down. These make a man weak.

lol fucking cuck

My greatest enemy is myself. I manage to fuck up every opportunity I get.

Cringey as fuck.

I've had to work my ass off for everything in my life. When I was a kid I was put to work as a delivery boy and didn't get to go to school. The only time I got to study was when I was hospitalized for three years. I eventually got my masters and found a crappy job in a nuclear plant and this fat lazy fuck I work with just coasts through life and does nothing and has it so much easier than me.

>doing all of this for some roastie

wew lad

You have an enemy because he fucked a girl you like. Whew.

Does he even know you exist?

>A man I know has impressed a bitch and has taken her heart from me, and for that, I lift every day.
Haha beta cuck. Lifting for a grill and not for yourself is one of the most pathetic things there are. You're probably an overcompensating manlet.

I spray painted her name on his car so yeah. Pretty sure he knows I exist.

No you didn't

My greatest enemy is myself. Lifting and boxing have been the greatest things to happen to me in my short life. The pain that comes with overtraining feels like a deserved punishment for allowing myself to be such a useless individual.

Also ops a faggot.

myself 10 years ago is my enemy

Don't listen to any of these people who somehow think that lifting out of self hatred is somehow more admirable than lifting out of spite OP. I know how you feel and I know how far you can get motivated purely on the desire to prove other people wrong or to outcompete them in the game of life. Anger is a great motivator and there is nothing wrong with lifting to get over a girl . Good luck.

Its because of the the cringiness this post portrays why he is fucking that girl and you are not. She probably saw through you and figured out how much of a cuck you are.

That is, if she even knows you exist.

Yes, my ex.

did you actually write these fucking words?

oh dear lord

It's okay Grimey, we're all going to make it someday. Even you.

I dont know how people on this board dont understand b8. Or are they baiting? Is it ironic?

Islam as a whole.

Every Muslim.

Loving
Every
Laugh

>I can't train to be better than myself
you're pretty gay OP, did your dad hit you or something?

hehehehe

this isn't OP

My greatest enemy is my current self.

I've compiled a list of all the reasons why I hate myself into a word document and then a list of things I can do daily as well as long term goals to improve. If I don't do all the daily things without a good reason, I'll kill myself.

No but I have a twin brother and wanting to know I could take him in a fair fight is a big part of my motivation for lifting. I think we also have a vague agreement to fight to the death one day.

>tfw no twin brother to compete with as we are genetically on the same field and therefore any superior gains are due to effort

That's not an enemy, have your best friend betray you for some money, leaving you homeless for months

>tfw he'd still probably win due to stamina from drumming and anger problems

just gotta lift harder dude.

You're right dude. Just got back in the gym for the first time in months this morning and I'm feeling pretty good about the idea of punching my brother in the face.

I do have an enemy, somebody I absolutely hate and despise. A fat fuck who spends his days playing videogames and leeching off of his girl who works 65+ hours a week to keep his unemployed ass happy with video games. I quit vidya completely and started lifting with the intention of cucking my former friend.

Unfortunately, two weeks into lifting and I already cucked him. I'm taller and thin and decently built and also the better person, so I didn't really even need to do anything. Feelsbad when your enemy is worse than you in every possible way and you can't use him as inspiration to imrpove. I'm not even very strong or attractive but he made it so damn easy.

You're just less mediocre than a fat neet, that's no improvement, lets a huma's max potential is 100, the fat neet is at 3 and you're at 8, 8/100 doesn't sound better than 3/100, also unless you banged his girl (something you shouldn't do if you don't consider yourself a faggot) you didn't cuck him

Remember that some people strive to make the best out of their bodies, you just went to the gym maybe for 3 months and told yourself that you "did it" even though the only thing you achieved was get a better body than a fat loser and maybe his gf (which isn't worth shit cause if she cheats once she'll do it again)

My enemies are all the extremists on both sides of the political spectrum that just want to worship their bullies in chief instead of working to solve problems and help everyone make it.

don't forget this on you're way out

this is the right answer

there is a picture of a smug nigger on the wall of the gym that makes me nice and angry for OHP

a woman I loved and she didn't love me back because she didn't find me physically attractive. I have started lifting basically just because of her. After two months of dieting and lifting I finally had it with this friendzone shit, cut all contact with her and now it's all about getting ripped and then getting back in her life to show her what she could have had if she stayed with me, it's all I think about when I'm lifting iron or eating the healthy shit I eat to get fit.

the best feeling is when your enemy is more Veeky Forums than you.

Best motivation/pre-workout desu

I fucking hate Nietzsche dick suckers, but he was right about how people who are resentful are the lowest of low.

When I was 18 and a college student I got my ass beat near death by 26 year old marine ex bf of my girlfriend. Its been ten years and I still think about him and her everyday. Should I green text you all will enjoy roasting what a puss I am

sure, we all have horrible stories to tell...I did mine the other night. It's okay, user.

Helps to release some inner tension man. Might give some of us some perspective, too.

>meet gorgeous girl at uni
She is perfect bod, tan toned and wild fuck
Weeks prior she broke up with her bf, 26 yr old marine who wanted to marry her for pay increase and to lock that 18 year old pussy down
She says no, he gets drunk says will kill rape her.
I move into her dorm room(she had no roomie) to "protect" her, never thought for a moment anything would happen.
Over a month goes by, totally forget he exists. Laying in bed next to her open window on second story facing the jungle and ocean (this was in Hawaii). I hear whispering and then see a hand come up in the dark and start tugging on the screen. It's him and his barracks buddies coming back from drinking downtown Waikiki on their way back to barracks before PT.
He calls her name, she tells him to fuck off, I don't say a word I'm pissing my pants like a little bitch, he doesn't know i am there or that I even exist.

>continued
What seems like an eternity passes and he finally leaves. I'm shaking because I've been in fights before but I'm 18 never fought a damn marine rifleman combat vet. We are laying there in bed, and I'm looking at her door thinking about how he can't get into the building because he has no keycard and they wouldn't let a stranger in the building past 2am. The door starts pounding off its hinges and its him, yelling at her to open the door. This fucker CLIMBED five stories to the roof and down thru the open courtyard of the building. I take a deep breath and get up ready to prove my meddle to my true love. She yells for me not to open the door and that he's dangerous, I give her that Harrison ford smirk I practiced for years as a virgin and tell her I got it.

>continued
I open the door and he is massive. I am 5'10 Manlet on a good day and 170, he is 6'4 at least and at least 240. He takes one look at me and says "who the fuck are you". I manage to talk without stammering and say "you should leave-" and as I'm talking he shoves me back jumps on top and I'm getting ground and pounded. And you know what I just laid there and took it like a scared little bitch. Here's the Cuck part. As I'm laying motionless, he gets up calmly, walks over to her and softly tells her he's sorry, and they start to fucking make out and take their clothes off, while I'm laying bloody on the floor. They didn't speak to me, I gathered my shit in my backpack and stumbled out with one flip flop on. And the story still isn't over.

>they start to fucking make out and take their clothes off
What the actual fuck is wrong with women? Was she just some stupid whore or is this a common thing?

>continued, final part
I limped out the building around the side under her window and listened to them fuck. I sat there in the mud and light misty rain and listened to her tell him she loved him and to fuck her harder. I was there for hours crying until the sun started to come up. I heard him say he had to leave but they would talk soon, and waited to text her if I could come back for the rest of my stuff. She let me in, I asked her what happened and she said nothing we didn't do anything I still love you, I said bullshit I was outside the window listening to you fuck. And she laughed and said I was a looser for doing that. I left again, never saw her again. Left hawaii and enlisted in the marines myself, all because I wanted to destroy him and her. My first year in I saw that they got married and divorced a week later because he cheated on her. She attempted to contact me, I didn't respond. I served my enlistment, got out, and now I'm married with kids ten years later sitting in my own home on the west coast. Living the dream, but still at least once a day think about that night and how it got me where I am today. I'll answer any questions if there is any.

Damn dude that is one intense story. How was being a marine?

Damn brah, that's heavy stuff if it's all true. How's the married life? What are the big ups, and big downs? Did you make it, brah?

my enemy is my own self, user

Best and worst thing. I joined up thinking I would work hard and best him, maybe even end up being his NCO or some fantasy like that. I quickly realized the military is huge, he was a small blip on the radar, and I never got put near him. At my lowest point I decided that when I got out of the sandbox I would find and murder them both. Then I sunk even lower and decided to become him, I was going to use my gi Bill At hawaii, go back and use my veteran status to fuck all the 18 year old poon I wanted and destroy as many girls lives as I could. But then I met my wife a week before going.

Good job m8. You were a loser beta cuck and now you've become a succesful respectable person.

I feel it user. I look at myself in disgust every day. Only time I feel passable is when I'm so sore from the gym, my next day's routine suffers.

It's a very slippery slope.

We tend to become what we hate precisely because we hate it, user. You got lucky with the opportunities you were given. What do you do now?

I think I made it, my wife is amazing and my children I hope look up to me. My wife doesn't know this about me, I could tell her and I know she wouldn't think anything of it, but I never will. Marraige is all ups and downs, you put everyone else first always. You fight but you know it will always be ok. Sex definately stops it's frequency but as you get older you don't care all that much. Pro tip you have to find a Hobby to stay Alive in marraige, I do traditional bow hunting because I don't ever want to loose the things I've learned, also I often imagine I am hunting him. Pick is not of me btw.

Can i be in the screen shot. I will donate 2 inches of height to the manlet who crops this thread

trust me I don't feel it, anyone who looks at me says that but that night always tears away at me. I'm not that guy anymore but I am still so deeply ashamed that I ever was.

Came here to post this

Now I go to college, I am that thirty year old fag that sits in your lecture quietly smiling and wishing he could hangout with everybody but too grown up for college fun anymore.

>self confidence
>knowledge of your own ability
>strong work ethic
>Master's isn't enough for you

You already made it. He will stand still, you will move forward.

i can't stop criticizing me, if i don't achieve terrific results

You write like a virgin. You probably virgin walk too.

Sounds like you've got your priorities in line my guy. I know that one day I want to be a great dad. I want my kids to look up to me, provide for them a great education and future, and have a loving wife. I'm not some edgelord either that thinks all women are sluts, so it's cool to see someone else who is happy with their life on here.

Thanks brother

Thanks brother. Just remember though that happiness isn't an actual state of life, it's a mindset we and society perscribe as the purpose or ultimate goal of living. I am not always happy with my life, often I hate it and wish I did go back and become the man I hated, we all wish to finally be happy, but wishes are for children. Don't forget that or it will drive you down.

same, but with a stupid unfunny joke