What caused more suffering?

In terms of human suffering what was greater, the Holocaust or the Conquest of America?

Millions of Jews, Poles, and Gypsies died in the Holocaust.

Millions of Native Americans died in the conquest of Native America, also black and irish slaves.

It's just a matter of who you like more.

>Holocaust
didnt happen

>Conquest of America
disease that wasnt our fault

I like Jews and Poles and hate blacks and the Irish, so obviously the Holocaust was worse.

why would you hate the irish?

Back to /pol/

>Holocaust or the Conquest of America
>so closed minded you still believe in these things

How many holocaust denial threads do you need to get BTFO in before you finally reevaluate your views?

That's NOT the best Hibernian conspiracy picture. Out of all the conspiracies I love how hilariously false it is, but there is a much more in-depth image floating around which stretches on for far longer.

Which of these situations would you prefer:

1) The government rounds up you, your family, and people like you. You all are sent to camps, without care for whether or not you survive the trip. Of those that do, most are killed at the camp, and a few are used as labor while they due from hunger, exhaustion, and sickness.

2) Aliens arrive and unintentionally bring with them a disease that kills 90% of humans. The aliens decide they want to stay on earth and so they start forcing the survivors of the disease onto ever smaller and less productive lands as more and more aliens arrive. Many more humans die due to this.

It is just historical fact that there was no systemic attempt to genocide the jews tho.

2) i would watch this movie

>2) i would watch this movie

the holocaust without question

although the suffering of the frontier peoples from indian raids was at times quite unspeakable

fuck off jew the holocaust or the holohoax as i like to call it never happened

Boy those Mics would sure be sore without their phony Gorta Mor!

Proof, Heinrich? I'm in the mood for a laugh.

Fuug, now at last I truly see.

The Holocaust totally happened, but not to the extent that people say

I'm 100% Ulster Protestant

Then look in a mirror.

Collapse of Rome. From then on, the Kraut has never stopped to ruin everything good about Europe.

The conquest of America brought unintended suffering in the form of diseases.

The disease Europeans brought with them caused by far the most suffering in the conquest of the americas. However it was inevitable. Sooner or later someone from the old world would've discovered the new world, bringing with them the diseases. Even if the Aztecs were the ones to sail the ocean blue and discover Europe, old world diseases would still end up ravaging America. So no blame can really be casted upon anyone for the suffering these diseases caused. Now the the conquest of American tribes and civilizations, mainly by the Spanish was a horrible thing, and so was the slave trade obviously. But to say Europeans were responsible die for the death of a 100 million or so people is ridicilous.
Those deaths were inevitable, whereas the Holocaust was not.

The conquest of America resulted ultimately in the US. So I'd say in the long run it was worse.
The Holocaust was worse on an individual basis. The industrialized way of murdering people just feels shittier than having millions of people die of natural causes (small pox).

>proving a negative
wew

Holocaust since nothing good came from it.

Nothing can be proven to be 100% true, but you can use evidence and reasoning to prove something is most likely false.

The general consensus amongst historians is that the holocaust did in fact happen. So what evidence do you have to the contrary?

Well whole towns were enslaved and worked to death in the mines sooo pretty evitable

Irish reproduce like rabbits, so just having Irish blood means nothing

>Jews are kings of the world
>blacks are synomom to worthlessness

hmmm i wonder..

I believe that the Conquista was worse , why because their actions have resonated to our age corruption, poverty, and ignorance not only in Mexico but in most if not all Latin America. But hell what do I know

Le holohoax was real t. shlomo j shekelstien

Worst things that have ever happened ranked by amount of human suffering caused, including, atrocities, cruelty, injustice, death toll, and plain old evil:

1. Abortion industry (1975)
2. Islamic Conquests, particularly the invasions of India
3. Chinese history in general, particularly the peasant rebellions and the Communist everything (Great Leap Forward, Cultural Revolution)
4. Communism in general
5. conquest of the Americas and other colonialism
6. World War I
7. World War II besides Holocaust
8. Iran-Iraq War
9. Barbary Slave Trade
10. Transatlantic Slave Trade

POWER GAP

11. postwar ethnic cleansing of Germans from Eastern Europe
12. Reformation and and Counterreformation and Wars of Religion
13. Holocaust
14. Armenian Genocide

POWER GAP

15. National revolutionary wars and Napoleonic wars
16. Zionism and Arab-Israeli wars
17. Reconquista, Inquisition, Crusades and Witch Hunts (so minor have to lump them together)
18. Jim Crow, Apartheid, Klan, etc.

>postwar ethnic cleansing of Germans from Eastern Europe
>worse than the Holocaust

>Jim Crow, Apartheid, Klan, etc.
>even bothering to put those on the list

Nigga, more people were lynched in a single weekend in India in 1984 than were lynched in the entire United States in the past 150 years

What a retarded post.

>or the Conquest of America?

>Injuns having pathetic immune systems is somehow european's fault.

The holocaust, but closer than you would think

wew lads

sure thing shlomo

Scum. Claims to be irish when it suits them then hates the irish whenever they cant be held accountable or benefit from it. Your days are numbered, Hun.

>that thumbs up
He seems to be enjoying himself in that pic

5-6 million Jews died in the five years of the Holocaust
5 million Germans died in the 5 years after the war

It's worse because no one recognizes it and there have never been any reparations and the German country and people were destroyed forever while the Jews were given a country. Also the killing was less efficient.

They're last for a reason. They're often brought up as the worst thing that ever happened so it's good to put them in perspective.

*grabs your throat*
Back the fuck off!?!

ignoring any sort of pol memes and assuming everything official history says is right:

holocaust was about 6 million dead people, but it also led to israel being born which was a source of permanent destabilization in middle east per se and an excuse for americans to be permanently located there. it's hard to simply count the deaths on the battlefield as human suffering, since most of damage is probably indirect done by the destabilization, countries having to get a firmer grip on their people, loss of right, punishments etc plus all the shit the rest of the first world has to do, interventions, migrants etc

but in the long term those are also the implications of america being born, which had a greater initial impact compared to holocaust (100 millions vs 6 millions) but the consequences later on were greater, since america never stopped being at war with someone, of course sometimes it would benefit us, sometimes not, but that's the game