Ugly and bloated face in pictures

>ugly and bloated face in pictures
>great face in gym bathroom mirror

which one do i trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRP82omMX0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

Take a selfie looking in the mirror, problem solved?

Mirror. Cameras have fucky lenses.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

I'm so sorry, I'm lactose intolerant

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

this is what you wanted, right OP?

you guys wish you could be smothered by that ass

yeah, I wish she would sit on my face and take a nice good stinky BRAAAAAAAAAPPP, not even kidding fampai

Neither. Some people just look shit in most pictures but look fine in motion and bathroom mirrors have notoriously forgiving lighting.

The photo, mirrors lie to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRP82omMX0g

This video has some good info about it.

so i look like shit. thanks buddy

Happy to help.

the photos. its a pretty generally accurate statement when people say that no one is attractive as they think they are.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

when we look in mirrors v photos we're seeing 2 different mirrored images. so because youre used to looking at the mirror all day and not photos of yourself all day, you immediately spot the differences in comparison to the image you have of your own face in your mind. so you make worse assumptions than others

>look like shit in the morning
>look good late at night

which one do i trust?

photos render a 3D image in 2D. They're not representative of how you look to other people and how you look can change drastically depending on angle and lighting.

I only trust pictures that are not selfies.

No you dont as the video will tell you.

You arused to look a certain way in the mirror and when you take a photo you "the same" but slighlty off becouse the mirror mirrors your reflection.

So your brain will think its weird and you will percive the photo as ugly when in fact its the same face. i can promise others think photos of you look fine and youre handsome in them. its just your brain fucking with your head user

I always trsuted mirrors more. When I look at someon trough a mirror his face stays the same. But on camera you can get pretty fucked up faces.

BRRRRRRRRRAPPPP PPRPFRRFRFRRTTT

Don't forget that your voice is much higher than you think it is and twice as nasally. So not only do you look like the mong from the pictures, you sound like a whiny retard too.

t. same boat

photos are bad
the bottom part of your head is captured and printed 0.1 sec after the top of your head, meaning when your face naturally bobs or when you breathe during a photo, your face will look weird.

in the mirror you are animated and look better

Got the same here pal, mirror looks good a lot of times fotos sometimes dont.

I think its maybe also because you look out of your eyes always directly to your reflection, maybe its also a kind of perspective that makes it look better in a mirror.

[/spoiler]but how can our eyes be real if mirrors arent, right?[/spoiler]

this.
Lanky bastard with a weird face and nasal voice. That would be me

Thx obama

>BBBRRRRRRDFFFFFFFPPPPTTTTTT

holy fuck

this made me feel better, t-thanks user