Opinions on supplements

Do u think its possible to get some gains without tons of supps?
How much do you spend per month?
Whats the best flavour?

fitness supps are meme

BRAAAAAAAPPP

I only take creatine and whey. Whey is not needed if you're getting enough protein from your food and creatine is nice but not nessecary. Of course you can have great results even without supplements.

I'd rather take the butt in your pic than the whey she's holding

No dude it's literally impossible, I mean have you looked at those fucking spoopy skelly dyel marble statues those fucking Greek retards made.

>implying artists didn't change them so it looked better
>tfw they were all manlets

wtf do people think sups are, magic? they just supplement what you ideally get from food. if you can't afford/stomach enough meat etc to meet your protein quota, sup with whey, that's all it fucking is.

supps are mostly a meme
creatine can give you a boost(2/3 of ppl can benefit)
Whey etc wont do nothing unless your not eating enough protein in wich case I would suggest you check your supermarkets dairy isle
ZMA helps me sleep though and I pay less then 8€a month for it bc i use the cheap stuff

It's optional for the fat pace lifestyle. On the go, in the morning, sleep is more important than coming eggs and oatmeal.

>Put almond milk and protein powder in shaker, shake, drink, put in sink, leave.

If you can eat real food, it's much healthier.

You honestly think the people looked like those statues?

stop

Supplements are a meme.
Protein powder is uselsss if you just eat enough food.
BCAAs are literally uselsss unless you are a professional athlete or doing fasted cardio.
Preworkout is basically just a strong cup of coffee.
Creatine is the only one worth anything, but as another user said, it doesn't work for everyone, and some people may not like the bloating.

>some people may not like the balding.

FTFY

I'm about to quit supps.
I ate a lot of Whey. Vanilla was the best flavor. Banana sucked and "Unflavored" tasted like dry cardboard.
Currently finishing my supply of Creatine and Citrulline Malate, then going full natty for some time to see if I feel a difference. Maybe get some more definition.

I megadose fish oil but that's about it.
After I finish my tub of whey I'll eat quark instead because it's actually cheaper.

I use whey. I didn't have enough of an appetite while bulking to eat enough. I'm going to start cutting slowly, but I also want to eat less servings of meat/eggs/dairy each day, so I'm going to keep using whey.

Supplements are 99% garbage.

Can i ask a couple newbie questions?

I know that food and training > supplements ; but i have a bit of disposable money that i would like to spend in supplements.

I am a total and absolute newbie to lifting / exercising (i used to swim quite a bit and thats all).

I was thinking on buying creatine , fish oil and a multivitamin , not too worried about whey cause i dont think i have trouble reaching my protein and im trying to lose weight atm (without losing whatever little muscle i might have).

Any advice? would be very appreciated.

Steroids.

No multivitamin

I use whey for a number of reasons, but generally not on a regular basis.

This includes: Running out of meat, forgetting to defrost, just really want something thats got fuck all protein, I'm strapped for cash, etc.

I basically only use it if I fail to get what I need from my normal diet which isn't often.

No thank you.

>supps are garbage

hah, I was the only one in the gym last night who was with a wild pump and going to town because before I went, I took a combination of a scoop of BCAAs, pre-workout powder, and glycogen. BEAT THAT, BITCHES

Supps worth their (low) cost, all bought on ebay for considerably less than retail: Multivitamin, Creatine, Fish Oil, Casein/Whey.

Not worth their money for the minimal returns, but if you have surplus cash: BCAA's, Preworkout, Beta Alanine.

I go through a ton of protein powder, probably 5-7lb's (3 tubs) a month because I use it in a lot of cooking recipes. Protein muffins, pancakes, cookies, cheesecakes, etc. Haven't had a "protein shake" in a couple years, I like to chew my food. Usually Optimum Nutrition or Cellucor CorPerformance Vanilla/chocolate flavors (make sure to check whatever protein powder you're buying for amino spiking).

What's with everyone bringing the cost of supplements in such forefront? Sure, it'd be one thing if we're talking hundreds of dollars, but I'd take even a tiny health benefit for some dollars every time. People seriously undervalue the importance and value of optimal health. Money is good but it's worthless without good health.

do oats count as supplemented if they steel cut?

Some people are poor
Also, it adds up.

id eat anything from between those buttcheeks

Drop the multivitamin, go to examine.com and get all the info you want

Yes, but supplements make nutrition way easier. I wake up and get a day's worth of creatine and PUFA before I even get out of bed. Protein powder is useful for it's convenience but not at all necessary if you can fit it all in through your diet.

Of course they did. 1 in a million genetics can get you pretty fucking far man.