What do you mean you lift weights in the hope that it'll one day lead to you getting a gf?

>What do you mean you lift weights in the hope that it'll one day lead to you getting a gf?
>Just be confident bro

w2c that yacht

that guy lifts

Also, fuck I need a blue pastel blazer.

>posting pics before he took the agepill
Mr. Hook is a false good anyway

No you don't. Not many people can pull it off.

>smile bro! Confidence is all a girl really wants

can't stand these cunts

Are you also tall, dark and tanned?

Who are they?

>dude just young a political movement, girls love politically active men just be yourself bro

>You don't need expensive clothes, you can look just as good in jeans and t-shirt

Hitler got them bitches on his dick.

Hitler Youth was pretty based imo. We should have something like that in America, and not the fucking pussified institution that is the Boy Scouts.

You can make a good pair of jeans and a good t-shirt look good if you're Veeky Forums but it has to be a good slim fit and colour coordination. It will always be inferior to a shirt not to mention a suit though.

Reminder that even a chick pulls more chicks than me

These guys are so fucking gay they can get any woman they want

>always inferior to a suit

Well, you're right in that I don't need it, but I certainly want it. And in any case user, this isn't some extreme avant garde item, its a fairly established summer staple. Would go well with the white that already constitutes the majority of my summer clothing.

Uh, dark and tanned. Fuck this isn't some double breasted blazer, I can pull it of dammit.

Can you even be yourself if you don't really know who you are?

Kotze twins

STIFLER!