Where you were when youtube drama unfolded again?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM
read the pinned comment too
also, this polack is pretty good talker. I thought I would watch only few minutes and there I wasted half an hour.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9SdV1NpAfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

havent watched vid but cassdy is a mad faggot attention whore
i think hes mad about shitty face genetics he got

the problem is: he wants youtube money, try to make content using other peoples names so its half click bait, most people don't give a shit about his videos and don't share them or talk about them on their channels (b. martyn, dom, jeff and other clickbaitable people) so this guy is a pain in the ass cringy worthy dude that tries to be friends with people that doesn't really like him and he is butthurt about it

He seems like a genuine guy to me. Tho I thought the same about BM.

well, bradley could have just as well ignore him instead of making him fetch and carry and treating like shit.

ye bradley sounds like a cunt on the actual vid calum von moger posted calling out bradley

cassedy sounds alright dis teim

BM confirmed hair-let fag

im pretty sure brad is autistic tho

he seems kind of sociopathic imo

>caring about yt fitness celeries

Gothcobra is a fucking hero

so what were the pros and what were the cons?

This guy does not look good naked
>dropped

How would you know

you gotta watch the vid bruh

except I would prefer to get a summary, if you would be so kind
>kanievsky fitness
>isn't fit

is he really polish? because that's what I initially thought. He has this typical eastern european stupid deformed face after being born from a mother with alcohol syndrome or some shit.
Also making fun of Bradley, while he's a balding fucker himself, lol

i havent watched it, it goes for 35 min so imma watch it tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=b9SdV1NpAfM
feel free to flick through and summarise

cassedy is a chinlet babyface whos going bald but i gotta say BM seems way more insecure with his whole hat thing, i dont like cassedy but judging from the vid and calums comment BM sounds like a cunt

I was really shocked to come across traintolookgoodnaked insta and see his DL PR be stupidly low and his body look like absolute shit. Why is he so bitter? Maybe Bradley isn't the best but he's objectively bigger, stronger, and more cemented in the fitness industry.

>is he really polish?
Nah, I doubt it. I'm polish myself and wanted to joke about it, cause I know people think we're potato faced. Furious Pete has typical polish guy face.

desu I'm kind of afraid of catching autism of of it. I'll wait for your post tomorrow, if this thread is still up, brah. Here, have a nice pic as a thank you in advance.

>DL PR be stupidly low
He did 7pl8 rack pulls for reps in Conor's video. It can't be that low, I'm thinking at least 5pl8s

this

>Folder of random grills of the internet
>Not already having autism

hey, at least I didn't buy a sex doll yet

Seems like a backstabbing little cunt honestly.

I don't know BM personally, but at least he puts out videos with good information usually. That can't be said about the faggots that are getting buttmad about what he said.

i just ordered some supps from oirgin like an hour ago. should i cancel my order? i really liked bradley too....

claims:
>met brad at LA expo
>hung out at gym, had convo, gets number
>brad DMs via insta
>says he will get traffic for posting about shredz and memes
>says "something is fucked up"
>says brad is humble etc
>brad says to fly out and make video with kali aethestics and him
>he flys out in april
>spends day with brad alone
>goes to grocery, says no food in brad's house
>roommate/Kevin/cameraman gives him blanket
>says roommate/Kevin/cameraman and brad doesn't talk
>says brad promised to get his insta back after deletion
>day 2 record vid, doesn't get posted
>brad talks about how fucked up industry is, "but he's doing the exact same thing"
>kali arrives, brad doesn't want to do video
>they don't do video "i spent $1500 for absolutely nothing
>more bad hospitality for kali
>last day: go shopping, Marshalls, Starbucks. >brad says go to Firehouse restaurant, then gym.
>get stood up by brad, they skip gym, go back to brad's house, brad ignores calls for 8 hours
>ask to do video
>brad says they do should do video w/o him, they have to go to airport in the morning, they do crappy video
>this guy is triggered but he "forgave Bradley"

I watched the video and couldn't figure out what the fuck are you trying to say

pt 2
>guy says he makes meme Adobe gainz, promotes meme
>brad makes tshirts of meme and therefore money
>bradley crits people for shoops, meal plans, etc but he does the exact same thing
>bradley doesn't do his online coaching, he told me this
>brad says he was paid $14K/day to stand at a booth(Gymshark)
>"very reliable source" says it was $1500/day
>brad asks VPI for $35k for an insta post, is turned down
>brad knocks off Kanye West and Drake and Chris brown tshirts and designs(if you're reading this, black pyramid logo etc)
>brad is friends on insta with ppl he criticizes
>brad criticizes clickbait, talks shit about Christian somebody
>brad called Christian to remove thumbnail from video
>brad video has thumbnail that is wrong
>brad makes clickbait
>brad steals idea from Eric Kunetsky(Planet Fitness) doesn't put Eric in video
>"i wouldn't have a problem with any of this stuff if you weren't criticizing everyone for the exact same thing
>brad calls and complains his channel is not linked in popular post by this guy
>hasn't called in a while
>brad says "i'm going to be 100 with you I have a team looking for stuff using my name without permission"
>brad asks him to make video exposing g4p Artemis somebody
>Origin supplements, bradley burned bridges with Calum v Moger
>"Now I can't talk about this but wow"
>"brad did him so dirty"
>brad is a different person off camera
>make apology video Bradley and i will forgive you

welp
>

i'm just putting it all down in print to see what is actually being said, I wouldn't piss on any of these dudes if they were on fire, I just like to figure out what's what in the drama

do it breh, and don't ever order supps again

>Furious Pete has typical polish guy face
furious pete has the typical american guy face

polish people have disgusting bloated potato like faces

Pete couldn't look more Eastern Euro bro

17:45 LMAO

You really don't know much, dude. He looks slavic as fuck. What you're talking about are dudes who drank since they were 5 and whose pictures are plastered all over internet, cause they're funny.

>You really don't know much, dude.
I am a pollack and i live in poland. Although he is "polish" he looks nothing like a regular pollack.

>What you're talking about are dudes who drank since they were 5
you pretty much described typical pollack. Of course there are polish people who are handsome and have chiseled faces but most of them have bloated faces

co ty pierdolisz. Wygląda jak typowy Janusz. Nie wiem, na jakim wypizdowie mieszkasz, że cos ci nie pasuje. I jak to mówią, nie sraj we własne gniazdo pisząc źle o własnej nacji, palancie.

>discount Arnold talking shit about anyone

Buddy, you based your entire life and career on looking like someone else.

wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

Fucking e-celeb drama, I bet they're doing it on purpose for the jewtube shekels.

Why do polish guys seem to have that weirdass potato head while all the chicks (at least the tons I've seen over here) are hot as hell?

Eastern euro women are the only reason I haven't cut my dick off in the uk.

fuck the pajeets, pakis, nigresses and boar local women.

cut it off anyway. You're cuck with cuck mentality

right? the haircut and everything, fatal flaw is being a turbo midget

pretty much
>wah no blanket
>muh hypocrisy

failing to do a collab after promising it and having them fly out there just to blow it off is the only seriously douchey thing here, but frankly it's just as likely that they acted retarded and bradley was trying to kill the deal in the nicest way possible, without just saying "GTFO", and let them stay there until the return flight