Are smoothies a good way to get in vitamins naturally??

Are smoothies a good way to get in vitamins naturally??

Or does blending up the fruit and vegetables too much make them lose some of their effectiveness?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPWdgRmh6-e/?taken-by=maliah_michel&hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that ass fake?

blending is fine btw

Correct, except that the fibre-structure changes so that the absorption rate is faster than eating whole fruit.

>Correct, except that the fibre-structure changes so that the absorption rate is faster than eating whole fruit.

Does this have any negative effects?

No its real she's some vegan on Insta

>BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

almost certainly

Name?

You don't feel satiated as long as you would eating whole fruit.

Its real

instagram.com/p/BPWdgRmh6-e/?taken-by=maliah_michel&hl=en

The blades of the blender destroy the vitamins and minerals. Never blend fruit and veggies.

I don't know but I've suffered less cramps from my lack of magnesium by blending my fruits and veggies.

Skin and hair are much smoother as well.

I usually do it in three parts. one part rolled oats, one part veggies, one part fruits.

Also being able to better control my appetite because I feel less hungry.

Get a Vitamix user. Tough little bastards well worth the money.

Why post a video like this?
Are women really so desperate for attention?

Yes, also this is like a way better version of gett knocked up by a well off dude. There's no commitment via a baby, or the dude, they just get all the attention and get to make a living by taking a 15 second video once a day that 'incidentally' shows off their fat ass or tits.

What the fuck do you think your stomach does? It throws acid at the food and then crushes it until it looks like a watery smoothie

So if it's pre-crushed, your body senses it differently than if you chewed it yourself.

Basically, smoothies don't fill you up as much as eating the fruits separately.

A masterpiece

hnnnnnnghhhhh dat ass MOMMY!

It reduces the fibre and thus increases the GI (which results a shorter insulin spike).

It's also a lot less satiating, IIRC a study showed the average person ate 2-4 oranges before feeling full but drank 13-14 oranges worth of orange juice before feeling full.

Generally speaking there's no benefit from juicing/blending food unless you're bulking.

Also I should point out a shorter insulin spike is bad, because it's much sharper

no, dummy. we're talking about blending, not juicing. where do you suppose the fiber goes when you blend it?

Juicing and blending are the same in the context of this thread.
>where do you suppose the fiber goes when you blend it?
It doesn't go anywhere you idiot, it doesn't magically levitate out of the blender. It's still there, it's just no longer fibrous.

>It doesn't go anywhere you idiot, it doesn't magically levitate out of the blender.

that's my point.

>It's still there, it's just no longer fibrous.

>>duh, the fiber stopped being fiber! that's why juice has the same texture and consistency as smoothies!

>that's my point.
You're not making a point, you're suggesting the fibre in fruit is the same as fibre in blended fruit and you're wrong.

The more you blend it the less fibrous it becomes, until ultimately and given enough time, as you facetiously baited, it would become a juice rather than a smoothie.

Stop being retarded on purpose.

you have no idea what you're talking about. that's not how blenders work, and that's not how physics works.

for that matter, nobody else on the internet uses blending/juicing or smoothie/juice as interchangeable terms. how could you begin to claim they're "the same in the context of the thread"? it's as i said, you don't know what you're talking about.

How the fuck big do you have to be to properly penetrate that woman??

You're an idiot.

Please stop talking.

no, you're an idiot, and you should stop posting. so there.

>The more you blend it the less fibrous it becomes
Are you.. Are you serious right now?
Chemistry major here, I am in utter disbelief
This is some my dad works at nintendo level shit