Your penis continues growing until you're 25

Right? Haha, I'm sure of it.

I measured my dick when i was 16 and it was 5 and half inches. I am now 24 and it is 6 and a half inches, I am sure its thicker too.

However i am really low body fat now, so it could of been the padding or something who knows.

>inb4 dicklet, fuck you

>mfw my dick was slightly bigger a few years ago

>12 cm girth

Fuuuuuuckkkkkk

I'm 29 and my dick is the biggest and thickest it's even been.

Then again I'm 165 10% bf now (5'7) and spent the last 5 years permabulking at 25% bf in the 190s, so it might be perception.

>5'7
lol kiddo, doesn't matter how big it is if you'll never get to use it

>5'7
When do you even get to take it out?

Same. Mine was 7 in high school. Now in my 20's and it's 6.5. Wtf?!

>5'7

Yeah and you probably measured ur bodyfat at 2% back in highschool aswell.

Eg: you didn't measure properly

Women’s preferences for penis size may affect men’s comfort with their own bodies and may have implications for sexual health. Studies of women’s penis size preferences typically have relied on their abstract ratings or selecting amongst 2D, flaccid images. This study used haptic stimuli to allow assessment of women’s size recall accuracy for the first time, as well as examine their preferences for erect penis sizes in different relationship contexts. Women (N = 75) selected amongst 33, 3D models. Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners. These first estimates of erect penis size preferences using 3D models suggest women accurately recall size and prefer penises only slightly larger than average.

ROLF do these fags never herd of proudmanlet?? even shorter then that

>and prefer penises only slightly larger than average
Lol. This is bullshit, and I'm the guy with 6.5.

I'd guess that 7-8 inches is the ideal range for most women. Anything bigger isn't really necessary and could end up being uncomfortable.

>this is bullshit
>my anecdotes know better
>this tranny size survey proves you wrong!
women simply don't prioritize size in desireable traits except the odd size queen

So an extra 0.1, 0.2 on length and girth is the difference between a women preferring a one night stand versus a long term partner?

Or did I read this wrong?

It's actually that most prefer in the range of 5 -

Thx friend, do you have a link to the study I wouldn't reading it?

>pretending that women wanting a 7+ inch dick is the exception

Doesn't matter found it

I'm 18 and my dick is crooked, how do I fix this

A truthful woman will tell you that anything under 6 inches is on the small side. Sorry.

Are you me? Literally same stats

Welp, time to go look at enlargement pills

The study shows 5" is the third most desired size IIRC. Girth seems more important than length. Nobody wants a pencil dick.

Or you can just accept that you were dealt a shit genetic hand and carry on with your life. People actively trying to make their penis bigger are mentally ill.

>tfw 7.1x4.7

Gonna stab my gf to death with this thing

Lol! So your study basically revolves around the convenient assumption that the 7-incher is a pencil dick?

Nobody said that anywhere or indicated that anywhere. I said length on the big end has less positive correlation than girth eg most women want something closer to 5" girth than a pencil dick.

Assuming for experimental purposes that both guys have equal attractiveness, you honestly believe most girls would turn down the guy with 7.5 for the other dude packing 6?

yes but only if you play basketball.

Vagina's come in different sizes
Penises come in different sizes

Find the perfect fit. If you can't find the perfect fit then learn how to make the most of what you have with your partner.

/thread

when you 5"7 man everythings big man.

I honestly believe your hypothetical only fits into fairy tails as penis size selection between mates almost never occurs until after sex at which point most men would agree they no longer value the choice ;)

When I was 18 I measured 6" even, three years later I'm 7.5"
Not sure how that happened, but it's pretty cool

Only people who never use their dick argue about it.

t. 6,5x 5,5

So you're saying the girl would sleep with the dude and then be like... "Phew! Thank god he only has a 6 inch dick. Perfect." ???

gay guy here If I can barely stick the tip of my dick in someones ass. How wide are vaginas?

What a permavirgin

I'm more of the opinion that most people who preach dick size doesn't matter, probably have an underwhelming piece.

tell us your diet and daily routine

Didn't answer my question. I'll just assume you have no intelligent response.

People who say that and people who brag about their dick size to strangers in the Internet are likely virgins.

His dad blew a nut in his mom. That's his routine. You can't grow your dick by eating spinach, stupid.

I'm not the one you answered, but if you seriously think about shit like this you are either retarded or have never seen a vagina.

I never bragged. Openly disclosed that mine is 6.5. Nothing impressive.

Again... Calling me a virgin doesn't answer the question. We're going in circles now.

6x5.5 checking in
How bad is it lads?
Girth is good I think, too thick actually

it varies, im 6.5 long decent thickness. some chicks tell me it's too big and some i can barely tell im fucking them they're so loosey goosey

the best ones are those who've mastered kegels and can clamp on you. swear to god this one girl practically cut of circulation on my fingers

>diet
two and a half years of permabulking at ~3500 calories a day followed by five months of semi-dieting, and then one month of a serious cut at 2000 calories a day.
>routine
Two years of an on and off bro split, six months of nothing, and six months of 5/3/1 boring but big modified with extra accessory days.

I have the most embarassing pencil dick I've ever seen literally it's ridiculously thin only highlighted by it being more than 6 inches in length.

I want to die.

Yeah actually.
Surprising amount of women will see a big one and be terrified or just be unwilling to try, so it'll have to be "Sprung" on her after she's really really horny.
From what I heard, women will see a guy with a small one and be upset but be more then willing to give it a go if he sort of promises her an orgasm or can scratch her itch with the right grind and amount of effort and energy.

Relatively equal sized guys who have some technique and energy always make bitches climb the walls. Not so big that it hurts or limited in the positions that can be done, not so small that they have to work extra hard to make things work.

There is an answer, you are just retarded and probably a virgin.
There are just 2 options:
>your dick is big enough to satisfy a woman
> it is too small to satisfy a woman.

There is no absolute truth since every women is different. They dont think "Oh shit his dick was just 7" and not 7.5". But you would now that if you:

1. Were older than 16
2. Or have seen a vagina in your life

>People actively trying to make their penis bigger are mentally ill.
Why's that? Isn't it just trying to make up for a bad hand?

Is this where I make my claim to you that I have in fact seen a vagina?

I'd say the same thing about guys who get hair implants. Just be a man and shave your fucking head.

I am so happy right. This is single post has melted away my penis insecurities. Thanks Veeky Forums

In exchange for this knowledge you will get cucked out of $14 grand for an unwanted child and an STD for the rest of your life. Deal?

So I should just man up and cut my fucking dick off?