Who do you lift for?

who do you lift for?

you are shy and easily fall in love. you always walk around with your head down afraid of making eye contact in fear of people judging you.
when you see a couple you always wonder what the girl sees in him and why can't that be you.

someday you lock eyes with a cute girl and she smiles at you. you instantly fall in love with her and you can't stop thinking about her.
you imagine talking to her, holding her hand and being intimate with her, maybe even having a family with her some day.
you desperately try to muster up the courage to approach her as days pass.
during that time she has the same thoughts about you, hoping you are going to make the first move because she has the same insecurities as you do.
but that day never comes.

one day you see her glowing with happiness holding hands with another guy and you get sad and jealous.
regret starts to eat away at you because you didn't have the courage to open your mouth and mutter a few words.
that night when you lay in your bed you start to think about her again.
you continue to replay the days in your mind over and over again asking yourself what would happen if only you had just talked to her.

a lump starts to build up in your throat knowing that at that moment she is being fucked senseless by him and loving every second of it.
she doesn't even remember you exist, let alone that encounter where she smiled at you while you can remember every detail of it.
you would give everything in the world to be that guy but reality is you never will be for a single reason; your fear of being rejected.
for some reason you'd rather live with life long regret and sadness instead of being rejected.

this is one of many such encounters in your life now written in a book that resides inside your head.
a book that you have no control over which opens and starts to read itself every single day just as you are about to fall asleep, keeping you awake.

you pick up hobbies to distract your mind. you fall for the gym meme, thinking it will solve the problem that you have.
as years pass you get stronger but the fear of rejection and judgement is still there, preventing you from doing what instincts are telling you should do.
no matter how much you lift, you cannot get rid of that feeling or keep the book closed.
you think that if a girl would approach you first things would be different, but you know deep down that they wouldn't.
you cannot explain the fear of the word that you hear multiple times a day.

more years pass and you get older, writing more of such chapters in your book.
before you realize it you are laying on your death bed of old age, no family to hold your hand, never knowing how beautiful love can truly be,
all because of your fear of being rejected. the only thing that you have is regret but now it's too late to change anything.

as your heart emits its final beat of its long journey, you realize that being rejected is better than carrying life long regret.

There's no way girls have these same thoughts, is there?

Fuck it I'm gonna ask her out

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooOOOOOOooop

don't see any ass

For women it's kinda similar. They have the fear of being played, abandoned and used.

The female version of a virgin incel is a girl who can't seem to keep a full on romantic relationship with the men she's attracted to.

She's always being fucked and dumped never made into a long term GF. But at least they get to have sex

Don't remind me please FUCK

this you bros, sory :/

I don't have blonde hair

Just had to comment and say that the joy isn't in "making it" the joy is in the struggle. Each day that you complete and say "I'm better than I was before" is a day worth living. Even the ones where you fail miserably striving towards your goal are some of the greatest things people can experience. This pasta's view of making it is fundamentally flawed. We are all gonna make it because "making it" is the struggle, striving for a better you.

The berserk one is better

Neck yourself you fucking virgin

post it bre.

season 2 was objectively the best season

>during that time she has the same thoughts about you, hoping you are going to make the first move because she has the same insecurities as you do.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. She forgot about me a minute after we met. Then she went home to her boyfriend.

Hey Op, I'm gonna have to ask you to delete your post immediately, thanks in advance.

Myself I guess.
I want to be more attractive and to get an even hotter bf.

>3D girls
You guys. You guys.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you think like this? Are you some type of basement dwelling, fucktarded, neckbeard, fedora tipper? People like you on this oriental poster picture collection agency are delusional.

I lift because I hate myself.