How's that New Year's Resolution going bros?

pretty good, she's probably going to get fat or ugly from eating garbage with out measuring her servings, the rest of the fridge seems ok mostly sauces which means probably eats take out a lot.

would feel hesitant about staying in a long term committed relationship/10

*pppprrrrraAAAAAAAbbbbbttttttt*

Her ass isn't even facing the camera you fucking autist.

kek

It's going okay. Reducing on my eating intake.

Good just started my bulk and got a gym membership, but I got new worry now. I think I got gyno.

What y'all think?

*sniffff* mmm yea... really like that almond breeze...

Bretty gud. Quit drinking, haven't had a drop or even been tempted.

Good so far.
Have been maintaining what I lost last year and putting on some extra strength and mass, but mostly eating a bit more and doing more exercises.

Febs coming up and I plan on starting a full psmf fast so I'm ready for spring/summer.
Will get that sexpack if it's the last thing I do.

Pretty good user. I'm on enough juice for the both of us and the gainz train has no brakes. My Cancun vacation after graduation is going to be a hormone fueled fuck fest.

>new year's resolution to join the Marines
>i'm in the DEP

Going well enough i think.

I have gotten a gym membership and have gone once every 2 days and im enjoying it.

I squatted today for the first time (did it before once on the smith machine) and it felt pretty good (with about 25 kg , but hey gotta start somewhere).

Had never even stepped in a gym ; Im trying to lose weight but i still have a lot to work to do on my diet too.

But yeah overall im happy.

start saving money for surgery now my friend

Damn. I know it's not that bad but it's still fucks with me self esteem. Why don't I have as much testisteronez as other guys?

I knew it. Stupid fat coalburner.

At 50℅bf everybody has bichtits

Idk if that high brah but yeah pretty high I guess. I'm like the epitome of skinnyfat
6'2 180 lbs and it's all in the tits and belly.

She's a Brit, what do you expect.

You hate the sight of women,we fucking get it already.Go get shitted on by some hooker already.

>6'2
>180
oh am I laffin

>reach 1/2/3/4 by 2018
>join Oly/PL gym
>learn lifts like clean, snatch

Already joined a new gym and enrolled in a coaching class to learn new lifts/get feedback on squat/OHP/DL. On track so far.

I spent too long trying to figure that picture out

What's so funny?

You do not have gyno dude

I don't know. The progress isn't going to be noticeable for at least three months. Excited to take pictures then, even if I won't post it on Veeky Forums.

Bretty gud. Lifting makes me feeling alive, it's fun and I get body/mental gainz. I'm also able to eat more thanks to lifting. I hope I can escape skelly mode.

Lost 11lbs on my cut so far.

Good. Down 10 lbs so far

Good, 2 weeks of dieting and got 3,5kg off. Some of that must have been water as well, I started from 115 kg and 188 cm.

My lifts havent gone down.

Still a virgin

pretty good, been sticking to my diet

Why would you put cans in the fridge?

No idea. My resolution was to do something about my persistent sides from Fin. Haven't seen much progress in the past month. No regression either though.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

me too
might just continue cutting even when summer ends though

Pretty good. I want to get to 200 lb dumbbell rows. I'm up to 140 now.

>2 years ago, first gf ever dumped me, was at my lowest (physically, I was always emotionally detached)
>started going to the gym 1.5 years ago, don't really know the reason. Good friend of mine pushed me to (natural Chad, shredded as fuck, always partying with 10/10 sluts. His gf is an 11)
>used the gym as an excuse to keep eating like shit
>went from fat and weak to fat and strong
>he left, kept coming to the gym, making a few gymbros left and right
>still too many spaghettis in pockets to say even "hi" to some regular cardio bunnies

That's weird when I think about it. I'm the regular in my gym (it's fairly small and full of DYEL) and though my physique is shit people kinda look up to me. Guys always greet me with smiles and handshakes, I reiterate. But I've been ignoring everything that has a vagina. Fucking autist.

>Decide 2k17 is my year, start cutting beginning of january
>feel like shit all the time but haven't craved once
>scared to weight me
>use old tee-shirts I used to fit in as a measurement of weight loss
>have 0 contacts everyday
>wake up, coffee, vidya, lunch, vidya, gym, dinner
>rinse and repeat

Am I going to make it?

Buckled on norm diet and went back to keto.

Otherwise going awesome. Getting stronger from ring exercises and able to hold planches for a period of time. Also noting my upper body pushing the limits of my shirts.

that's a big cookie

for you

Not if the only things you have in your life are fit and vidya.

Maintaining good lifting routine, slipped up a few times nutritionally but nothing catastrophic.

Need to stop smoking as much weed but it helps me cope, it's also a bit of a trigger for poor eating though

Overall not bad

pretty good.
day 19 no fap
19 days since i smoked weed and ciggis
gains through the roof.
social anxiety gone, new job and girls approach me left and right

2017 truly is awesome

Good I started my cut again and I'm already down 10lbs.

STOP EATING PLEASE

good for you, man.

Goal was to lose weight. Intermittent Fasting rating between 1pm and 9~11 pm at night and under 1800 calories.

I'm 22years old 5'11 and weighed 12stone 8lb now 12st 3lb.

Havent eaten outside fast hours and only time I went over 1800 calories one day was for a protein shake, still below 1900!

Starting lifting now, my Bro and I got a power rack in a shed and it's gonna be lit.

Never have I had as much willpower or motivation. Thankfully I have a lot of money for good food, protein and home gym because I don't drink or smoke and really only spend a money on a small few games for PC every year.

Hyped to make progress! All my work colleagues have been breaking diets and haven't lost weight but I'm hiding my power level hoping they notice before I talk about it!

ok,
managed to make cold showers a habit but relapsed on nofap twice
diet is going pretty good
calisthenics going good

id say with more grinding until April ill be a god