Why aren't you buying right now? Are you in love with poverty?

Why aren't you buying right now? Are you in love with poverty?

Fuck off shill

It makes me so happy to know that there's a huge number of pnd people who miscalculated and are now sitting on a load of ODN bags they can't unload.

Kek same here, pretty funny actually

Karma is a bitch. The VTC thing was obvious. I didn't make any money out of it because I was afraid to get burned. Never know when those f'ers will bounce and dump. However, you know the dump is coming.

At least they get their masternode, right?

These are the threads that just suck the most. Lifeless, humorless. Empty.

>There are people who still haven’t bought ODN

Stay poor faggots

not sure what everyone is complaining about. Holding a masternode, up 2x since ICO and will be hodling til end of the year at least. Sure I coulda woulda shoulda dump it at 20k and triple my stack but hindsight is 20/20

Why all the hate for ODN? even before the ICO closed people here hated it. It going to be at LEAST 100% before eoy

Pajeets swarmed it to pnd it hardcore with shill and FUD cycles. Problem is, only really Veeky Forums knew/knows about it in any positive light. So what happened is that they did a few dump waves down from 20k sat, but they miscalculated and over-FUDed and it floored without returning since. Now, there's an obvious shit ton of pnd'ers trying to push it up, but failing. It was no obvious, Veeky Forums isn't falling for it anymore.

That doesn't explain the hate for it before ico closed. Every real thread made in August was mentioned with criticism for no reason. It's even worse now but this coin isn't dead. It's still very very young and has a platform coming soon

>100%
>after tanking 85%
too many promises, not enough delivery

Your analysis ignores the coin's fundamentals, which are very good. More likely, it was a successful P&D that both caused the coin to rise too fast too quickly, but also fall too far in relation to the quality of the coin. In the long run, the P&D won't have any major impact on ODN's prospects. What the coin is and represents will be the far more important of the two.

It's a CP trading app

>Miscalculated
>Now

In case you haven't noticed, most alts aren't doing too hot right now. You're right about people who bought at like 16-18k but pretty much anything below that, you're talking about people who got fucked the same way everyone else did.

Luckily for me I bought at ICO. Still should have sold at $1 but oh well, learned a good lesson about how hard Bitcoin shenanigans fuck up the market

> ...coin's fundamentals, which are very good...
You think a messenger, that won't contain data mining or advertising, is worth at-or-more than the $8 million it's worth now?
Unless they charge absurd fees yet still keep users, it's not going to be worth anything close to what soke people think.

Childs sell for thousands on thousands. I want that market

What does it do?

you decided not to sell at 5x? You deserve this

$5 december screencap this
Obsidian is Stratis Monero IOC on steroids

i love the fact that there is a PnD-group who ended as bagholders for now. i bet they felt like geniuses while fudding it, and now you can smell the desperation in their shill-threads. they're impatient and dump their bags at a loss, making it less bitter for me.

>you decided not to sell at 5x? You deserve this

5x is nothing bro.

$5 or GTFO

It's better than bags.