So are compression pants just a meme/placebo? Or do they actually work...

So are compression pants just a meme/placebo? Or do they actually work? I just want to have something on during my cold day runs that I can also go and workout in. With shorts or sweats over them, of course.

They help with being breathable in a hot gym.

The ones made for cold weather really are great for staying warm outside. I dunno about wearing them to the gym though... seems like everyone would see your hog.

>imblying that isn't the point

They're comfy

>With shorts or sweats over them, of course
Completely missed that part.

Yes, wear them underneath for breathability.

Legit compression have some benefits but those are not the ones you would work out in. The run of the mill under armour offer not much more other than fabric not getting in the way if whatever you are doing.

I wear them for running and squatting

So much better for my knees as opposed to a sleeve

>that guy who wears compression pants

It's like he's wearing nothing at all
nothing at all
nothing at all
nothing at all

Sloots will mire hard.

Anyone know how I can get my hands on some cold weather, tapered, gritted knee pad sweat or mountain pants? I bought a pair from Japan that were the fucking GOAT but they wore out and my mum threw them away in high school.

Army surplus

I use pic related in leg day!
Maybe is the placebo effect but i feel stronger in tights, specially when doing squats and leg press
Also have ass gains so sometimes i see grills mirin my ass and feel good about it man.

I said tapered user :(

fugggg that boipucci is j00cy

Look for new manufactured stuff at varusteleka

Just sew it you useless kid. Why you haven't sewing machine?

What compression pants to isolate from cold?

I just wear them because I like them

Not a meme at all. But for different reasons for me. I don't actually have a full pant pair, but use a combo of over the knee athletic socks and compression shorts under my regular shorts. They provide at least some protection from scraping shins on deadlifts, and they somehow just make squats more comfortable on the knees when I've been having periods of them acting up. Lastly if your thighs are rather big they help avoid chaffing when doing running or similar cardio without resorting to lubricant as I hear some runners do. And the snug feeling is kind of nice but not too nice. Afterall, getting too comfortable can harm your focus and trick your brain into thinking its relaxation time. Compression clothing strikes a good balance of the two.