I earn about $9k a month from dropshipping and i'm 18, how do I diversify?

I earn about $9k a month from dropshipping and i'm 18, how do I diversify?

you're in. how do i get into said dropshipping

Tell me how it's done, and if you start shilling some shitty paid online training I'll cut your throat

Its really not that hard once you establish what sells and what doesnt. Maybe rebrand some of the stuff. Use amazon FBA if you can.

give me a quick rundown on dropshipping

get in blue ships, indexes and real state. This will give you time to think about other ventures while earning a little more out of your money.

Maybe put even more effort and work on your current business instead of thinking about diversification this will give you a solid ground if you get competitors.

Can you help this third world 25yo faggot answering the following questions?

How long does it took for you to achieve those kind of earnings?
Is getting into a niche the real deal or just a motivation meme?
How do you compete with bigger companies?

How much does it work out to be per hour?

congratulations kid, you've made it.

I'd spend 1-2K a month, splitting it up and putting that money towards a few causes
>Coin miners
>Stocks in legitimate companies that will hopefully continue to rise
>Roth IRA
>Cryptoportfolio
>BTC, ETH, OMG (only 70% into these)
>Shitcoins & promising coins like LINK but still are less certain (About 30% of your crypto portfolio
>Physical Gold
>Physical silver

is this a larp or what? i dont even know anymore when it comes to biz

everything here is

most conservative portolio
60% farmland
29% whatever
10% precious metals
1 % btc, bch, eth, neo
.1% shitcoins

hold 6 months expenses worth of cash in small denominations

"New paradigm" portfolio

90% btc, bch, eth, neo
10% precious metals

What exactly do you sell?

>how do I diversify?
Use that money to go to college and get a degree

Fug, I actually was making around $9k/mo when I was 18. I put my money into:
>real estate
>stocks
>CDs

Of course this was right in time for the 08 crash. You probably want to keep a lot of cash on hand in the event drop shipping drys up or for the next big idea to come by, you want to make sure you can jump on it.

Hire me as a consultant

half into vanguards, half into crypto, retire in 5 years

Please be meming

I go to community college right now and work part time as well. I just want to retire early

Took me about 3 years to get here. It wasn't till I turned 18 that I could start selling on Amazon and my sales really took off. Finding a niche is important but don't worry. I pivoted so many times.

what did you do?

I'm OP had to switch computers

>18 years old
>$400 a week

Affiliate marketing, just getting people to sign up to dating sites and such.

i want to make my money work for me

do i invest in stocks? cryptos? i want a tesla you fuckers

Diversify but keep cash on hand because you dont want a great idea to come by and not be liquid.

I bought rental propertys. 50k-75k units, rent them out at $750/mo. Tried managing myself but its a million times better just handing them over to a property management company so I just get a direct deposit each month instead of dealing with renters.

I feel like stocks are too high right now but you could do something like stocks/crypto just to be safe. I'm putting all my savings/money into crypto because its worth it to me for the chance to become worth a shit ton of money.

Problem is I live in the bay area. Even if I pull $10k a month I'm still pretty "poor" here. Where are your units located? How much profit are you making a month?

long term investment: shares in paintings and metal (these wont fall if there is another gfc)

Short term investment for return: Buy properties and subcontract property management so you dont have to deal with greek tenants.

Upgrade to better tuition and invest in crypto

>21 years old
>240 a week before tax

Want to invest but barely making enough to live

Doesn't get much better

$1500 a week, still poorfag.

all in LINK

Dropshipping is for faggots. CPA and Affiliate marketing is for men. I can't wait until this fucking trend dies.

Check out Ryan Moran’s Freedom Fastlane podcast episodes on investing. He’s a fan of REITs and dividend stocks for passive income after you established profits from a cash flow business.

How are you dropshipping with FBA? FBA implies your inventory is at the Amazon warehouse and you laid out the cash. Dropshipping to non-Amazon platforms would interest me very much. I’m only doing small numbers on Amazon but when “I make it”, I don’t want Jeff Bezos to have me by the nutsack. Amazon is too fickle to rely on 100%.

How have you been successful in affiliate marketing and CPA. Fell flat on my face after multiple times trying to run Bing and Facebook PPC to Maxbounty and Clickbank offers.

OP, here's what I would do if I was you. Absolutely master facebook ads. Get really good at making profitable campaigns. Once you are good at facebook ads, reinvest all your money to promote a CPA offer. As you are promoting a CPA offer on your fanpage, your fanpage will grow as a side effect. Before the visitors get to a CPA offer, collect their email. You will be building an email list and a fanpage for the long term. If you break even with the CPA offer at the end, you are building a sustainable future for yourself for free.

I usually use free traffic to promote my offers. Also, I am just starting with Facebook ads and it seems like it could be profitable.
Did you target well? Did you use the build a lookalike audience feature? Did you use the pixel feature?

Negative on all fronts... basically was trying to drive traffic to gettesponse to get an email opt-in followed by offer redirect. Not sure where I sucked.

What affiliate networks do you like?

I use maxbounty and Clickbank as well

5 years ago when I was about 15 I made a program which made me ~$500 a night as I slept.

This lasted only about a month, and I haven't had anything similar since, but holy shit, the taste of making (fairly large) amounts of money while sleeping has never left me. It gives me drive.

What did the program involve?

The game FIFA on xbox/playstation. Had a game mode called Ultimate Team which pretty much had a market where you could buy/sell cards. People would accidentally list players for cheap prices, like 1/10th of the market value. My program just spammed search requests, bought the cards if it found one and sold it.

Sold the fifa coins for a $ amount. Ahh, the good days.

at your age you can afford very high risk so I would at least 50% into BTC and other cryptos if not 90%