Is it finally over for this autistic baldcel?

is it finally over for this autistic baldcel?

alot of people are exposing him for the filt snakeoil salesman that he is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd totally drink his snake oil

I can't think of another fitness personality I dislike more than this guy

it's the beginning of the end. he's gotta pretty big following but these recent callouts are gonna hurt that. He's either gotta atone for his fuckery or it'll be a slow death.

nah, the guy has over 2 mil instagram normie followers

exposing him for what? I feel out of the loop :/

Why? He was a socially awkward sperg who made it. He has no charisma, but he's a good guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM&t=1s

and in the comments calum von moger reveals what a piece of shit bradley really is

number of videos showing him for what he is a slimey greaseball

What happened? Someone educate me please

Turns out he's been a twat running after money and fucking others over. Now people are calling him out on his bs.

He reeks of insecurity and is just another dumb roid monkey. The word douchebag was made for him

tl:dw version anyone?
can't stand this cunt

now way i'm going to watch 30 minutes of this retard. please summarize

you know why you dont like him?
il Tell ya
hes UGLY
genetics a bitch

He's a shitty guy and not worth any respect

>call out people for being jews
>is a jew himself

i watched like 15 minutes the other night when someone else posted it
this fag has the most annoying way of speaking

>brad says they'll film a vid
>they fly out to meet him
>brad didn't offer him a blanket or someshit
>brad didn't end up filming the vid with him so he's butthurt over the flight cost

hate all of them desu

Brad constantly talks about how shit the fitness industry is for selling bs supps overpriced t shirts and bs workout routines

Yet he does all of those things himself and fucks people over financially behind there backs, tries to bang his mates gf's etc

All of you are just haters. Jealous fat fucks. TEAMBM ALL THE WAY COME AT US!!!

team skywalker reporting in. Probably the only tolerable fit instagram out there. Open and honest about roid use, doesn't shill his sponsor too hard, aesthetic not comically oversized. Hot as fuck gf. Doesn't release 19 youtube videos a week for the sake of partner income. All around pretty based dude.

Sheep

I liked him till the whole shredz - adobe gainz tshirt thing. It's one thing to see a business opportunity but its something else to add fuel to the fire and then make money off of it. Says a lot about him and made it obvious that hes fake and just about dem shekels.

>listening to what traintolookgoodnaked says
>ever
end your life faggot

i like brad

I don't even really follow any youtube fame kids but how the fuck did this guy get so popular?

>someone posts that bradley martin "the fitness industry is a scam" or some shit
>yeah guys the fitness industry is a scam, they just do bad shit
>so I was here with my friend and we talking
>yeah guys th efitness industry is a scam
>then I was giving this guy my fries right
>yeah the fitness industry is so bad
>I mean I love all you guys I mean that so much

Like fucking hell man

Stopped watching when this retard started crying about Bradly not personally handing him blankets

U jelly brah?

What exactly did he do wrong anons?
I mean we knew he wasnt natty or is this something else?

Not watching that, to long.

He piggybacked off Fouseytubes training collab videos when his channel was literally just starting out

I still dont get the t shirt situation? I thought he just sold a t shirt with adobe gainz written on it what was so bad??

I bet a lot of followers think it's ghandi or some shit preaching to them but keep forgetting that if the incentive for money dissapeared they wouldn't be watching anyone in the first place. Watching this shit unravel I don't doubt for a second fuckery is going on behind the scenes, and I'm glad I only watch these channels from time to time.

So he sold a t-shirt? I don't know who this guy is but there are guys selling their own supps. Heaps of channels do this to make money.

jason blaha is one

"Wow. Damn he really did just put himself against everyone. And he wants everyone to be on his side putting ideas in heads that he is real and honest when really he is like the Sith Lord turning good people to his dark side. I was once mates with brad. But that friendship only lasted 6 months. He tried to fuck around with my girlfriend when I was overseas and lied to me about it when I got back. Then tried to fuck me over with a new company I started. The shit part was the whole time he pretended to be my bro saying shit like he would look out for me want what's best for me etc and I believed him... but after what he did he left me no choice but to walk from the company and scrap the friendship. I will never trust him again. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else and whoever reads this can make their own individual decision about peoples ethics and not get sucked into the bullshit that is fed to them."

- - - Calum Von Moger

>bang his mates gf's

Need source on that

Read the post above yours

I can't stand this fuckers way of speaking. I made it 30 into him talking before I stopped.

Whats the tl;dw? btw, anyone who says blah blah blah needs to be executed.

>based calum von moger naming the jew

he looks like the indian guy from HBO's The Night Of

>BM makes video
>g4p crowd on yt gets butthurt
>traintolookdyel sees the opportunity

no wonder he's always wearing a hat

ah, baldin marten it was a good run.

Well at least this fagot bought the snake oil

And this fagot is all over baldin marten snek

Fuck off, train to look dyel.