Recent study at my University in Northern Europe concerning height:

>Average Male Height: 180,1cm
>Tallest men: 204cm
>Shortest Men: 158cm

>Average Women Height: 168,5cm
>Tallest women: 188cm
>Shortest women: 152cm

>Average Height for women and men: 176cm

You have to be at least 177cm to be not a manlet IRL.

>Tfw 178cm

Phew

>177cm to not be a manlet
>Average is 180cm
OP is a manlet confirmed

>177cm
fucking made it brah

>175 cm

Almost made it. Might as well off myself or move to the Philippines brahs. It's been real.

>188cm
>tfw same height as tallest women

I based it on the overall average height
I am 182cm

>Northern Europe

put it in american units

Can I come with? I'm 175 cm as well...

great so 177 cm can be the cutoff for hermaphroditelets

Manlet cutoff is 190 cm, sorry shawty

It was about the people who are studying there and almost everyone os white.

>165cm

curse my manlet genes

If you say so, Internet Authority

this

exactly 177 cm

>Tfw when 202cm.

Where shall we go brothers? We don't fit in the land of manlets because they say we are too tall while the Chads say we are too short.

178cm/5'10'' confirmed GOAT height btw, you get the gains of a manlet but don't look like one, it's the perfect middle ground for outright power too. People like mike tyson are 5'10'' because you get that explosive strength.

>175 cm

>172
i would shank a cunt to get to 175

Not that great up here man. I just want to be 178 cm.

>tfw 198cm
>tfw 2cm short of 200cm
>tfw world's tallest manlet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being tall is good. I'm just flat out too tall. Dyel for me was 235lbs. Finally benching 2 plate was 250. Squatting is a nightmare at 1 plate still trying to fix form. DL is at a fun 4 plate though.

Fuck me, 172. Well at least I'm not a manlet in Japan.

hey me too!

>tfw 200cm
>tfw lose 1cm during the day

my medical record says i'm 199cm because i went to see the doctor in the afternoon and they won't change it.

post all versions of the height chart, you know the one, I need a good laugh

the only real one

btw OP this must be in the UK or something because in Denmark there's no way young guys average anything less than 190

hahah shorter than me just needs to kill themselves, no woman will ever love you and your wife will cuck you with my superior my height catergory

>tfw exactly 177cm
Holy shit that was fucking close

tfw 185cm and so insecure that i say and type 186cm everywhere

let us depart my fellow 175ers

>University in Northern Europe
Hol up, lads, maybe it's a Scandi uni.

>tallest man: 204cm
>Shortest Men: 158cm
>tallest women: 188cm
>Shortest women: 152cm

it's a small university isn't it, those values are not that unusall id say

so the study is invalid since the sample is too small

im 180 in aus and after going to a festival recently in the land of chads i'd unironically lose one of my nuts or a few toes to reach 6'1. Man i wish i lived in a land of manlets instead.

Is this supposed to małe me feel better?

>Average Women Height: 168,5cm
Disgusting.

tfw 188 cm
WHY NOT 190 WHY

>tfw 177cm barefoot
>when I walk past height charts I see 5'6 at my eye level
>feels badman
>if i wear shoes with sole inserts and spike my hair up im 183cm
>tfw see a guy and think hes tall
>walk past him and hes the same height as me
>feelsgoodman

Just 15 years ago I was considered tall with my 186cm. What the fuck is going on? Girls have their first menstruation at like ten, my little bro is 194cm and his whole generation seems to be taller. Something is out of whack.

Do people notice when you have insoles or say anything? I'd consider it but im afraid ill look like a huge fag. Also how much do you think shoes without insoles add?

manlet holocaust, after few generations their sad existence will be outbred

confirmation bias

that or they're putting something different in the chicken nuggets these days

casual brown suede shoes add 1cm

converse add 1cm

smart boots add 2cm

running shoes add 2cm

formal office suit shoes add 2.5cm

proper boots add 2.5cm

the sole inserts add 2cm but they squeeze and compress down as they are foam and air bubble

i only wear the sole inserts with my light flat 1cm brown suedes or 1cm converse type (i dont wear converse but you know the type? no one notices as your shoe and sole squeeze and compress so you only get a few cm in total. your eyes feel higher and the world feels smaller.

i never wear the soles with boots or office shoes because they feel quite high and then slide from under your feet with the balance issue

Nah, it's backed up by the statistics. Especially the menstruation thing. But we got also taller by 1 or 2 cm on average in the last 20 years.

That gives 13cm in summary. Awesome

>not having superior genetics
>not being 6ft and bouldershouldered
>not being taller then 99.9% of women

Just playing 5'10 is fine you probably are slightly more jacked then me depending on time lifted.

How bad is being 175cm tall?

Not bad at all. But Veeky Forums will fuck you up into thinking otherwise, so go away while you're still sane.

It's because women prefer taller men, and in today's world women have a lot more choice in who they fuck.

Not really. It's all about nutrition.

>Northern Europe

where? Not in finland

185 :)

>How bad is being 175cm tall?

It's fine in most countries, good in Asia, kinda rough in Scandinavia or the Netherlands.

>kinda rough in Scandinavia

Finland here, not rough at all. You make easy gains

t. 186cm

185cm is average in Holland

>tfw 175cm and scared to go to Holland because I'll feel like the only manlet around

I bet even the women are as tall as me over there ;_;

stop crying bitch, youre still taller than the majority

If you want to go to holland that badly, just go to the southern provinces only. People are the shortest there

Even if I make gains I still feel like a gnome
t. 170cm finn

>MANLET RESEARCH SPECIMENS BTFO.

official height chart:
> above 2m lanklet
>under 170 manlet

>40088710

well 170cm is a lot worse

It was about 10000 people, almost all are Young whites.

Lol no

I'm Scandinavian and living in Aus. And I have noticed that this country is full of manlets. It's not uncommon to see men who are 175cm or under. The few actually normally height guys who are like 185cm+ stand out like sore thumb. You see so many attractive guys who are manlets.

When I go out and put high heels on, I'm taller than most Aussie dudes. (I'm 5'7) In Scandinavia pretty much all guys are around 185cm in average.

Lol no. Guys under 180cm are manlets. 185cm and over and you are safe. Ideal being around 190cm.

Women nowadays are in average 170cm. If you are a man and even near that height, I got bad news for ya.