Ok guys, be honest, who got pajeet'd by this shitcoin?

ok guys, be honest, who got pajeet'd by this shitcoin?

Me. Not too bad, but I now know better.

I am holding bags for sure. Fuckers. The price of admission.

It's been, what? A week?

Not me. It never once dipped below where I bought in at. But I had plenty of opportunities to sell for a decent profit. Fucking gay. Shoulda just taken the money and ran

Yeah we got bagged by all the ico scam artists. Lesson learned. Shills 1, me 0.

does pajeet'd mean getting pumped and dumped on?

Yes, while your head is in the loo. More importatnly is a socio-political stance against easterners with aversions to bathing. They also dine too much on curry.

i got absolutely just'd. at least i cut my losses sooner rather than later

Can't wait for this to Moon & drink delicious tears, I'm happy to hodl for years while weak hands beg for .0000000001 LINK with Sharpies

Anyone that sold this at a loss has no understanding of cryptocurrency.

This coin is literally going to make me rich.

dont fucking sell your link idiot. especially at a loss

t.me/pumpandtrump

me literally raped me anally two days in a row i wake up and this piece of slav dog shit has crached by 20%

I guess my issue with this, and what has cost me with buying bags from scam artist, is why hold these until something tangeable happens? In the meantime I could make money off the bags sitting in the corner collecting dust. They may go up, or may go down. A lot can happen in a year. Why buy in is my question until something happems? I could just wait and buy in at a dollar if something great happens and still make money.

>all those anons that thought they were hot shit for getting lucky this year from their returns
>they went all in on a coin shilled mainly by a cartoon image board

ANY LAST WORDS

reminds me of the idiots who said the same about XRP when it hit 30 cents rofl

I admire your attitude. Question is whether the interest that has been given to LINK and the project itself is worth enough to take a chance now. The price is low, and you can always test the waters. Same with any coin.

Buy the rumor, sell the news

Stop buying shitcoins that are only on obscure chinese exchanges.

Is this a meme because you're supposed to not do that?

"Don't buy BTC, it's a scam." - 2012

nigga i bought before the hype, sold way up top, put 50% of my gains back in at the last dip, will keep buying under 50 cents. Not many coins have this type of loving and passionate community. That is what will drive the price back up. When that happens, fucking shit man. LINK has everything a successful crypto needs to got top 10. Shit I was on here last year and people were posting the same bullshit about ETH, LTC, XRP and most recently NEO, OMG, etc.

When biz falls in love with a project, you put your fucking money into it and hold until you can sell back 10-100x. Happens EVERY year to a handful of coins.

Most you fucking faggot millennials can hardly hold onto something more than a few pips in price which is why you will all be poor and your children will hate you cuz you're so fucking dumb.

I still have more money than if I had bought and held BTC or ETH.
Also Ethfinex this week.

I'm sitting at a profit right now as well. Not much, but it's there. I won't come out with more than I put in. Just have to learn from your mistakes.

>Not many coins have this type of loving and passionate community
it has no fucking community. there isnt even an ann thread. only thread on bitcointalk about it is a blatant shill.
your 'community' is marines on Veeky Forums and pump and dump youtubers

>Not many coins have this type of loving and passionate community.
Digimarines said this too.

I don't doubt Veeky Forums. We are smart and ahead of the curve and for everyone to be sold so hard on a coin, I refuse to believe we were all so wrong.

did you sell already, this is a valuable lesson that if biz shills the fuck out of something you run.

>b-but what about the 5/10000 coins biz shilled that were good

even a broken clock is right twice a day

>for everyone to be sold so hard on a coin, I refuse to believe we were all so wrong.
Reminder that you're usually posting with actual children or poor third worlders who are getting paid to shill whatever garbage is paying 10 cents a post that week.

>and for everyone to be sold so hard on a coin
Because of the hundreds and hundreds of shill threads made over the last month. Thats why. PnD groups targeted Veeky Forums because there are so many fucking idiots who take the "Veeky Forums is so smart and ahead of the curve anything we pick is the next btc/eth" drivel hook, line and sinker.

>I refuse to believe we were all so wrong
And this is how you know youre wrong. Denial.

Sergey is not paying pajeets to shill LINK.

I never said he was.

I constantly find that my faith in people is proven wrong. Or maybe I'm just too shit to see actual good people?

where the fuck did he say that?

Nah. Discord groups convince their basement dwelling underlings to to the dirty work for free.

You guys are literally retarded if you think the amount of traffic and hype that Link generated could be bought or targeted by a pump and dump group. The arguments, the memes, there were literally days in a row where every time I would go on Veeky Forums, the entire front page would be nothing but different link threads with 40+ replies in all of them. This isn't the work of your shitty pump and dump group that despite what you think can't influence shit.

Pump and dumps are easy to spot, Obsidian, Coss, Flik are just some recent examples. Link was the biggest coin in Veeky Forums history and probably 90% of the posters were high on it at one point if not holding a serious position. I'm not selling, this was not a pump and dump and has way too much potential to sell at a loss.

>there were literally days in a row where every time I would go on Veeky Forums, the entire front page would be nothing but different link threads with 40+ replies in all of them
Discord shilling. Notice how when it would flip and become fud they would all come out afterwards saying it was coordinated fud from their pnd groups?

>Link was the biggest coin in Veeky Forums history and probably 90% of the posters were high on it at one point if not holding a serious position
Legit newfag. Link is just another pnd shitcoin to add on the Veeky Forums kill list.

Rofl check out this bagholder cope

The only thing to have even half of the hype of Link in the past six months wants Ants and there was the same fud bullshit when it dropped from $12 to $5. (Which might I add, was mainly due to the fork at the time) and we all see how that ended.

I don't care what some shitty pump and dump group claims they did, they could say whatever the fuck they want, they are just losers who want to feel special because in reality they have little to no power. Link is down because of whales using the fork to cause fear to crash the price and accumulate since it's on one page, but if you believe a couple pump and dump groups could generate the volume of traffic on Veeky Forums that Link experienced over TWO FUCKING MONTHS you are beyond arguing with anyways.

But nah you're right Link was just an elaborate pump and dump by a handful of street shitters that figured they could fake 75% of the traffic on here for a two month span.

Lmao newfag doesnt realize shit.
Cant tell the difference between innocent hype and full on shilling.
Doesnt know that only a handful of people need to flood threads with copy pasta and shitty maga tier memes to hook countless retards.

Just take a look at any of the begging threads. An user promises to hand out a couple dollars of link and you have hundreds of literal fucking pajeets posting their addresses. Those are the kind of people in support of link. The 'community' is entirely bottom of the barrel retards.

Dont you have a marine thread to be posting in btw?

dodge coin, my gains, u dumb fuck have fun with the rope, comfy with wtc , etp, zen, not even a loss, i stayed the fuck away from this

Done arguing with you guys if that's the best you have. People post their address begging for any coin. And wtc? I hope you bought at 75 cents but I'm sure it was at $5+.

Link hitting $2 EOTY will do all the talking for me.

lololol nope, bought at the bottom, almost at 100k from wtc alone hahahahahah I bet you fuck your chainlink plushi each night underneath your picture of that russian sergey vodkastein

>Link hitting $2 EOTY will do all the talking for me.
screen capped and added to my collection of "$50 eoy, $1 before sibos, $5 after sibos" photos

you mean 2 yen?

>Are there more than two threads
Yes
>Are they written in marketing-speak
Yes
>Do they have a common tone to them and expressions suggesting the posters are associated or from the same geographical area
YES

>Then don't buy

The only saving grace is there were plenty of lifeboats that had dropped a similar degree to jump on to

>Do they have a common tone to them and expressions suggesting the posters are associated or from the same geographical area

couldnt this be said for every single thread on biz though. Literally every thread is the same "FUder" "stay poor!" "WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON" "pajeet" and other biz buzzwords and shit posting