Skinnyfat on a cut?

Anyone else here skinnyfat and cutting?

Feels real good seeing myself get leaner by the week.

Considered bulking and then cutting, but warm weather is too close, would rather be able to wear fitting shirts without them looking all lumpy and soft.

Jump on the cut train skinnyfats, don't turn yourself into a fat fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/bodybuilding/294369/Peaboy/#refreshpoint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you tried eating at maintenance while lifting? I figured that would be the way to go for a skinny fat but idk I used to be a fat fuck

this picture makes me physically ill

Same here
The guy isn't even ugly, why degrade yourself so much?

I hoped jeffrey fucked her or something after that.
Otherwise, that's just cuck worthy.

deadass?

Because he's probably a young teenager and doesn't know any better

You know this is probably what I should be doing. But im just so sick of having a fucking muffin top. Id rather just be thin than having lumps stick around my waist when I wear my bathing suit.

My cut is only about 200 calories under. Maybe ill make some noob gains

yes
deadass

because he's ~16-17 and still hasn't been emotionally destroyed/jaded enough to realize he's being used

probably, but a lot of people underestimate their "skinnyfatness". If you can solidly grip a big chunk of fat from your gut, you need to cut. Its not just skinnyfat

If you just started lifting you will. I'm cutting right now too. Good luck homie

I've been lifting consistently for a few months now.

My love handles have went absolutely nowehre. I've gotten bigger shoulders, and my chest is less soft. But summer is coming around and I'd rather just lose this shit for the spring and summer. Im gonna do a slight bulk after summers over

If you look closely at his face you can tell he's starting to catch on.
I believe in him, he can make it out.

>came back to the gym after injury
>said fuck it and I'm just doing 90 minutes of cardio a day

Well I sure hope this takes me somewhere

beta af

Facts my guy

>her
>implying

But she's subtly saying to him: make your move physically or don't do anything at all. Don't tell me you want me, show me.

>come over at 2am for a 'hug' and he doesn't start making out with her

This is b.s.

I went from skinnyfat to lifting skellington and now I'm on a lean bulk.

If I could go back I would have lean bulked the whole time, since now that I have some muscle fat is easy af to lose.

And it's terrible to lift on a cut while you are already weak.

I also assumed the other one was a guy and thought that's fucking gay, but also that Jeffrey must be the best friend one could get.
Then reading comments I realized that's probably a girl and that Jeffro is a miserable human bean.

No shes thinks shes humiliating him. I guarantee she texted her friends all night after this telling them how hilarious it is that she got some "loser" to come over and hug her.

The reality is that she acted like she was interested and wanted to hang out.

Im not even trying to spout red pill meme shit but its similar for guys when they fuck an ugly girl and dump her when she was thinking about a relationship.

This tee bee aich. She wants the d but he's too retarded/naive to supply it.

I think she's subconsciously saying make your move now or don't ever try again. Don't be a moping bitch complaining about the friendzone if you don't have the balls to make a move when I invited you over at 2 in the morning for a 'hug'.

That guy is pretty attractive, I doubt she texted all her friends just to humiliate him.

If he's too retarded to make a move at that one single opportunity that's open to him, then he fucking deserves all his emotional pain/posting on /r9k/ forever

Can you imagine how quickly she'd tell him she just wants to be friends if he so much as tries to kiss her?

You're a fucking evil human being.
Jesus Christ, I seen some vile pieces of shit on here, but you take the cake, congratulations, you piece of shit.

Nigger she didn't ask him to deliver food or something. She asked him to come over at 2 in the morning to give her a hug. She wants his d.

Yeah but you'd feel worse if you never made a move and became a oneitis faggot for 2+ years.

That's the problem with most guys on Veeky Forums. Need to be more confident EVEN if you're ugly/think you're ugly/have many problems.

Just make a fucking move and if you get rejected then MOVE ON FAGGOT

Don't know what your problem is but if you're encouraging guys to be moping, cry baby faggots, upset that their 'oneitis' doesn't love them after the opportunity was there to MAKE A FUCKING MOVE, then you're the evil one. You're also a pussy.

Again, can you imagine how rejected he would get if he actually tried anything?
She wanted betaboy there to actually come out and humiliate himself for her.

Okay, so what?
Beta move:
Do nothing due to fear of rejection.
Alpha move:
Grab her by the pussy. If she says she just wants to be friends then turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Holy fuck you have such a bad mindset.

Better to be rejected than to be left wondering for years afterwards.

The point is, she didn't want him to make a move.
By all means, I hope he did eventually make a move so she could reject him and he would wake the fuck up

Fuck man my high school prom was 3 years ago and a slow song came on and I didn't have a date (went with friends, was still fun) so I was just going to go sit down. A girl in my class stopped me and danced with me. Just a couple months ago I was told that she told the story to a bunch of people and said that I was looking "sad" so she danced with me out of pity. Bitches, man

Wow what an evil bitch. Grow up.

Used to fuck around with a chick in highschool. Once we stopped seeing each other a mutual friend of mine who was ugly and unathletic tried making a move on her. She gave him fake numbers twice and eventually she told him she could only have the number if he got it from me. I talked to her about it when he patheticly asked me for it and she said she felt bad for him.

This tbqh. I was p ugly in highschool but I had women interested me cause I was confident and never acted like a bitch.

I was born before 2003 to give ya'll an idea. I'm 5'4 and weigh 98lbs. I'm overweight but have some fat. What should I do Veeky Forums?

Skinny fat here can you rate my meal plan?
custommealplanner.com/bodybuilding/294369/Peaboy/#refreshpoint
Also doing SS and jogging 10 minutes if that matters

I'm big as fuck mode and cutting for the first time
Dropped 13lbs in two weeks from Auschwitz mode diet and it does feel good.

Maybe its my noob gainz talking but I've been making gains even while on a cut, every week I add more weight. yesterday I slapped another 30lbs on my squat for my last set and I don't even hurt today.

did I accidentally find my maintaining diet? because if that's the case I wanna kill myself.

6'2 and 220lbs as of yesterday (surpisingly not fat) been in weight room before but I never gave a shit about my diet until Veeky Forums

You must have got no ass in high school

Girls especially high school girls don't just invite you over at two am to get a hug or to make fun of him the next day with her friends she's just tryna fuck

>I'm 5'4 and weigh 98lbs. I'm overweight but have some fat

Wut?

>I was born before 2003
So, 2002?
>What should I do Veeky Forums?
You should read the sticky that greeted you when you first entered this board

They do though

That snapchat pic is all you need to confirm that yes, she did indeed not want to fuck. She wanted him for emotional needs, but not romantic or sexual ones. You do not snap a picture of a guy with that text, and then send it to your friends on the same night you're trying to fuck said guy.

Also, there was zero sexual undertones in the texts

This. Look at his fucking face. This bitch snapped the exact microsecond that Jeffrey realized he was a cuck. I hope he turned this shit around, cut contact, and made it.

Bump pls help

B E T A
M A L E

in your pic lmao what an orbiter

Looks alright, though you might get tired of chicken quickly

I need a substitute to peas also should I be running or is SS good enough?

You are me, aren't you?

You could buy frozen veggies
I like to toss them in to whatever I cook, or just eat them by themselves

As for running that depends on your goals
If you're trying to cut, running will help you burn more calories, and obviously cardio has it's own benefits, but you don't *need* to do it if you're eating at a deficit.
SS will help you gain muscle but by itself won't do much for your weight loss.

I still choose to believe it's about two guys

I meant mixed frozen veggies
Usually has corn, peas, carrots, and some other stuff like broccoli

I W A N T T O B E L I E V E

His lips are fucking weird

0/10 would not kiss

Yep OP, it's the only way.

Still lifting, and running.

Why? you just lift less, you are still training.

What's the issue?

I refuse to believe a man could be so cucked that he would just get up and go at 2 am for a hug

hes an idiot like half the people on this thread that preach for everyone to bulk, no matter how uncomfortable they feel with their current body

His face is like that because of the flash

Prove me wrong

I'm fat fat on a cut.

tbf most "skinnyfat" people are just fat

>getting mad online

T-thank u

>at 2:31 AM that night jefferey went home, turned his shirt inside out, wrapped the portion of it that touched the girl over his face and furiously masturbated all night until he suffocated to death.

lol same here. it was so much better imagining them being bros

...what's deadass?

what happens when you don't do squats

>can't get away with sneaking out
>make up a lie as to why I need to go out
It's 2am. Did he really talk to his parents about leaving for some reasons at 2 in the morning, instead of being able to just walk out of the house undetected? Am I the only one who finds this strange?

depends how old he is.

that's exactly what happened. He thought by doing so he's building up some karma that he can later exchange for sex.
I would know. I was Jeffrey

you deadass my nigga? c'mon.

says the "skinnyfat" who can grab a whole bigmac's size of fat off his "skinnygut".

Yeah I assumed it was two guys before I read all the replies

probably was hoping to get invited in for a hot cup of pussy. What the fuck else do you virgins think?

As a lmao DYEL skinnyfat, what will happen if I lift at maintenance?

Slow and limited progress. I'm mostly a runner and do a mix of steady state long runs and HIIT 3 or 4 times per week, lifting 3 times per week.

I'm 6'1 and 154+lbs. I started skinnyfat and about 150lbs 10 months ago, I'm around 5lbs heavier now but my body composition has changed a lot, I probably lost about 4lbs of fat and replaced that weight with muscle. I'm still very skinny but I don't jiggle when I jump anymore.

I need to start lifting seriously though because I'm weak as shit and probably will never gain much more weight otherwise. I struggle to break out of my comfort zone though because I like known things and familiar routines, also this is the best I've ever looked (not saying much) and I still have a fear of going back to being fat and feeling like I was when I was a supremely unathletic kid 10+ years ago.

I'm dyel skinnyfat lifting 4-6 times a week, 45min-2h sessions. Eating 200-500 below maintenance for 3 weeks now, losinh fat slowly and still gaining muscle

This is between 2 guys you autists.

But it isnt.

Prove me wrong.

YOU DEADASS?

This. Nothing wrong with his actions. She's the cunt for not fulfilling her end of the unspoken agreement which that conversation represented. As long as he got mad and started ignoring her afterwards he did as many things wrong as Hitler.

Well did he get his dick sucked or not?

If she actually wanted the D she would type differently.
You guys don't want to tell me that you would have come over yourselves right?
Just off the slimmest of chances that she actually wanted to fuck and not do friendzone shit?

I mean, the fact that she didn't want to fuck is already proven by the fact that she made a snap as soon as he arrived - literally noone would snap chat that if they just invited someone over with the intention to fuck.

He didn't know she was going to snapchat him. Hence the look of disgust I would imagine is his reaction to it. If a girl invites you to her house at two AM it's probably worth the walk. In my opinion at least.

>1 picture
>1000 armchair psychologists analyzing with 2000 different diagnoses
Classic Veeky Forums

That depends a lot on their past connection to each other.
From the text it seems to be very friendzonish.

Just think about the fact that she knows him for a long time already and nothing happened.
That alone already shows that she has no interest.
Adding to that is their non-sexual way of texting with each other.
There was zero buildup or anything - it quite clearly reads as if she actually just wants a hug and would find it a funny and super cool and friendly gesture if he did it in the middle of the night.

Sure, there is a slim chance that, even though there were no signs at all, she still wanted to fuck.
But I wouldn't consider that worth it, seeing I have to sneak out at 2am for such a slim chance.
There should be other girls with better chances.

But yes, I agree that it actually looks like he realized his mistake the moment he got snapped and was actually there for pussy.

See that's the thing. I don't have any idea what their past relationship was building up to that moment. Judging by the outcome you're probably right that he was wasting his time and investing effort into a relationship that was never going anywhere.

But inviting him over at 2 AM for a hug and not putting out for him when she probably knew he wanted to get it wet is borderline sociopathic and abusive. Even if he should have known better you can't fault him for taking that bait. That shit looks like a booty call.

She's a cunt. She's crushing that dude just for an ego boost or whatever. He should never speak to her again. If he fell for her shit before or ever does again he deserves everything. I will never understand why guys allow these things to happen to them.

>she

Or he. Changes nothing.

I've been having this dilemma for quite some time now, I consider myself skinnyfat, I don't have a puffy face or anything like that, but I got some solid fat on my belly and I've got love handles. The thing is, I don't really have any musclemass either, so if I cut I'd just go full Auschwitz-mode, and if I bulk like 3 months before summer I'd probably legitimately become "fat".

So what should I do fit? Should I cut before summer and bulk like a beast at the end of summer, or should I bulk now and possibly be quite fat during summer, but with a lot more muscle mass?

Well, that's up to you. I was in the same position as you. Do you want to look just okay this summer or start putting on serious muscle (and fat) now?

I chose to start the bulk.

no one saves just a friend with 2 love hearts after

Just got off a cut about a week ago. Lost 25 lbs. Went from skinny fat to skinny. Now doing maintenance for a lil then going into bulk mode. Feels good brah.

I'm already feeling quite "fat" or whatever, I mean my stomach is sticking out more than my chest which makes me fucking cringe every time I see it since I've always been skinny as fuck. It'd be a disaster if I were to get even more fat, but at the same time I actually want to gain muscle as well, otherwise I'd just be a skinnyfag again.

Thats where I am, user.
I always was a skinny guy, but these last months I've been gaining a ugly belly. Everytime I see myself in the mirror from a side its a horrible feeling. I mean, I can press my stomach and there are abs. The problem are my arms and chest, they look like a 12yo kid. Thin and cringy when I show them during summertime or in the beach.

But, what should I do? If I eat a lot, all the weight goes to my stomach. If I dont eat, I cant make any muscle at all.

cut, then bulk and repeat ad infinitum

When you know you can cut fat during a cut, you won't be afraid during the bulk because you know you can get rid of it later. Have goal weights for cuts and bulks and stick with them

It changes ALL. One would be about bros for life and the other is about some cunt using some beta.

>It changes ALL

Not if you assume homosexuality.