Is retard strength real?

Is retard strength real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG_e7sih_3k
youtube.com/watch?v=r4uidAEvwMo&ab_channel=TheJasongenova
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sort of yes, some of them are less sensitive to pain and have diminished ability to assess risk.

idk man, how strong are you ?

I think it is because the brain is fucked up and they can't control the muscles to use little strength as easily

The grace of man.....Truly a sight to behold.

come on man, don't be a dick

its kinda like how when u blind u get super hearing

retards have no brain but they get super strength

its why blacks so athletic but asians so weak

Less inhibition means a shorter path to the beast within.

>science

theyre like gorillas but with fat and deadweight

>Tfw to intelligent to be strong

No, down syndrome also coincides with retardation in motor abilities too.

this picture cracks me right up

its piss.

I once got 200+ (you)'s on that comment. Happiest day of my life

Nice original post bro
Inclube me in le screencap eggs dee

kek

I heard an interview with a neuroscientist who said at mental hospitals the crazies can do incredible stuff like jumping super high, science isn't 100% sure why but his theory is that the brain places limits on what we can do that are far below our physical capacity to keep us from doing something unsafe, but those mental patients have those checks weakened from their craziness.

Source?

"science isn't 100% sure why"

LITERALLY FUCK off back to buzzfeed you absolute faggot.

I'm pretty sure it was Oliver Sacks on an episode of Radiolab but my googling is not turning anything up. It's really bugging me now. BTW I don't want to give the impression that these mental patients were breaking world records, but I think he said they were just doing a lot better than you'd expect from untrained people.

Self-induced insanity sounds like an alternative to roids

Being on this website feels like self-inducing insanity

yeah no.
it's literally just adrenaline.
to a crazy man, the orderly trying to get him to put down the game board to monopoly is satan trying to rip his skin off and rape his mother
that's gun git dem engines revin'
and when thems engines is revin, you can do crazy shit

>once saw a friend out of his mind on drugs snap the chain on an officers handcuffs and take three tasers before dropping
that wasn't magic, just soma dat good good chemicals

I'm sure it just comes from men who were fortunate enough to be tall and well fed, but not fortunate enough to not be a retard. Since retards don't have good self control they're liable to fly off the handle and just fuck shit up. Their emotions get so out of control that it gets their adrenaline going. So, a tall, large retard who's pissed and full of adrenaline is the kind of guy who has "retard strength"

I member that

>work at a school for tard kids on breaks from college
>they're all somehow built like immovable tanks
Holy shit one time I was trying to get this one with OCD onto the bus in the evening but he kept going back because he always sees something he needs to fix.
Fucking 3 grown men trying to hold him down but he just wouldn't have it. In the end we just let him go, all he did was run back to the entrance and "fix" a flowerpot by moving it half an inch. He wasn't even a big one either, he wasn't a scrawnlet but he was skinny but it's all muscle.

This crap is so stressful.

youtube.com/watch?v=rG_e7sih_3k

yin / yang in action

jokes aside, if you could take out your natural limiters, you could get a shitload of power, strength and speed but at expense of fucking up your body.

Let's adopt a retard as Veeky Forums. It could be grown, who cares. Next step, steroids. Then, finally, YouTube channel.

The Doom movie is pretty much about harnessing the retard strength

Yes that's why everyone on this board is strong

youtube.com/watch?v=r4uidAEvwMo&ab_channel=TheJasongenova
too late

My friends always say I have retard strength. I used to never workout and yet tricep extension 100lbs with ease.

he's looking pretty thicc desu

Is this why I'm way stronger drunk?

I had my doctor remove my pain receptors. I'm able to rep elite level weights easily now.

Hack comedy

If this is true why aren't the special Olympics full of retards jumping 20 meters and lifting 600kg?

Also checkem