It's wiser to spend money on hair restoration rather than fitness and supplements

it's wiser to spend money on hair restoration rather than fitness and supplements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spFgFeOnu5A
menshealth.com/health/hair-raising-effect
propeciahelp.com/forum/
folliclethought.com/2017-a-look-ahead/
youtu.be/o6L43xY78CU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares i dont even want to live senpai i just wanna lift heavy shit

Just get a wig.

youtube.com/watch?v=spFgFeOnu5A

fuck, that was sad to watch for some reason

Reeeeee gas all hairlets. Hair war now.

>more flattering angle, posing, tanned, lost weight, put on better looking clothes, turned off the LED lighting
i'm sure this isn't a promotional picture for a clinic or anything.

Maybe if that guy had spent ten bucks on fin he wouldn't need to spend 5000 bucks on a shitty transplant

pretty impressive but can't last too long like that, your skin dies and peels off all the time

both sides of family have history
of keeping their hair in old age
im good

>chemical castration to save hair

no, thanks.

Mom's side has god tier hair gene's. Dad's side not so much. I still have thick as fuck hair and a good (matured) hairline at 25, so I'm hoping for the best.

And I bet you're also a hairy manlet

No serious cosmetic surgeon will perform a hair transplant on your sorry scalp without you having been on Fin for at least a year.

>muh scare mongering

i was about to comment that all this stuff is for pussies but DAAYYYUUMMM he went from 4 to 8 real quick.

6'2"
medium levels on body hair

yeah... a fat fuck with hair > built bald guy

None of them top a built guy with hair.

no scare mongering, it's just what it is

erectile dysfunction is very common on fin

or built bald with exceptional scalp genetics

anyway, no transplant or any medication can give you those results, and wearing a wig is beyond my mind desu, maybe he can fuck some hot bitches at random nights but there will come a point where he's gonna have to admit to himself that he's just a bald bastard underneath even the best looking wig

>very common
This is incorrect. It's not even 1% of people taking it.

maybe few admit it but it's very common

>Around 2 of people in a double blind survey is very common

Many of those who reported sides and continued later reported none.

I like your evidence based on facts and reasoning, you've convinced me.

>In the study's first year, 15 percent of the men on finasteride suffered new sexual side effects, compared with only 7 percent of the men on placebos.

>"There were real, ill effects from the drug," recalls lead investigator Hunter Wessells, M.D., chairman of the department of urology at the University of Washington school of medicine. "In some men, finasteride caused erectile dysfunction; in others it decreased ejaculate volume; and in others it reduced libido."

>For most of the men, the finasteride-induced sexual problems proved tolerable. But for as many as 4 percent of them, the side effects were severe enough that they dropped out of the study altogether.

menshealth.com/health/hair-raising-effect

it's blocking the most potent form of test you big pharma shill, of course it kills your dick and causes other side effects

propeciahelp.com/forum/

If you are currently taking propecia or any other alternative, STOP RIGHT NOW! It's just a matter of time before you get fucked over by this poison. Some men's bodies handle the poison better than others; but it's the dose which makes the poison so the longer you poison yourself, the more likely bad shit is going to happen to you.

Your testosterone is way more valuable than your hair. Trust me. I learned the hard way. Most guys don't realize just how essential this gift from God is until you don't have it. Without testosterone functioning properly, you cannot grow muscles, fuck women, or even think straight. It's essential to every function as a man.

Better hair replacement technology is coming in the next ten years anyways. Hair cloning will be upon us before you know it. Don't risk your health on this scam foisted upon men. There are currently class action lawsuits against the company, although as usual because it only affects men most people don't give a fuck. Propecia is engaged in false advertising on two counts:

1. They say negative side effects only happen to 2%, when it's clear from the forum I linked above that it's way higher than that. My guess is somewhere between 10%-20% of men suffer terrible effects.

2. They say negative side effects are only temporary, when in fact tons of men suffer from permanent damage, either in loss of sex function, muscle function, or joint function.

This pill is yet another example of big pharma selling bullshit in order to make profits. Don't let yourself be a victim of this insanely evil industry.

You've been warned.

Without hair I don't get sex.
With hair I can't have sex.

Whats the point of living?

>Better hair replacement technology is coming in the next ten years anyways.
I heard this 10 and 20 years ago.

>tfw full head of hair but still ugly

>Whats the point of living?
Having Hair.

I just started minoxidil, have no skin side effects whatsoever but what worries me is effects on the heart especially in the long run. No matter what they claim some of it is absorbing into your bloodstream goddamit, I think I can already tell.

just shave your head you mongoloid

>I think I can already tell.
No you can't you delusional faggot.

My dad has been on that stuff for probably 20 years and never had any issues. I've never even heard of this, granted I don't use the stuff.

>Just shave!
With hair I'm an 8/10, without I'm a 4/10

sucks to be you then

No shit. I'm debating steroids so when I do go full bald I'll look halfway decent.

Actually, the Brotzu lotion is coming this year. Sides are not as bad as fin and min.

>Had fantastic fucking hair
>Get cancer
>Lose it all to chemo
>It eventually grows back
>But it's not as good
I should have died

just try snake oil, bro

It's not snake oil. They are not advertising it, selling it or hyping it at all. The lotion is currently being tested and only if it really works, it will get approved and will be put to the market.

>Brotzu lotion
This seems like some more bullshit I'll be applying to my hair in vain. Thanks user.

Already on
>Minox
>Pumpkin Seed Oiil
>Saw Palmetto
>Biotin
>Keto shampoo

What other meme shit am I missing? Don't want to do fin.

>It's not snake oil.
yeah, because snake oil's actually good for you

18+

If you don't do Fin, any of those is not going to help.

snake oil is like fish oil on steroids

at least you get SOMETHING useful out of that

No need to be aggressive, baldie. The lotion is not snake oil even though your perpetually disappointed mind would like to think so.

>lotion
it's named after a guy not its active ingredient

you're just being a gullible idiot

>Brotzu Lotion. As of January 2017, the product is reportedly still in clinical trial. Once the trial is finished Fidia Pharma will decide how to move forward with the product. There are tons of reasons to believe that this product will be a great success as far as cosmetic treatments go. One question that supports that belief is: how many products/research studies have been acquired by pharmaceutical companies and put through human trials in the past 10 years? If you’re new to the subject you may read more on the back story of the Brotzu Lotion by reviewing these articles.
>*Update* Fidia Pharma has finally released an official communication on their website about the Brotzu Lotion. The news was a bit of a curveball. Fidia has targeted 2018 as a release date for this lotion. While this is unexpected news (many thought the lotion would be available in 2017) the fact that this product exists in the first place is still reason for cheer.

folliclethought.com/2017-a-look-ahead/

>big pharmaceutical company bought snake oil and intends to sell it to the masses

Yeah, keep calling me a gullible idiot. I hope you become NW6 during this year so the lotion won't work on you. Fucking asshole.

cool viral marketing campaign, bro

very convincing... NOT!

>viral marketing
>for a product that won't be sold until 2018 if even then

I'm gonna leave this here
youtu.be/o6L43xY78CU

there is nothing more pathetic and creepy than an old guy with a hair transplant

Stay bald and misinformed.

Wrong

I've been on fin and minox for 10 years. All good so far.

Fin is the only thing that will actually stop hairloss. Don't believe the balds... they want you to be bald too.