ITT: The most Chad-like thing youve ever done

ITT: The most Chad-like thing youve ever done

When I was 17, I stayed at a prospective uni for 3 days for interviews and had sex with 2 different students there in my (shared) accomodation on 2 seperate occaisions.

>tfw my roomate had to wait outside for me to finish the second time

Wow you hd sex? Damn bro that's awesome
How was it?

>butthurt detected

I went out with all my friends right after i had just broken up with my ex. my female friend invited her coworkers. I drunkenly made out with one of them at the bar, and then when we went back to my place later, i fucked the other one. We woke up, and my friend had to drive both of them home LEL.

sorry lad but having sex twice in 3 days isn't really that chad

It would be if it weren't something worth mentioning to you, but if it's literally the most chad thing you've ever done, it's not.

>last NY Eve
>freind invites me to a party
>know no one, it's mostly his coworkers, about 15 people total
>everybody got drunk going shot for shot together
>vague memories of me dancing with host's girlfriend and grabbing her by the ass whlie he's watching and doing nothing

>last NY Eve

Last Christmas,
I gave you my heart
but the very next day
you gave it away.

not really super chad but

>in college
>get assigned to group project
>assume leader roll bcuz no one else was saying anything
>qt in my group
>she has bf that i didnt know about
>go over to her house to work on project
>have sex instead
>she wants to date me now
>politely decline
>2 years later she is now engaged to that boyfriend
>joey

I banged a chick at my house and when she had to leave she got picked up by some doofus who had a crush on her

Not ultra-chad, but funny all the same.
Craigslist in my area is nothing but hunting equipment , and fakes signed jerseys. You can't even find a infomercial ab thing on there. So when I saw a set of somewhat rusted plates up, I texted. I can clean them up anyways in a sandblaster, so long as they're not to bad.

> leave work for a long lunch
> drive out to place in ass end of nowhere
> finally find the place. There's been some attempt to make the trailer look less redneck, but it's overwhelmed
> woman comes out. late 30's, tired, not bad looking at all for kind-of white trash
> look at plates. everything is outdoors under a tarp. tarp is covering an area that obviously had a few sheets of now broken plywood as a base for a cheap "bench" setup.
> hear the sob story. her son wanted this a year ago; he got fatter and never used it.
> she's the only income in the trailer. The other two are her ex-con brother & his trash common-law wife
> she desperately needs money to get her car out of the shop. brother's car is shit, and son will throw a tantrum, but oh well
> ask if there's anything else from his equipment. She shows me inside
> also score a few hex dumbbells. Don't really need them, but I've got room
> bad thought time
> offer extra for a fuck
> pause
> I'm about to get slapped, right?
> She says why not, and leads me into the bedroom.
> Sex is not bad at all. Finish, start loading up. I go back in to grab the dumbbells.
> Notice gun on kitchen table.
> Is that for sale too?
> Why not, it's her brother's and he hasn't paid a dime in bills
> Gun in car, now loading plates.

> The most redneck small ford car wheezes into the yard in a cloud of burnt oil
> Kid leaps out. Maybe 16, 250lbs, starts screaming at mom.
> Brother leaps out, joins in the argument. I'm just standing there with the last 2 plates in hand
> Both have on tshirts that look like they've not seen water in years
> Decide to be cruel. Shout HEY! Silence falls
> Your gains are mine now.
> And I just fucked you mom.
> Kid falls down crying. Brother runs in house
> WHERE'S MY FUCKING GUN!!!!
> Get in car. Buckle up
> He runs back out. Kid is still crying, and has curled into a fetal position
> Hold up gun, wave at asshole, peel out.
> Get an angry text about half an hour later, rant bitch rant bitch rant
> Few minutes pass
> Damn, I needed to be fucked like that.
> This process repeats about every half hour for the rest of the day.

Plates blasted down fine & got repainted.
4 45's, 4 25's, 2 10's, and a pair each of 25,45,75 DBs. Gun was a S&W that needed a lot of cleaning, but shoots fine.
All told, $350.

You lying fag

underrated

pick one

>threesome with a black girl and a white girl both 10 years older than me when i was 19
>cucked six dudes, one of which was a husband
>two of those six girls broke up with their significant other for me, we didn't date
>fingered a girl i just met in a bed with 2 other people at a party
>one of my friends girlfriend told me she wants to fuck me but "can't" because she's with her boyfriend

this is all before i started lifting by the way, i'm not even good looking.

I introduced myself to a girl at the gym, then we lifted together a week later and got dinner afterwards. It's been a great six months since then, and she's competing in her second powerlifting meet on Sunday.

Not much, but for me it's when I made out with two hot girls at the same time. I was making out with one and fingering the other one.
They both liked me too, and I gfed one of them, but she turned out to be a bitch.
I still regret not going for the other one.
Oh well, that's as close as I'll ever get to greatness

Why?

fucked someone's wife at their house and slept over for at least a month

it was insanely risky but worth

>its the "guys on fit are so insecure that they need to tell stories to an anime imageboard to feel better about their lives" thread

sad

>was 18
>had qt gf
>drug problem
>smoke point of meth and take 20mg clonazepam
>cheat on gf with new girl from fb
>been with new girl ever since

bump

what kind of gun?

and how much was the sex?

Fucked a girl a few weeks ago who turned out to be having an argument with her boyfriend, she was on her phone texting him fighting/almost in tears while my cum was dripping down her leg and I was laying back on her bed naked, watching tv and eating the food she cooked for me.

>working in a reforestation camp one summer
>night off, getting liquored
>there was this high test QT on a different crew that I made out with the week before but I was too fucked up to seal the deal
>she's sitting on the other side of the fire with some dude from her crew
>shit, looks like they're getting along
>alpha mode engage
>go over, sit next to the dude, start chatting
>start to dominate the conversation
>she takes notice, comes and sits in my lap
>fucking gg
>fuck her raw for the rest of the work season

To this day I don't understand where my skinny ass got that kind of confidence.

Alcohol boyo
. I've seduced older bitches by being a confident, speak my mind, drunk asshole

One time this chick was really into me, like eyeing me up and shit so I went to the bathroom and left soon after.

Went to a party. After a couple drinks just started grabbing any girl I wanted and kissed them. Made out with a lot of girls that night. Kinda gross actually now that I look back on it. But it was fun at the time.

One other time I jumped a shark on waterskis.