Is it just me /fit or are sloots just human parasites?

>finally have a good lifting schedule
>Finally have a good sloot to fuck for a few days every other week
>She starts getting super fucking needy, manipulating me into staying up past my bedtime
>A month passes by and i'm waking up 3 hours later, going to the gym later, and life isn't as regulated
>A month passes and i've done nothing but lost money paying for her meals, lost time and sleep talking to her and being with her, when that time could of been spend making gains, socializing with male friends, and just fucking a sloot with no strings attached.

Anyone else feel like sloots are literally just leeches, and just one big money/gains/life pit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=6SRIAYMchVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do know that you have the ability to choose how you spend your time and money? She wouldn't behave like that if people like you didn't enable her

nah you're just a 19 year old who lost his virginity 3 months ago that doesn't know shit about females or relationships in general and lets himself get manipulated and played like a bitch

Nah I agree with you 100% bro.

I can tell you're 18-20

OP here.
I'm 20 and have fucked 8-9 girls, and talked to plenty. Instead of being negative how about you offer some constructive criticism or share some of your knowledge since you're so much better apparently.

>proof cucks can get laid

You need to respect your self. Doing that means standing up for yourself and if that means some gets mad at you then so be it. If someone is taking advantage of you, you need to stop it. Your time is valuable, your presence is valuable, you are valuable. Also I really hope you aren't paying 100% when you go out. Good luck.

youtube.com/shared?ci=6SRIAYMchVo

That does not sound like a friends with benefits sort of situation...

Sounds like a girlfriend... run while you can and try to find yourself a new woman.

have you considered not being a pussy? If that shit bothers you why the fuck do you keep your mouth shut like some little bitch?

A lot of them leech off of people because people let them. The girls in question won the genetic lottery, but it's a limited time offer, so they live it up while they can and I don't blame them. If you don't want to deal with it, don't, but getting involved with a slut and then getting mad that you're being taken for a ride is like diving in a pool and whining about being wet.

Thanks for the advice bro, watched that video and very much appreciate the reply man.

op is going to think this unhelpful but it's 100% correct. Literally the only solution is to quit being a little bitch. Probably was taught proper manners at a young age so this goes against your primary coding but don't ever let anyone push you around

you know what girls can be like so don't complain about them. just accept it and decide if its worth it for you to have a gf. i've found the less involved you are but nicer, the better. dont be mean to girls just accept that their personalities are a certain way for the most part.

It's you being a fucking autist

Yeah my mom is 100% a pushover and doesn't know how to standup for herself and she's the one who basically raised me but i'm old enough now to be able to choose how I want to behave. You're right.

Just sold a condo unit the other day so I had to hear about all the buyers. If they weren't a married couple it was a single male. How come women don't ever move out on their own with a long term plan? Renting doesn't count.

>I'm 20 and have fucked 8-9 girls

So, it's okay for you to fuck as many girls as you want but a girl fucking a few people in their lives is a no-no?

Talk about double fucking standards

This is all your fault, you desperate fuck. You could've regulated that bitch at any time, but you let her call the shots like she's the only thing with a pussy.

You're a dumbass.

a key that opens many locks is a good key.

a lock that is opened by many keys is a bad lock.

We are meant to fuck females. Females are not meant to fuck. Thats the way nature intended, butthurt cuck boy.

>>She starts getting super fucking needy, manipulating me into staying up past my bedtime
>>A month passes by and i'm waking up 3 hours later, going to the gym later, and life isn't as regulated
>>A month passes and i've done nothing but lost money paying for her meals, lost time and sleep talking to her and being with her, when that time could of been spend making gains, socializing with male friends, and just fucking a sloot with no strings attached.

Good job OP, welcome to not being the center of the universe anymore like normal people. Protip: if you get in a relationship generally it is a two way street. Learn to grow the fuck up and realize that if you want this kind(or any kind) of relation ship you will need to compromise on a few things.

Basically this, man up or shut up. If you really want to keep this stuff going you aren't going to get everything your way just because you exist.

>We are meant to fuck females. Females are not meant to fuck.

Logic paradox.

>paying for meals

There's your first problem. I only pay when I ask them out. There's a cost saver right there. If she invites you, pay your own way.

>this saying
>cuckboy

Oh man, there is no way you have fucked 8+ girls op. I doubt you have even had sex with the sloot, you are talking about.

Women are leeches, but you're a fucking cuck.

This website is for people who are 18 years of age and above. Anyone who can just fucking wake up 3 hours later is obviously underaged.
Reported

>paying for all her shit
>literally bending backwards according to your OP to wait on her hand and foot
>meme saying
>all women are sluts

user, you sound more like the cuckboy than anyone else in this thread. I'm finding it very hard to believe you aren't a virgin, if you were going for a slut, you wouldn't even be trying this hard to be with her.

stfu cuck, men and women are biologically different so why should be have the same standards

go back to rddet cuckie

A fat ugly woman can easily fuck alot of men.
A fat ugly man can fuck noone.
Women can have sex easy therefore it is a virtue for them to show restraint.

They're parasites to virgins like you cause they ain't giving you none lmao

Man with that much projecting you should work in a movie theater, they'd love you to show stuff on the big screen.

>Women can have sex easy therefore it is a virtue for them to show restraint.
This is a good point.

It's worth noting monogamy was constructed by men.

Learn what projecting means before you leave reddit again.

/thread

Then stop talking to her and find another bitch you faggot.
>he caught feelings to a sloot

>that weak ass comeback to a burn

Damn dude, if your comebacks are as bad as your game with getting girls, no wonder you only get sloots.

It wasn't a comeback because I'm not a child. You simply have no argument. Your damage control is cringeworthy. Also I'm not OP.

>/r/eddit

>Thats the way nature intended
Where is that written?

Your DNA

It's simple why women that fuck a lot of people are sloots.

It's a masculine thing to fuck a lot of pussy.
It's a feminine thing to hold back and choose the right dick to enter the pussy.

It's guys nature to try to get as many women pregnant as possible.
It's girls nature to choose the guy with the right genes to give her child.

There you go, stupid faggots

Basic biology, evolutionary science, anthropology. Take your pick.

>give her child

lmao what is this the 1700s you nerd

have a little fun before you settle down, everyone should have as much sex as they can before 30 and live a little before they start a family

since when do old people browse fit

>earning money is very easy for me therefore it's a virtue for me to show restain and stay a poorfag
???

>this self justification
>not realizing if every male fucked multiple women it would end up with each woman being fucked by multiple men regardles

It's time to get off the internet dude

>Females are not meant to fuck

I feel bad for any woman who has had the misfortune of being intimate with you

Quite literally yes. Modesty is a virtue. If earning money is easy it is better viewed to not flaunt it. Your own analogy proves my point.

nah

maybe like 1/10 guys aren't fucking huge losers and they fuck every girl that isn't fat or deformed srs

There's a sequence in a womans DNA that literally says 'you are supposed to only fuck one guy'. Show me. Provide me with all the science for that.

Not OP, but the former describes me exactly, however, I am still nogf so no word on manipulations. I have a strong sense of self in personal relationships, so I don't see it happening in the (probably) naive way I imagine. any advice for someone with no prior expereince for holding down a relationship in college? I don't see much value in hookups, rather I want to find someone who adds more than momentary value to my life.

he wasnt even projecting there man

>Earning money is very easy for me, therefore it's a virtue for me to show a little restraint and not spend extravagantly

Is a more apt metaphor

>could of been spend
Learn your language, you sound like a retard

Source: internet

>I have no argument, lol ur wrong
you need to go back.

Holy fuck, you are cringe. I'm not even that user but how underage are you?

No it's not 1700s it's just our primal instincts that you can't fucking change.

That's why men are more visual and want to fuck every qt they meet. And that's why women need to know about your status, personality, virtues, and a lot of shit to be attracted to you in a meaningful way. (not saying women don't like hot guys)

Also, I'm not saying that's what happens, I'm simply saying that's our instinctis, dumb fucks. Do any of you even basic biology?

Check and mate you fucking faggot.

She's not a slut anymore if you start paying her gf money and time. Ditch her and get back on track. There are other pussies for less work.

dude he fucked 8-9 females, he's clearly alpha. That's why he is on Veeky Forums looking for self justification of his opinions and how he is getting friendzoned by a slut.

That's literally what we are saying, girls that fuck a lot of guys are just engaging in disgusting behaviour, because they're not feminine at all.

>being mediocre is a virtue
It's not. People do what they are good at and they should. Otherwise we have midgets playing basketball and illiterate people writing novels, because the best people would restain and not excell at their talents.

Not a sequence in their DNA but use your fucking head. Monogamy is a system that naturally developed. It's a social construct, it wasn't arbitrarily ruled, it was developed over thousands of years. EVERY culture in the world has females to a single male never the other way around.

Modesty is not mediocrity you fuckhead.

It's not what the guy said tho. Otherwise this would translate to

>It's very easy for me to get laid, that's why I get laid alot but don't talk about it all that much

How is that relevant? Monogamy developed for both men and women. If the existence of monogamy would be proof of women being supposed to only fuck one guy, it would also be proof of men being supposed to fuck one girl.

In fact, it doesn't prove either. You don't make a 'should' out of an 'is'. Therefore poor people would be supposed to be poor, ill people were supposed to be ill, etc. Second, monogamy is a relationship-model - how is that relevant to people fucking around outside of said monogamous relationships.

>this thread
>implying after her first time you can tell how many she has fucked

Unless she just had a baby or fucks daily, none of you fags can tell.

No, polygamy also exists but it is only in the case of one man to many wives. Polygamy has never existed where one wife has many husbands. Society evolves the same as biology, weak societys die and their ideas are not carried forward.

>letting a needy sloot change the way you live your life

There's your fucking problem. Go back to your own schedule, and if she can't hang, then find another sloot. That is, if you don't have the feels for her.

Find a girl in one of your fav classes. Pick one who has good physical looks but doesn't go out of her way to flaunt them with her choice in Veeky Forums. Watch her a couple of days and make sure she pays attention and takes good notes. These two markers combined should help you spot females who are on their shit in life and not looking for attention or waiting for a daddy type to take care of them.

>Polygamy has never existed where one wife has many husbands
It exists right in this moment. And again: How is a relationship-model relevant for peoples doings outside a relationship? How is it even relevant what the cultural standard is or was at any time? This is completely arbitrary for each and every individual you cultural marxist cucklord.

It exists (but is still frowned upon) now due to the safety of the world we live in and the degeneration of cultural norms. Sexual relationship is still relationship. Natural selection of societies shows the "superior" method. But sure you and your fucking tumblr feelings are correct over the established scientific theory. I won't respond again as I am going to sleep.

Maybe you should find a nice girl and consider getting ready to have a family

>I-I'm not 19. I'm 20
fucking dumbass child

All these edgy i fuck girls every day broooooo have a minority vibe to them, like i feel like you are black or hispanic

false. polyandry has existed, most notably in Tibet

>>A month passes and i've done nothing but lost money paying for her meals, lost time and sleep talking to her and being with her, when that time could of been spend making gains, socializing with male friends, and just fucking a sloot with no strings attached.

You are crying about some girl on Veeky Forums's fit board and talking about how much you "fuck sloots"

You don't have male friends or socialize at all.

>the degeneration of cultural norms
>natural selection of societies shows the "superior" method
In your own wording: If such a 'degeneration' would be the case, it would just be natural selection and showing the superior method

>Sexual relationship is still relationship
Yeah and I also have a relationship with my dog. Does that have to be monogamous too? Am I only allowed to have one dog now or what are you talking about?
Now ignoring this bullshit, even if we acted upon your semantics bs, a sexual-relationship, lets say a ons, would infact be 'monogamous' if it was only ever with 2 people involved at the same time. So people fucking around would be having monogamous sexual-relationships - only many after another. They would only become polygamous in the case of a polysome.

>established scientific theory
What established scientific theory? You have not said one scientific thing at all. But please, enlighten me and show me that established scientific theory that says 'women are only allowed to have intercourse with one male'.

>m-muh tumblr
Pathetic.

>A month passes and i've done nothing but...
That's her fault how?

No i'm actually 20 you fuck.

because women are whores, DUH!

Nah it's not her fault.
Since this post I just told her that she needs to respect my schedule, quit asking for me to pay for her shit, and quit expecting me to do things for her simply because she's a girl and that if she had a problem with it then i'll hang up and never give her another second's thought.
>She said she's sorry that she didn't know I felt this way and she will try to do better and she'll show me tomorrow when I see her

Not really expecting her to do shit desu and I told her this is the only chance she's going to get, she ruins it and i'm out.

Odds are i'll probably quit talking to her fairly soon when she fucks up again.

>20 years old
>talks about how many girls he's had sex with and talks to like it's a source of pride
>refer to your girls as "sloots" to try to seem like you're cool

yeah, you're a child.

He's saying that you care to point out the difference between being 19 and 20 only accentuates your immaturity because a 20 yr old is just as dumb of a kid as a 19 yr old.

>i-i-i-i-'ll hang up and never give her another second's thought.
>i-i-i-i-i-I told her this is the only chance she's going to get, she ruins it and i-i-i-i-i-i'm out.
>i-i-i-i-i-i'll probably quit talking to her fairly soon when she fucks up again.

you are such a child is unbelievable

>Not really expecting her to do shit desu and I told her this is the only chance she's going to get, she ruins it and i'm out.

Pbffft ahahahhaha

>be a beta the whole time
>"Pfft only giving her one chance, even though I was the idiot not saying anything was wrong."

OP I really hope you are a troll because you sound like a fucking moron.

>not realizing if every male fucked multiple women it would end up with each woman being fucked by multiple men

Exactly, the top 20% of men have sex with 80% of women.

Sounds better than Op tho - if he actually did it

>It's nature for women to only care about having kids
>In 2017 where more women graduate college than men

Gee if I were a peasant like you I'd sure wish the year was 720 A.D. and I could own my own peasant slave woman. Unfortunately for you the world went in a different direction

>if he actually did it

Spoiler alert: he didn't

is this actually true or just some redpill shit?

i mean i personally would believe this because i'm one of the 80% of men who dont, but i assume its just some troll image made to make fun of aspies like me

Yes it's true, and you aren't in the top 20%. Sorry user

Its not true, it was made my aspies for aspies, im not a top 20% but im married to a white nationalist gal and got 2 kids

>Hurr Durr millions of years of evolutionary instinct development was over ridden by bra burners in the 70s
Get a grip dude most women aren't feminists especially white women. They voted for Trump remember? Of the women that claim to be feminist at least half only do so at their convenience. The world you're describing all women are career oriented IUD implanted alphas simply doesn't exist, which is why all the hardcore feminists are in a permanent state of frustration.

Mostly bullshit. Especially the 'before sexual revolution' one. It's mainly made for autistic uggos to feel better about themselves.

>More women go into tens of thousands of debt to buy useless degrees that aren't worth the paper their printed on so they can find themselves in college aka get fucked by chad and fisted by jo

>More single childless women are employed then men and make more money and enjoy more freedoms then men but are in fact poorer then similarly aged unmarried and childless men.

>Women are unhappier and more depressed then at any other point in recorded history while the opposite is true for basically all men

>Men wanting to get married or even have long term relationships has dropped to its lowest point ever while women have actually spent more time trying for male companionship or to emulate what can be found in heteronormal relationships through social media and media.

Well, women got what they wanted.

Why the fuck do you pay for this girl's shit? After the first, MAYBE the second date, it's a 50/50 split whenever you go out and do anything. And as far as time goes? "Hey I'm busy today let's hang tomorrow" BOOM DONE.

I get it, you're young and stupid, but man the fuck up dude. Like jesus fucking christ. You complain to us about this stupid shit that you have complete control over. The answer is right in front of you.

If evolutionary instinct development was so powerful, you wouldn't be online posting on Veeky Forums (or fat)

Didn't read the rest of your post though cause /pol/tards aren't worth the time of day. Same with this guy what a wall of text, don't you have a life lol?

>starting a family

lmao fucking cuck

enjoy raising your wife's son while the rest of us actually have fun and live life