Is he just a meme?

Is he just a meme?

I think it has to be taken with a grain of salt, but he is a decent person to watch for somewhat of a mix of information and fun.

Maybe, but we with his lifting numbers we know he's natty.

I think he is good. Look past the fact he is a redneck with a dumb as fuck beard, he has some good info for beginners and intermediates, and at least he isn't full spaz mode like elliot.

he goes below parallel

he's a meme supreme with anchovies and extra black olives

He is good for beginner lifters since he is pretty much intermediate himself. Its kinda expected because he's natty and has to spend most his time managing his gym so I can't be too hard on him

I see him every day I lift. Hes a pretty nice guy desu.

you go to his gym? what are the hours and rates like?

so fucking long winded but knows his shit and dispenses good info

Absolute meme in terms of his food/nutrition but his lifting advice is solid

Hours are pretty meh but you can pay to get a key
$240 for your first 6 months, $60 ongoing, $80 for a key.
Nothing beats the atmosphere though. You just can't compare it to a commercial gym with a bunch of dyels and shitty pop music. You go in you meet the regulars, pick up tips, shoot the shit, listen to metal or play whatever music you want. Never skip gym day anymore.

>Alan Thrall

wow, you paid 600 dollars for 1 year of gym membership?

i dunno i guess he has to be pricey because of the space and all that shit but fuck man, i put together a home gym for that price and I've been using it for over a year now.

I can't do sled pushes, pulls, tire flips, farmers walks, sandbag carries, and keg lifts at a home gym. Also atmosphere, gets me excited to lift. I genuinely enjoy waking up and going to the gym. Home gym sounds nice but I don't even have the room for it yet, maybe in a few years.

hey man, if it works and you can afford it, go for it. there are way worse options.

It's a strongman gym. Access to all the implements gets impractical for a home setup unless you've got a huge amount of space.

Also a lot of strongman stuff is absolutely shit to do solo because of the setup time or equipment issues. It's not as bad as equipped powerlifting for needing training partners, but I wouldn't do it solo unless I had no choice.

> tfw my local comercial gym is $700 a year
> tfw I pay it because my other option is being a DYEL

compact rack and a bench + weights and a bar can fit in a decent sized bedroom with no issue.

Last time I checked his channel, he was trying to fix the efficiency of his squat.

>meme hair
>meme beard
>meme lift
>meme shirt
>fat

What do you think?