How do i look like this?

1/2/3/4 for reps here. Lifting for two years. Is it possible to be that big natty? Do i need to switch off mainly compounds to more accessories? I feel strong enough, i just want to improve aesthetics now

You wanna be doing closer to 2.5/4/6/7 plate for reps. Only gonna be possible with a thick frame and probably a bit of gear. Dude probably weighs 110kg+

no. sorry

Bump for info

are you serios my nigga
he's on test and played football i'm sure

Is this obtainable natty if you're genetically blessed? like a really thick frame and hightest

No.

This
Hes on test at the very least, possibly deca as well

So how do i get there from intermediate 1/2/3/4? Lift for a few more years natty and then get on gear?

1/2/3/4 for reps isn't strong enough to get that big

the LEAST you probably have to do is 2/3/4/5 while cruising on low dose test

Id fuck you
But im on day 38 of nofap, so thats not much of a compliment

Get strong, then cut weight.

nah that dude aint natty. If you wanna look like start doin some test and do a strongman routine. That dude has fucking jacked forearms. Probably does fucklaods of farmer's walks and deadlifts.

Post body for an accurate answer

Do accessories make you more aesthetic than compounds? Is it possible to have a compound free routine?

yes and yes

Can you link me an example of a quality compound free routine? Thanks a lot bro

he could be natty but if he is, I highly doubt that he made all those gains in 2 years unless he has some A1 genetics

The pic is not me. Im not asking if he got there in 2 years im asking if anyone can get there natty

just a reminder this pic is photoshopped, he is a fit guy but he is quite a bit smaller in reality

The only achievable natty modes are stronkfat or ottermode.

Pick your poison.

Gear? Are you serious. This is very attainable natty

Name one natty who looks like that

morgan freeman

>cutting is physically impossible if you aren't on roids

i remember my first 6 months of lifting