What's your heartrate boys?

What's your heartrate boys?

Currently on 1kg of cheese, 42 eggs and 4L of full fat milk per week so it's safe to say cholesterol shills BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(14)01254-4/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm on ECA right now.

Starting to build a tolerance to it though, was consistently in the 80s a few weeks ago.

Getting there. Not sure why my resting heart rate was so high today, though.
I'm hoping to get an maintain a

I had the flu so it was ringing at 100+bpm at it's worse topping off at rolling out of bed at 150bpm one night and now it's back down to 65-70.

Do you actually get a tolerance to it? I'm three coffees deep today

I get real wired the first day I take it and for like 3 days after uping my intake to 3 doses.

im DLing 315 in my backyard

What app is this?

apple faggot detected

Seconding, what app are you guys using, or what fitness band? I'm thinking of getting a Mi Band 2.

pls respond

Resting heart rate of 0.

I'm healthier than all you fuckers.

You stupid apple-buying amerifags. The app is SHealth, it's for the integrated heart-rate sensor almost every Samsung phone has

>Samsung

What kind of fucking retard buys a Samsung?

>s health won't recognize the heart rate sensor on my cyanogenmod ROM

It hurts to live.

atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(14)01254-4/abstract
>In Cox regression models, increased risks of CVD were found in the men group with RPR

not so fast, my resting heart rate is -1

What kind of niggerloving jew buys a iphone ??

72. maybe I should do cardio

I'm not an Amerifat, I don't have a shitty iPhone.

>Buying Samsung
>Hurr if you're not using Samsung then you must be an iFag
Go home, here's your (you).

>not having a Samsung means you have an iPhone

Thinking Samsung is the only alternative may be more of a problem than owning an iPhone, user. Seems like the same type of fanboyism you disdain.

>thinks there are only two kinds of phones
I bet you think you're not some brand-loving circlejerking faggot because you bought Samsung, which btw sucks nigger ass, even tho Samsung is the new Apple. Low quality, a new model announced before the earlier is even released, and people like you eat that shit up.
Posted from my Oneplus 3T

My is mine always so high? I worked out 7 hours ago and I've been laying in my bed for a while now. Every time I go to the doctors, they have to check it twice since it higher than normal..

U dying

Wew lad do some cardio

55 bpm
Sup, fatties

Just measured for the first time, 64bpm.

I was expecting 100+ since I'm out of shape lul