Good feels come on!

Good feels bread because I love you guys no homo

I can always get sincere advice in here

Come on guise, some of you are happy, aren't you?

no

No

Never

fuck your dog and the click you claim

Veeky Forums

No good feels but I will post something cute

Fuck my I don't need these feels

I'll be positive. Thinking positively can drastically improve the psyche, you guys.

I did chest today, which is my favorite day. Didn't max out or PR or anything but just had a good time with my gym bro. Ate a shit ton afterwards. Felt big. Anyone else feelin big?

>on vyvanse rn
>feels good
>still haven't started my physics problem set due tomorry
>still feels good cuz im on that vyvanse

I have ADD, is it "socially acceptable" to tell a doctor you researched this drug and would like it prescribed?

Depends on the doc
Good one will see that as drug seeking behavior and note that
Bad one will get all the people they can on drugs so they can earn that free cruise

If you've already been diagnosed ADD yeah. Especially since vyvanse is supposed to be the least recreational(it gets me lit tho)

Overweight, been lifting for 3 months, did my first unassisted pull up today. When I started, I needed -70 lbs on the assisted pull up machine. Good day!

Interesting, it's just better to honestly describe your symptoms then. I have a hard time focusing and some anxiety. Is it the anxiety that causes the lack of focus or the opposite, I don't know.
An other question if he asks have i ever used drugs, I used to smoke for like 3 months in 2nd year of college but stopped since it wasnt enjoyable anymore, I also used to smoke and quit cold turkey. I heard saying you used druged is a big nono, is it true?

just say you've hit js one or twice at parties in college and haven't done anything else. Or just say you've never done. He doesn't need to know.

>mfw reading this and thinking somehow I had written it but realizing it was someone else thinking the exact thoughts I have thought before

down to the subject too, wew