Hit the 100lb club today. Feels amazing. Just wanted to say thanks bros, you've been with me on this journey...

Hit the 100lb club today. Feels amazing. Just wanted to say thanks bros, you've been with me on this journey. Been lifting for 14 months.
>285 bench
>331 squat
>433 dead
Pic related.

100lb what?

he meant 1000

congrats fattty

1000lb. My bad

ahh, congratulations my man!

you're dead stance seems really wide, just saying. But congrats

Good job brah, you're making it.
Any bigger goals to move on to?

>werk san plates
I want to experience the werk san. :(

so wait, you hit it just today? you're lifting 1149lbs currently, did you ramp up your maxes that much today?

I want to cut. 189lbs atm and wanna be at 170 or so and stay above 1k total.
This week was the first time I ever maxed out. I've always been nervous to max since I have a big ego and didn't wanna disappoint myself

Does it? I suppose so. Never really felt comfortable with deads
They're nice. Its a partial crossfit gym so they spend decent money on the equipment.

Also you added 100lbs to my max.

oic. that's fucking awesome dude, good job. i'm ~150lbs away myself.

i am retarded, btw.

How long does it take to go from 700lb to 1000lb?

Where did you start and how long did it take you to get to 700?

It also depends on what your stats are. If you had say... a 300 lbs bench and a 200 squat and 200 DL (e.g. recovering curlbro), you're going to be able to put 150 lbs on squat/DL pretty easy.

Or if you're simply a tall skelly that forgot to eat, you could just bulk up.

However if you're pretty balanced and you worked pretty hard to get to 700, you might have some grinding to do.

Nice! Good luck bro. Gonna give some advice even though you maY not need it. Work your accessory muscles. My bench went up when I hit tris and delts harder. Same with squats, I added a ton more reps on leg press. Also started doing pause reps a couple months ago and think that helped as well.

I started 2 months ago with the following progress:

squat: 135 > 250
DL: 185 > 290
bench: 105 > 160

which is 425 > 700

at 5'8" bodyweight 150 > 165

I hit a 375 bench 475 squat 600 dead last week. Am I doing alright guys?

Ah, may the noob gains be with you, good sir.

At your height, I don't think you can expect to bulk up and shoot up 300 lbs as fast as you shot up 15 lbs BW and 275 lbs total.

I'd shoot for another 10 weeks, so a total of just over six months from zero to 1000 lbs, which is not too shabby. Yes, people have certainly done it quicker, and you likely could too, but it's a decent timeframe to look at in terms of training pace.

You'd have to average 30 lbs on your total per week, so maybe a 10/5/15 weekly lift-specific gains ending at 350/440/210-ish, although likely you'll have a bit more on bench and a bit less on DL.

OP what's it like being a t rex?

If you think that's a t-rex, you're a curlbro.

His bench is only 46 lbs higher than his squat. If your bench/squat is closer than that, your squat is shit. Really, his squat is lagging a bit too.

Nice, before I was thinking it would take the full year to get there. my 'noob gains' were much higher than I expected. I am perceiving already though that I probably can't maintain this rate of increase

take off heels and narrow stance

wtf ur squats look like lol

Not trex. My squat is shit compared to the other two.

If you can't keep up that pace, don't worry about it. Just remember that recovering from an injury hinders your progress far more than a slightly sub-optimal growth rate with no injuries.

The pace is basically starting strength pace.

tfw 225 bench, 365 squat, and 510lb dead

just fuck my leverages up

those are pretty balanced stats...

>mixes grip
>belt

This lift doesn't count

xD xD xD haha

Lel. Hows your first month of lifting going?

I'm jelly. Nice dead

Gratz m8. I remember those feels. Good feels.

Congrats user
I wanna Join that club with
2 bench
3 squat
5 dead
Thoughts? How long did it take you? Can you post your routine?

>100lb club
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

thanks man

too bad bench is the only thing normies ask about

>100lb club

So, squatting, benching, and deadlifting the empty bar for 1 rep? Nice man!

Not sure what you mean with 2/3/5. From 0 to hero it took me 14 months. I fucked around for the first 8 months then I actually started to track my lifts and eat more. I never had an actual routine. I just did a heavy and light week. Heavy week was 3x5 compound pause reps and accessories. Light week was compound 4x12 and accessories. I tried increasing in increments of 5 on each major lift every week. Only thing I made sure of was I never went lower on weight.

True. Nice digits btw

>being so weak you have to use lifting assists

I bet you wear gloves too, you faggot

Post your stats and a recent picture. Ill wait.

>there are people who actually lift in this board

>2017
>still doing over-under grip

What you should really be excited for is how easily you'll get a lot farther. If your bench is 285, that means you're either very efficient or have a lot of lean body mass. Given you've been lifting for a bit over a year, you aren't likely incredibly efficient. This means that, as you get more and more practice on the lifts (for example, fixing your deadlift) you'll see your squat and deadlift really shoot up.

Oh really? That sounds exciting. Never thought about that but I guess it makes sense.

tfw 975 total

pls bench why are you stuck

That elitist shit mentality. Go squat 135 ass to grass some more fag