He doesn't watch DBZ before lifting

>He doesn't watch DBZ before lifting
>He doesn't pretend to be Vegeta training at 300x Earth's gravity while lifting
>He doesn't flex in the mirror and pretend like he's going super saiyan in afterwards
>He doesn't estimate what his power level is in his head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZg_fRvqEks
youtube.com/watch?v=v55t5jnhz5s
youtu.be/WJyONIH91J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to be a perennial loser

True story here but when I was 150kg and morbidly obese watching dbz got me Veeky Forums

One day I got sick of being disgusting so I went out and hired a rowing machine to put in my tiny room because obviously wasn't going to go outside or to a gym (see pic). I used to close all the curtains at like noon every day and watch dbz while using the rowing machine starting at Dragonball, could barely make it through an episode to start but slowly got there, then it was 2-3 episodes a day. Watched all the way through DB + DBZ twice before I even started lifting and fastforward 3 years I'm 90kg now.

Could barely move around in my room with the rowing machine in there, but used to put my laptop on the drawers in front of it.

Dbz isn't even a good show. After freiza saga it became repetitive enemy/power-up garbage.

Never gonna ascend to super saiyan with that mentality man, the cell games were lit and main buu sage with mystic gohan. ss3 Goku, and vegitto were lit. Stay mad Yamcha

There are so many shows that make the DBZ characters look like pussies

There are so many shoes that make the DBZ characters look unaesthetic

There are so many shows that are better than DBZ

this is too homo

im going to have to ask you to delet this

>He doesn't watch Vegeta's Final Flash debut before breaking a PR

youtube.com/watch?v=IZg_fRvqEks

Ultimate Kars would fuck any DBZ faggot up

Even DIO probably could.

Do you also wear these gay ass shirts?

>watch jojo
>narrator explains everything in detail as it's happening
>characters explain everything they're about to do in detail
>DIIIOOOOOOO
>JOOJOOOOOOOO
yeah no, eat a dick

And that is worse than the filler that is DBZ?

this looks so fucking gay

HOL UP! DBZ is cool and all but JJBA is fucking awesome

Shout out to my nigga Hol Horse

I mean, it's all relatively shit at this point. Dbz never made me feel like I had some sort of learning disability or was blind though

>takes 30 mins to get 1 point across

Kinda does man

How long ago was this?

What the fuck did you just say about Jojo's?

>loser
>manlet
>bitter
>always getting cucked by chad normie Goku

Veeky Forums is Vegeta

fuck you

>Dbz isn't even a good show. After freiza saga it became repetitive enemy/power-up garbage.

Agree. The show goes downhill after Freiza.

>>always getting cucked by chad normie Goku

lmao, this. goku even got first dibs on bulma.

nah goku is too alpha for a slag like bulma, so he handed her off to yamcha (only non-freak in the group except goku, albeit a bit of a furry)

original dragon ball he goes all upskirt on her, that's before yamcha even could find the balls to speak to her.

This must be the gayest thing I've ever seen on this board, and than you have the nerve to proclaim this is better than DBZ. Pathetic.

...because he has had sex.

The mannly art of watching children's cartoons
What a pathetic shitbag you are
Don't forget to make threads whining about not having a gf

Nappa would be the perfect gym buddy,i will be like him someday.

TFW you realize that Vegeta did poorly against Niggerrot because he just knocked up Bulma.

I watch the abridged series during cardio usually.
I'd say I've mostly outgrown the official release, because I watched it so many times through, not because I'm "too old" for it, but the abridged series is sort of funny nostalgia that keeps my mind off how boring cardio is. The rest of the shit is what I would do as a kid during and after hockey practice, more or less, imagine I was training like a motherfucker.
A lot of shounen manga is pretty good motivation for sort of weird kids to get in shape though, for the most part.

bruh gtfo

>Takes a second man inside him (no homo)

Get fucked nigger, Android and Cell are best sagas.

No. I've been looking for a navy blue tank to wear so I can look a little more like Buu saga Vegeta (read: best Vegeta) but I have yet to find one and I'm too autistic to search online.

Fucking lost

There is a guy in my gym, and he wears an orange tee with kame and king kai symbols.

Actually, a pretty cool dude for a scruffy manlet. Strong as fuck though.

Vegeta is borderline midget, and goku is like 5'7 or some shit like that

Goku's 5'9 and Vegeta is 5'5

>haven't been on fit for years
>came back for this
You faggots are hillarious

Manlet and manleter then.

pretty tall for asians though.

>5 minutes of screaming and flexing
>almost destroys the world
>almost kills cell
I used to watch this before and after each workout in college. Good times
>hyperbolic no gf chamber

I much prefer to watch Gurren Lagann before lifting. The absurd speeches get me pumped.

>I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of those huge ears of yours and listen! The reputation of Team Gurren echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit and masculinity - they're talking about me! The mighty Kamina!

>We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!
>If there's a wall in our way then we smash it down! If there isn't a path, then we carve one ourselves!
>The magma of our soul burns with a mighty flame! Super Ultra Combining: Gurren Lagann!!
>JUST WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?

>"My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've dug through - it means that I've won! ... Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro! I'M ME!! Simon the Digger!

>The likelihood of my return is close to zero.
>Maybe, but it isn't zero. And for me, that makes it the same as a hundred percent chance!

>How can this be? Where are you drawing all of this power from?
>We evolve beyond the person we were a minute before! Little by little, we advance a bit further with each turn. That's how a drill works!

>Mark my words. This drill will open a hole in the universe! And that hole will be a path for those behind us! The dreams of those who have fallen... The hopes of those who will follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa. That's Gurren Lagann!! My drill is the drill... THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!

I hope to be a Vegeta, I've lost all hope in becoming a normie chad like Goku. Vegeta should be every Veeky Forumsizen's aspiration.

>makes up for being a manlet by being a superior fighter and having a naturally aggressive attitude (compensation?)
>is so autistic he becomes alpha, lands a qt like bulma and leaves yamcha a perma-beta cuck
>will never give up despite the thinnest odds
>always comes back after getting slammed with a harder punch
>doesn't give a fuck

I want to be Vegeta.

>>doesn't give a fuck
>>>doesn't

>didn't watch dbz as a kid
>finally do it a year ago
>the fights are just like how I daydreamed about like an autist

I regret getting into it so late.

fuck u nigga i don't proofread on Veeky Forums

You're dumb if you think Vegeta doesn't care.

He trains literally every fucking day unless he's in transport and can't or crippled and can't.

Yajerobi is a nigger that doesn't care.
>fat
>never trains
>still does some shit when he would otherwise die

vegeta is like yajerobi if he didn't watch after his physical conditions. early in the series vegeta's pursuits were purely selfish and even now they still kind of are. when i say he doesn't give a fuck i mean he won't won't put anyone before his quest to become the strongest fighter he can be. even his own son is a tool to reinforce his own pride. what makes vegeta so admirable is that in a way, he
s uncorruptable; he won't push over to pussy (the most physiologically compelling force there is) or anything else.

> he won't won't put anyone before his quest to become the strongest fighter he can be. even his own son is a tool to reinforce his own pride. what makes vegeta so admirable is that in a way, he
s uncorruptable

> Doesn't watch gook cartoons
>Posts on Veeky Forums

>he doesn't want to make his power maximum

Yes I don't want to be non-canon

Trump is best Jojo

>proximity to bitches is inversely proportional to gains
I think this is valid when we're talking about homodimensional pairings. The dimensional distance created by having a waifu seems to be perfectly inline with making joocy gains

Is that another word for mutant?

n-no

>He doesn't regurarly practice JoJo poses to make sure he can still do them despite gains

Went too hard on the creatine

they're pencil neck faggots. Look at the necks of those in DBZ. get rekt homo.

walmart my man, got 3 of those fuckers at like $4 each. Wearing one right now.

>"OH SHIT version!!"
please tell me this is a real thing, is this canon?

On a side note, didn't Vegeta tell Krillin to fuck off in DBZ Kai on Frieza's ship when they were changing uniforms?

It's edited

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

why is this board obsessed with JoJo, its awful

...me when I enter the gym!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

tfw u will never be guts mode

I literally did all of these things today at the gym, sans going super saiyan, and I didn't estimate my power level until I got home.

Also, I shouted DIO in my head ala Johnathon Joestar at the end of one of my weighted dip sets.
Fucking pushed that shit out.

Also
>Watching DBZ
>Not saving the newest episode of Dragonball Super for before your heaviest lifting day for the week

??
>doesn't=does not

This one is edited, the german version of the scene does say it however youtube.com/watch?v=v55t5jnhz5s

The theme song for SSJB for vegeta is badass , godlike , i use it for when I'm squatting or deadlifting heavy. For the best pump up amv"s of db look for a user called "Lezbeepic" on YouTube you will be hooked so motivational.

youtu.be/WJyONIH91J0

Nah I like to hide my autism power level.

>He isn't a 12 year old posting on Veeky Forums
Underage B& please leave

>Posts on Veeky Forums
>Doesn't watch anime