>had to stop running and walk the last 1k
>been running this route forever
>doesn't suppress hunger anywhere close to ECA
This shit is a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=4076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try 5-HTP.
Made me throw up after eating. Never ate on it again.

I'll bite

>>used as instructed at end of lifting
no you didnt fucking retard, the pastebin/whatever says that it loosens fat on the belly area, IT DOES NOT SUPRESS HUNGER, AND YOU SHOULD DO LIGHT CARDIO LIKE WALKING, NOT A FUCKING 10K

MORON

Are you illiterate?

Maybe I'm confusing Lyle's instructions with the meme website. It says if you're lifting or whatever, take it about 15 minutes before.

It's light cardio if your normal heart rate is in the aerobic zone which mine is when I run 10k at 8min/k.

*before you finish

If you do cardio after, which I do

>not an appetite suppressant

Nigger, yes it is.

You're supposed to take it on an empty stomach. Do you lift weights and do cardio on an empty stomach? I think I'd die.

It's never done much to suppress my appetite and I'm normally starving 2 hours after taking it.

Yes. Often. You need to fast to prevent an insulin response. If you eat no carbs it's fine but most retards don't get that.

nah, you're just a pudgy little bitch who used it incorrectly.

Posting yohimbine meme for OP that obviously did it wrong. Probably took his full recommended dose on the first time taking it, which the "meme website" completely advises against.

>I'm normally starving 2 hours after taking it

I practiced IF before taking YHCL and was always getting hungry as shit around 10am. When taking this, I wouldn't get hungry before I hit noon. Could you have just been starving because you're not used to fasting?

Take it on an empty stomach, no food for at least 3-4h before and no food for at least 3-4h after. Do LIGHT cardio. First doses ramp it up from one cap to full dose.

Though people like you who can't follow simple instructions might be better off just not taking anything at all.

Nope I think it just gives me a lot of nervous energy and I just start thinking about food a lot. Also sometimes I wake up late so if I take it at 10am I can't eat until 2pm. So that's my fault. I'm generally fine about fasting though. Never been a breakfast person.

BTW anyone have any results only taking YHCL a few days a week?

I lift 5 days so I can only take it 2 days max/week if I'm doing recomp. Is it worth doing that or not?

>appetite suppressant
it isn't
>use it at the end of lifting
you are supposed to take it after a longer period of fasting, normally after you wake, then do light cardio, then eat something a couple of hours later, then maybe if you want lift. if you want it to work, if not you're just wasting a good supplement and money on it you fucking retard

>thinks only carbs generate an insulin response
>calls others retards

Much better than the meme

Lyle said go straight to the full dose you raging faglord.

Can you explain the insulin response system to me like i'm an 8-year-old?

all yohimbine does is help with stubborn fat in the lower back/ab regions. there's science behind it that you can go find, but essentially it's good for people looking to get rid of the last bit at the end of a cut, and only when combined with fasted cardio.

Do ECY faggot, fuckin awesome

how bad it is for mood? I'm the type of person that feels great while fasting but cranky as hell if I eat carbs or protein.

i'm the same way and had no negative reactions. some people have bad sides though, only way to find out is to try it.

Carbs convert to glucose which raises blood sugar which causes an insulin response. Protein doesn't raise blood sugar but does cause an insulin response (almost as much as carbs but more slowly). Fat on it's own I have no idea, but it doesn't raise blood sugar.